>Tries to play strong female characters but just comes off as trying too hard

inb4 "B-BUT SHE'S HOT!"

>left South Africa because, "she didn't see a future for whites"
>adopts a black child

>>adopts a black child
>it pleases the jew
>gets offered more roles and shekles

your forgot to mention that she killed her own father

I don't really care for too many actresses but I have always liked her since 2 Days in the Valley.

And women in love with themselves do not date Sean Penn.

>And women in love with themselves do not date (((Sean Penn))).
Can't see why she dated him at all, bud.

your typical mud shark. remember when she fucked a nigger off screen in Prometheus? i can see this happening irl

She's beautiful. There are worse, less attractive actresses for you to throw a tantrum over.

Like that ugly broad with the big eyebrows from Suicide Squad.

Noo nooo NOO PUT THE GUN DOWN CHARLIZE

She's really nothing special in the looks department either. I don't know why people are always going on about how hot she looks. She's pretty mediocre at least by Hollywood standards.

I feel exactly the same about that cunt, always the same smug face, either in Prometheus or Fury Road. How did she even landed these roles at her age and her poor career, she must have offered very low pay.

>How did she even landed these roles
she agrees with pushing the agenda

What actress doesn't ?

are you actually surprised to get a serious answer?

Can you give me the basic gestalt?

Fuck you OP

So she's the female Jamie Foxx

>an actress played a character
what a race traitor

>"she didn't see a future for whites"
She saw that as a positive.

give you one agenda example. race mixing.

Nice fedora faggot.

Kill yourself.

> poor career.

She if anything has had a fantastic career.

>She's immune to criticism because I want to fuck her
Pusswhipped much?

She was the early 2000s Sharon Stone, I do wish she'd sex it up a bit more these days
She was actually the first choice for Showgirls but turned it down, imagine what it would have been like with Charlize as Nomi

Criticism and autistic screeching are not the same thing.

>Everything I dislike is autistic screeching
Nice meme, fella. >>>/9gag/

So what's your favorite Charlize movie? I like Head In The Clouds.

what's her memorable roles?

She's really good in Monster and North Country

you're a pleb

Charlize is one of the best actress out there

>tfw I married a girl because shes the spitting image of her

No regrets, 6'0" impostor wife is the best.

Yea I don't like her either she has a kind of bland face almost masculine, it's annoying

I always worry about shit like that. Like I don't think I could do it.
I'm just sure that one day I'm going to fuck up and call her Charlize. And that's going to happen enough times that in 2 or 3 years she just knows she's not much more than a living breathing Theron sex toy toy to me.

I haven't watched these two movies just like most people, that only confirms her career is shit. She's trying to make money in blockbusters before it's too late. Monster was typical oscar bait for an actress struggling to get attention, let's play an ugly lesbian while she owed everything to her looks to begin with.
Charlize look very arrogant, and that's her main problem with me.

>Charlize look very arrogant, and that's her main problem with me.
Personally I'm quite partial to haughty bitches
Although in my admittedly limited experience I have indeed found white Zimbabwean/Afrikaner women to be arrogant and tending to the obnoxious

Poor mans Naomi Watts.

Then its on you for not knowing.

Monster (2003)
Awards
Showing all 30 wins and 25 nominations
Academy Awards, USA 2004
Won
Oscar Best Actress in a Leading Role
Charlize Theron

>Spader

I swear this guy gets the most on screen action.

A while back I realized Bradley Cooper had done pretty well for himself, also Joseph Fiennes too before his career disappeared
But then neither of them did a scene with prime Madchen Amick, so I guess Spader wins

Dude, you know how oscars works? Lesbian or gay movie is guaranteed to win just like Moonlight this year, regardless of the quality of the movie, it's just about "being progressive".
Who remembers Monster? Who has even seen it? NOBODY. Why doesn't it show up on television? I bet you wouldn't even find a torrent of the movie.

I remember it and have seen it. CT portrayed a female serial killer. and gave a stellar performance worthy of the award she received.

I was most pissed that in F8 they didnt even kill her. Literally the first villain in the series to not die in the movie they appear and the first female to boot. Shocker!

>everything i dislike is da jooze

kys

Didn't this crazy bitch turn that nigglet she adopted into a girl? The nigger community can't be pleased about that

Yes, she's a wicked abusing woman who can get away with it because she's a Hollywood celebrity. Feel bad for this kid. He would be in his element in Africa, but is now stuck among Hollywood freaks

I like the conspiracy theory that it is her subtle revenge on the people who destroyed her homeland

I'm sure the kid would much rather be inn a Hollywood mansion then in some 3rd world town in Africa.

I hope Charlize shoots OP desu

the kid didn't even hit puberty and already dresses like a girl. he's fucked, he'll probably kill himself before 20, like Snyder's adopted asian girl. I maintain he'd be in better mental health in a African poor neighborhood with a father and mother raising him, not a single mother that is traveling most of the time

Segal banged her when she was 18, look it up

Based Seagull snatchin the poonani

>ruins every movie she's in
debatable
>whiny pampered cunt in real life
oh gee you mean just like 99% of actors?
>smug and in love with herself
what a weird complaint to make when talking about an actor. They literally are all like that.
>tries to play strong female characters but just comes off as trying too hard.
I imagine you're the type who would see any strong female character role as "trying too hard" but even so you're not totally wrong here.
She was good in Fury Road and Monster.

But throwing tantrums over an actress because they're not attractive to you is retarded period.

tatoo= white trash

>insulting Cara and her beautiful eyebrows
kys

It still was random as shit. Don't know why it was in the movie in the first place.

I want to cum her

Thankfully it will never be something you'll have to worry about, you hideous freak.

What actress do you idolize that doesn't have at least one tattoo?

Fags berate women like fat jealous she-whales: the thread

Movie was chessy (so was the source) but I enjoyed her in Aeon Flux

I liked her as the retard in arrested development

> t. shit eating shoe shine boy

Statham

isn't she using her child as a social experiment
what are the child protective services doing

Her mom, who is also hot, BTW - did that.

>ywn hear Charlize talk dirty in Afrikaans while you are balls deep in.

>implying she didn't take the rap to protect Charlize
At least that's always been the rumour

true villain he was never intended on being. just a shit way to connect Tokyo Drift into the main series. Because if you are counting all the "bad" guys Vin Diesel, Letty, Vince and The Rock are technically villains. Its a convoluted mess.

tell more of this

see

she turned a nigger baby into a white girl? wat