Read kerouac once

>read kerouac once

Is it just me, or was Kerouac bullshit? I fucking hated his writing.

The appeal becomes really gimmicky more often than not, but it is actually mostly interesting.

Bad scene.
Shitty writer.
Dumb post.

Human garbage.

This is the worst, most insufferable scene in all of twin peaks including james' song and josies death

How did you get into Twin Peaks in the first place if you don't like this type of humor?

I watched the pilot and felt kind of overwhelmed at the end of it. Is there an episode I should watch till then decide I should carry on or should I give it up now?

JUST YOU

AND I

Not him, but I'm a fan of Lynch, not Twin Peaks. When the show's humor relies on the writing, it is sometimes funny, sometimes grating. This scene didn't work because it's poorly written and Cera is a bad actor, too self aware to be anything but a distraction. You can hide bad writing if there's a strong enough actor on board.

Every fucking scene of that episode was like torture. It's like Lynch never heard that the best jokes are short

I love twin peaks humor, and I love season 3. That scene was retarded lolsorandum garbage

Stop having shit taste and watch all of both seasons and then watch the fan edit of fire walk with me with missing pieces because it turns fwwm into a good movie.

I wonder how cera continues to get work anyway

It was just so dense of a pilot, and Jesus every character was stiff. I work night security so I've got nothing but time for binge watching, but I am worried Lynch will actually put me to sleep.

It's a good lynch movie combined with a very hammy soap opera. Some of its great, and some of it's downright terrible. However the atmosphere and coopers investigation are the comfiest things I've ever seen on t.v. and finishing season 2 is worth it just so you know what's going on in season 3, which is some great tv

Its slow, surreal, and dreamlike, great for going to sleep to but maybe not the best idea if you need to stay alert

This scene was top grade pleb filter

I hope he has a whole episode to himself to filter more pleb trash out

You really want to watch michael cera do a bad marlon brando impression for an hour?

it's a two minute scene no need to fill up your diaper brainlet

Yes 100%

>i hope he has a whole episode to himself
>? ? ?

Read The Subterreans

I love Wally and I hope he comes back with more monologues. Sometimes at the start of episodes. Sometimes at the end of episodes. Sometimes in the middle. Except in season premiers, and finales.
>the best jokes are short
Some of the best jokes I've ever seen have dragged on and the length was part of the humor. See: stewart lee's entire career

do people really complain about this casting? who could be better as andy and lucy's fucking kid?

Kerouac was great. Just look up his appearance on Firing Line.

I dug the atmosphere but it doesn't seem like a show I should just fall asleep to, I have the feeling that there is a lot going on that I need to really pay attention to and be piecing things together, which yeah for a 14 hour shift that seems like it'd only add to the exhaustion.I imagine smoking weed and putting on the intro would be great to drift off to.

I'll try it again this weekend at some point, at least finish the first season. I haven't heard good things about season 2 so I guess I'll just see where I end up at the end of 1.

This was a scene for the sort who thought Fire Walk With Me was bad.

Someone who can act shit but is not a shit actor.

Rude