Whites

Whats up Sup Forums i need some help. After pretty much living on r/the_donald and Sup Forums for the last few months (to follow the elections) i've come to believe that white people are the superior race (with a few exceptions such as Asians)
>majority white nations have the least corruption, lowest crime rates, highest atheist/agnostic per 100,000
>majority white nations have the least amount of terrorism, the highest ethics and highest education
>Whites are responsible for Capitalism
>Whites are responsible for western society, the best one with the most freedoms
Obviously this view is not popular, so i'm gonna ask a few of you faggots to tell me why im either wrong or right, i don't particularly like thinking this way, so help me out senpai.

Most people on this board believe that you faggot.

Also,
>reddit

Here's a good summary of history: all great things were done by caucasoids(inlcluding the Arians) while all the problems are caused by Jew.

This is all you need to know

>Mediterraneans are not white
>Slavs Are not white
>The irish are not white
>Anglos are in fact the enemies of whites
>Germans might have been white in the past but now they are all turks
>Finns are the descendants of the golden hoard
>Swedes look white but in reality they are all muslims
>Palestinians are white and red pilled

Cares to elaborate? why? are my reasonings right or wrong

bullshit

Well Meds aren't white so you should delete that pic, that's one thing.

Second, I'm not sure how can you be on Sup Forums and praise this absolute suicidal monster of "civilization" we have.

Meds are the best whites, Slavs are the least cucked. Anglos are white. Jews aren't white at all and they're a very cruel people.

Implying that race is about skin color rather then skull shape and other biological characteristics. Abos have black skin but they aren't even human

in my opinion, anyone west of asia minor ( not including the persians) are white

We are the superior race. Middle easterners used to be cool and can be pretty cool but Islam really fucked them up genetically.
This is not a white person, it is a jew.

t. divide and conquer shill

It's not that whites are superior, full stop.
It's that whites are, on average, going to be smarter, more civilized, and create better nations.

This is like 25% genetics, like 70% culture, and 5% Jewish Sorcery.

yeah but us Meds don't like to be included in the club only when you need to steal some achievements
I hope I speak for all Meds who have been on Sup Forums for a while when I say that we don't want to be considered "whites", which in practice means "backup whites", useful only when you need to borrow some history and culture.

search the fat rolls where you keep your feelings you know this to be true

neither are blacks

Sure, but i'm of Anglo-Saxon/Roman descent, so by your logic i'm not white, at least not fully. which because of history and genetics, i refuse to believe.

Well then I suggest you drop the "white" bullshit and speak of Europeans if you want to find an all fitting term that actually makes some objective sense to speak of and at the same time is only sub-racial in nature(a wider racial classification would be "Caucasian").

I don't know if you speak for all meds since there's so many self hating nordic wannabes among us but you surely speak for me.
Discrimination agaisnt us is not a Sup Forums only thing either.
Look at how hollywood sees the genetic history of italy, if it's a movie set in ancient rome, every italian is a fair haired blue eyed tall civilized europeans, if it's set in the 20th century onwards, italians are brown hairy manlets that look like mexicans.
And it's the same with spaniards

user speaks the truth. Ironically enough, Chechnya of all places produces some of the most attractive women on the entire planet.

Pic definitely related.

this guy gets it :^)