Let's share decent redpilled comics to each other Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

omgbeaupeep.com/comics/Fables/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's the link

>omgbeaupeep.com/comics/Fables/

Nice try

>High Fantasy written in the 80's
>Explicitly predicts how feminism in the West would ultimatelly lead to a Muslim invasion

ISRAEL
S
R
A
E
L

Comic nub here, looking for redpilled comics. I heard judge dredd was good, but halfway through book five and isnt scratching the cerebral itch I thought it would

Judge Dredd is basically a satire.

>Comics
>cerebral

kek

fuck off shills, Fables as a whole is a gloryfication of the europe of old.

I have almost forgotten this gem, thanks friend,

I didn't really enjoy Dredd. Fables cotains so much right wing rethoric and it is so well polished that it's hard to see how it got ever published in the first place but it manages to be very entertaining. Frank Miller is a good name to start with too.

Is Preacher redpilled?

UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ON ISRAEL!!?!!!???

It makes total sense in the context.

Punisher Max - Ennis run

One of the best comic series ever written In my opinion. Good stories, good art, well crafted action sequences. What made it great is it had a lot of social themes brought in (e.g. modern slavery,crooked CIA agents and the military industrial complex etc..) at the same time the story and characters were great.

www.redpanels.com
You're welcome.

ooooh boy, here me go

Every time ;(

I don't like this. pls no hurt doggos. ;___;

As someone who loves fables this is hilarious. Shame they forced Willingham to end it, he said he could have kept going.

did he hurt the doggos?

Sleep tight Doggos

Redpilled Comics? Yeah, I can do that.

With Dredd and Punisher being long running, where do you start? At what point do they become shit?

Please no touch doggo

1/33

2/33

3/33

4/33

Rorschach was a good boy. He dindu nuffin.
Generally speaking, the newer the release, the more likely its cucked.

Try out Foreskin Man.

5/33

6/33

aaaaaaaaand dropped.

Considering it was made by an anarchist who believes in magic, Watchmen is a pretty redpilled comic book. Oh, sorry, "graphic novel".
As a liberal, it made me fully agree with a mostly insane right-wind character.

I don't know about the movie. I tried and failed to care about it.

Don't worry, doggos are very smart, they wouldn't mistake a burglar for a friend just because he is quiet.

That being said, my gf's grandparents left their house for 15 minutes to go to the market for some groceries. Burglars rummaged their place, took all their valuables, tore up furniture, emptied drawers, the works. All within 15 minutes. They also had a huge german shepard doggo.

Those bastards killed the doggo. I've never had a doggo but fuck this makes my blood boil.
>tfw poor doggo died because he tried to protect the old couple's property and house

Isn't Watchmen published by Marvel?

7/33

No, DC.

If you can deal with the 80s coloring and aesthetics, Watchmen is a seriously good read.

This fucking dark shit.

It's why I never bother to read or look at this crap. The author should kill himself.

Oh thanks for correcting me, I wasn't sure. Do you have a torrent link?

Dredd is anti fascist propaganda made by leftists anarchists you morons

>Isn't Watchmen published by Marvel?
Marvel is nothing but awful capeshit.

Ditko's Mr. A! The world's firs objectivist vigilante!

there is literally nothing more red pilled than Crossed

I'm browsing Sup Forums as my little american pitt pupper is sleeping at my feet and if anyone hurt him i would skin them alive.

Is hellboy Sup Forums approved?

>that circle of salt before cracked me up

I'm sorry but I don't know if it's appropriate to post torrent links here. Surely you can find it on your own. It's not that hard to differentiate the downloads for the film from ones for the comic book. The size difference is huge.

Lady Thor is possible the worst piece of garbage to come out of Marvel. All of their here's personalities in the movies are the exact same copy paste sarcastic asshole, with slightly different powers.

>Girl power

That's not even the worst part. The owner of the dogs is a pedophile who abducted a little girl, her panties were found in the furnace, and the bones the dog's are nibbling on are hers.

check torrentz.eu

Thanks for the help.

>pro-Israel
>pro-globalism
>anti-Fascist
>anti-realism
>anti-white

Fuck off.

That shitskin still has his safety on

>marvel
>knowing shit about guns

Pick one

8/33

I don't know if Hellboy is Sup Forums entirely, but the fact that there's a lot of religion, mysticism, and occult shit, and none of it is revised for the "modern audience."

9/33

Yeah he bashes their brains in because they had been fed human meat by their serial killer owner. Tough shit doggo.

Wew

To be honest i thought watchmen was some kind of conservative propaganda when i frist read it, i was a liberal then too.

10/33

they seem desperate to find new customers and so they target women but I don't think its going to work out

horsecock!!

Asking for a redpilled comic is like asking for a freezing sun.

11/33

People don't really read comic books anymore desu. I'd even go so far as to say manga is more popular than the western stuff.

12/33

Watchmen is just really well written. You could find yourself agreeing with different characters for different reasons. They're not hamfisted characters. Rorschach is sympathetic despite his flaws and yet so is Ozymandias, even though they're pretty ideologically opposed to eachother.

And yet Alan Moore would definitely be a leftist if he wasn't such a convinced anarchist.
I read it as a liberal, and agreed with most of it. Then the ending came, and I was like "OH MY GOD WHY DO YOU MAKE ME AGREE WITH THIS GUY".

13/33

Akumetsu and Transmetropolitan are pretty legit.

youre a eternally buttblasted sandnigger or virtuesignalling leftist cuck if you dont agree

14/33

Didn't see that coming. Watchmen is a good read, though, one of the best.

15/33

Absolutely. That's exactly it,it's just really well written, so you find yourself finding good reasoning in nearly every character.
It was really difficult to agree with both Rorschach and Ozymandias, but I had no choice. Both made perfect sense.

Dude give it a chance

16/33

17/33

hilariously, thats the same point that the mega 33 comic image dump post touches upon in the background of your conversation

I'll add one thing about Watchmen: it gets even better when you read it more than once. You notice more details, especially in the drawings. A lot of it only makes sense if you have a two-page display, but then it's really hard to read on a computer screen, so you have to make a slight mental effort to compare.
Also there are some good sources online for finding all of these details (though much harder to find now because there are so many links to stuff related to the movie).

18/33

19/33