Refugees utterly btfo

Thanks to the Brexit, the Netherlands is finally going to be able to polder in a large part of the north sea, fill it with plantations and force refugees to work there.

You heard it right.

Get an island, fill it with plantations and force foreigners to work there. Sounds familiar doesn't it?

liefdevoorholland.wordpress.com/2016/07/23/inpoldering-deel-noordzee-kan/

>TL;DR Since like 1974's the Netherlands has had plans to polder in a part of the North Sea, after succesfully poldering in a part of the South Sea. Britain however just joined the EEG and caused the plans to be cancelled. Now, with the brexit however, there's no one to stop us. Plans are to create an island more than a third the size of the current Netherlands, get four really big cities and turn the rest into farms n shit because of muh fertile soil. The island allows the Netherlands to take in another 80,000 refugees, who will all be able to immediately start working there. Because of muh agriculture and muh refugees the EU will pay the Netherlands a lot. Estimated costs are about 45 billion European Shekels.

Pic related is how massive this son of a gun will be.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cuEK3KDkHCA
youtube.com/watch?v=ckVYO9oI8vc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump?

Reminder that these are literally plans.

Bump

Would love to see this happen.

Would never happen but if it does the first person to setup online cameras so I can view how the shithole goes down has my paid subscription.

I think you underestimate what we're capable of, Ameribro

>grote projecten
>Nederland anno 2016
Kom op Jeroen je weet dat dit nooit gaat gebeueren.

Why not make an actual land bridge?

Don't be so pessimistic. Where there is a will, there is a train to Auschwitz.

>Spend 45 billion to build a cuck island paradise just to house more rapefugees
Fact: Dutch are the most powerful race in the world

Please KEK, Jesus, Mohammed, Shiva, Buddha (and any other deities that may frequent Sup Forums) let global warming and catastrophic sea level changes be a thing.

Your humble servant, a fucking leaf.

Does that mean you support Chinese efforts to reclaim the South China Sea?

it should be blackfaced wojaks collecting that m8

Fuck off sea niggers.

I think that would ruin the gulf current, literally unleashing a new ice age above the bridge.

Also probably fish migration and trade routes, since the island will block the way of ships and fish from going through.

The 'article' is also clearly satire.

That is rightful Sealand clay, Brits and Dutch GTFO

Fuck me...funniest thing I've read on Sup Forums in a whilst.

t. Scotsman

>that close to the homeland
move it over somewhere so we don't have to see it, somewhere like the indian ocean

>destroying the only thing keeping the hordes back
disgusting

This is now an appreciation thread for the glorious nation of Sealand!

E MARE LIBERTAS!

youtube.com/watch?v=cuEK3KDkHCA

oy gevalt

Dont worry, they will allahu akhbar for independance in the future.

>Implying importing a massive foreign population for a cheaper workforce at the expense of ethnic Europeans wasn't the plan from the get go.

But fuck borders, fuck racism, and fuck the 1%, right? People have become so disillusioned to the point where it isn't even a joke we can laugh among ourselves anymore, it's seriously concerning. Yet we sit here and laugh like its a joke and say "we told you so".

Fuck that. What happened?

>A second connection route to the UK from continental Europe

Never. I don't trust the Dutch to keep the subsaharan horde back like the French do.

youtube.com/watch?v=ckVYO9oI8vc

>like the French do.
Good one.

I was really hoping the anthem was just three guys singing out of sync with each other

Will you accept refugees from Britain?

Thats fucking huge but i think it is just a leftist idea never to happen , to fill our lands with black lazy cunts

That's an Arab level money loss scheme. No way that can be done with 45 billion. Even if the investment was VAT free you still couldn't do it. You would need slaves and it would still be tricky. Although I don't doubt it would make the money back. But it would certainly be a much larger investment than 45 billion.

*tips bagpipe*

>invite 80.000 dirty refugees who will multiply like bacteria all the way to sharia law
>based

pick one

Oh no you're not, not that close to Anglia.

I'll personally bomb it to pieces, so take that shit further north, thanks.

Just to add, you can't, we have nuclear submarines that utilize those waters as well as ships that have to be deployed from Faslane and other ports along that coast.

So no, NO DINERO FOR YOU!

>create new lebensraum
>instantly fill it with niggers

Can we for once just do this right

Could you please extend and connect it up to Denmark please
>tfw you finally share borders with Netherlands

>NO says the man in Brussels

>Dutch pay 45 billion dollars for an island to take in more refugees
>Refugees revolt and create and island caliphate

hm

Road directly to Norwich.

Top kek

>refugees
>working

>we Brexit
>Eurocucks build an Island
>British Empire 2.0 gets going

oh goody, a little Island we get to practice on

Make sure to plant some tea bushes, oh and leave space for some red phone boxes.

what will be the cost vs benefit to poldering this much land?
They've done it on smaller scales, but fuck me Dutch bros, that's a big project.
Projected time scale?

you would think that such a structure right there could have a disastrous effect on the things living around there. I don't know which way the current goes through there - but couldn't that hurt the climate in some of the Scandinavian countries?

WOAH WOAH WOAH
hold up a second

The USA and UN are mad at China for reclaiming land from the sea.
But when the Netherlands do it, it's okay?

>force refugees to work there
>work
>lol
Is there a single example of successful slavery in history?

Besides, if you can legally deport refugees, why would you keep them in your country? Why don't you send them to Siberia or Australia instead?

The Gulf Stream doesn't run through the channel you muppet. It runs up the west side of the UK, not the east side.

The North Sea isn't disputed.

That's all in our sea, so yes its okay. China however just claimed some disputed sea by building islands there.

Pepe is a free Negro who owns a plantation.
Remember, blacks were the majority of slave holders.

Ebin

Send dutch gfs please

>check out this apple now check out this oranje

Why not just use the six million Dutchmen in Africa as the labor, that way they could meld into the population without causing your society to collapse

f

is this pays off? How more retarded eurocucks can be? There is a lot of cheap land in eastern europe on Balkans so lets spend billions on a fucking edgy project! Silly goy will pay for it.

don't do it, dutchbros

doggerland drowned for good reason.

Why are the british against this project?

>tfw you learned about polders from playing Civilization.

This project can fuck up the Gulf Stream and real 4 seasons with real winter can become a thing.

Would be a cool idea without if it didn't involve any useless shitty refugees.

#1 vacation destination in europe

Assuming this is technologically possible what's to stop us doing it first then not using it for housing terrorists?

I'll be a willing refugee, I need to escape the 17 million cunts in the UK who voted for Brexit.

>single example of successful slavery in history

Transatlantic slave trade, the problems start when you outlaw it and give them equal rights instead of shipping them back to where you found them.

>he thinks we don't want to be an island

CONTINENTALS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why would we let you? you know you are barely more than a non country?

Does this even work? How deep is the sea where that island shall be built? I think the idea of a refugee island is awesome, I hope we can send our "fugees" there too, no?

>The Dutch polder a fuckload of land from the sea
>This fucks up the gulfstream
>Global warming
>Netherlands get flooded into oblivion

The North Sea is suprisingly shallow. It was land, not long ago.

Doggerland?

>>This fucks up the gulfstream

Mate... you need a geography lesson.

The only thing it would fuck up (if it was on the scale of OPs pic) is shipping lanes. The English Channel and the South North Sea is one of the busiest shipping areas in the World.

Good job northern neighbors.
Just make sure they don't start cutting of eachothers hands when they don't fulfill the required quota. Cause without hands they can't work.

You guys should only accept refugees that are already in Europe taking handouts and not working

Neo-Doggerland. The possible finds there make me hard.

>The North Sea is suprisingly shallow. It was land, not long ago.
Then let's do this! Make it happen and put all Europe's "refugees" there - sort of like Hunger Games, only with refugees.

>>Doggerland 2.0
>>Invite large amount of rapefugees to the island and force them to stay there
>>Another megastunami sinks it

Make it happen.

Little do they know it will be flooded in a few decades

We use refugees to get the lefties on board
After that we fill the island with refugees
Break one of the Dykes
All refugees drown
Fix Dyke, Pump it empty
No more refugees and New Dutch clay

>Name new city Batavia
>Not reconquering Jakarta

Needs some reverse polders along the european borders too.

>the european union creeps ever closer to the united kingdom

I hope we nuke you fucking euro shits, but not the Portuguese because they're based as fuck

I dunno, I mean it worked pretty well for you guys didn't it.

kek, nobody is stopping you. GTFO

>Increasing the size of your country just so you can fit more mud people in it
Look out, Germany. There's a new game in town.

Why doesn't the Netherlands just make Zeeland one big lands mass, and polder the fuck out of the sea that's protruding into the country?

>dutch build new island
>build it like the lowlands, build it all flat because fuck geography am I right?
>storm happens
>newland turns into new atlantis
>all refugees drown
>Netherlands gets annexed by Germany for crimes against humanity
>brits buy new atlantis for two british pounds
>actually builds it 4 foot higher
>attaches it to Britain and laughs its way into the bank

soon

>driving across that bridge to smoke weed and bang leggy Dutch girls

This is the best fucking idea a European country has had since 1939

There'd be so much, not only fossils but human settlements.

Fuck the rapefugees, populate it with V1's and V2's. It's their riteful ancestral home.

You can't just raise land up and claim it as your own.

invade belgium - KEK

apart from making it so fucking easy for immigrants to sail over and claim asylum

>attaches it to Britain

Nah, keep it a bit separated so our islands beautiful shape is the same.

>german Lebensraum for syrians

>norfolk
>98+% white
We're not having those niggers connected to us.

That whole part of the north sea is ours because we used to kick your ass.

Doggerbank should be a white paradise, not some refugee dumbing ground. We got the middle east for that.

We must restore the Earth to a colder time and uncover the ruins of our ancestors.

We will make deserts bloom and islands rise.

you really think we are going to let you build that monstrosity?

>I need to escape the 17 million cunts in the UK who voted for Brexit.
Okay, so you're basically just as bad as the regular shitskin then.

We've been doing this shit for centuries, half our country is below sea-level, if we can't do it then you beady-eyed subhumans won't just fail as well but you will fuck up so bad that you will somehow manage to flood half of Britain in the process.

>The island allows the Netherlands to take in another 80,000 refugees

cucks

>Flooding your country with subhumans to work the land for your lazy asses

It worked out for us!

I wish I could afford to buy a private island.

I'd just make it into a fort and shoot at any immigrants that even came close to it.

lol good one wartime Germany! but yeah this project isn't going to happen