Can South Park be edgy enough to talk about the migrant crisis or is that crossing the line for them?

Can South Park be edgy enough to talk about the migrant crisis or is that crossing the line for them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5VV8FuAWUvE
latimes.com/projects/la-fi-farms-immigration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>t. bootyblasted trump baby

I'm so sorry you can't be racist IRL, and have to do it online

south park has been shit longer than its been decent. unless you're like 16 years old i cant imagine why you'd watch it

I'd rather they just stop with the political commentary

>haha we make fun of BOTH sides guys! DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS xD

I'm not even american you dumb shit.

>you're not mindlessly zealous for one side of every issue ever? Weak-willed fag!
This is why Sup Forums retards are seen as retards.

do you mean the lack thereof?

>fencefag
>thinks his non-opinions matter

In the new season, Garrison should get nostalgic for being female while still remaining Trump and go female again

So tranny Trump would be a character for awhile. Couple seasons

bro just dont care

>being a mindless ideologue is okay as long as its my ideology that you're shilling for

Cool.

I think they're not talking about the migrant crisis because matt stone is jewish. I'm sure they're both fine with trump now since they know he's a zionist.

Stone also married a single mother mulatto. He literally embodies the "my wife's son" meme.

haha no one tells ME what to think! I can make up MY OWN MIND!

>feelings of alienation and despair rise as more and more foreigners fill up my neighborhood

a-at l-least you're not an a-altrite w-weenie

>I think they're not talking about the migrant crisis because matt stone is jewish
??

Not an argument.

>what is the gooback episode
18+

>my neighborhood
if i have a house or pay my rent in your neighborhood, then it's my neighborhood too

your argument is literally
>feelings
ok, i'm sorry for your feelings

Yes it is. You're either too naive or too stupid, or you're just too much of a nihilistic self loathing faggot to concern yourself with anything like that

How about instead of choosing stances based on dogma like a retard you critically examine issues with a iota of nuance?

You don't live around many black people do you.

Or I'm just operating in rational self-interest since I don't have blonde hair or blue eyes and your leader Varg said that means I'm not white.

he said foreigners not black people

he should say what he means or mean what he says

Is that ex australian prime minister kevin rudd?

No, saying the only options for taking stances on issues is either zealous ideological extremism, or having no opinion at all, is literally not an argument, it's retarded nonsense

>critically examine issues with a iota of nuance?

You don't even know what the fuck you mean by that, but since you're a dense faggot I'll put it this way: Whether you want to believe it or not, white people are a shrinking population throughout the world while non-white people are increasingly moved into white areas, and all have higher birth rates than whites.

Since that is irrefutable fact, you probably just don't care about it. But one day you will.

These guys have become SWPL's and are basically out of touch.

I live in downtown sacramento, lots of nigs yet magically I'm not a bigot nor a white nationalist

>Can South Park be edgy enough to talk about the migrant crisis

They literally made a joke about Syrian refugees and a season about PC culture back in 2015, are you really that new?

Why the hell is Mr. Garrison Trump?
I stopped watching this shit when he became a tranny.

youtube.com/watch?v=5VV8FuAWUvE

>leftist Jews who jumped on he sjw hate train
Look what they did to Cartman, South Park is satire for cucks, written by ACTUAL cucks
>friendly reminder South Park creators were triggered by getting called cucks

This.
The insistence on doing some sort of commentary as the primary point ruined the show.
It was far better using an issue as a staging point, or the episode having applicability.

There's literally nothing stopping white people from sleeping together you weird fuck. More educated/wealthy = lower birthrates. But hey, I'm sure the ladies are just lining up to procreate with you amirite?

Cool so you were literally so retarded you couldn't even tell they were making fun of his transition into a woman, not praising it?

>make up MY OWN MIND!
Making your own mind is bad,only on Sup Forums you can find bullshit like this.Not a surprise in a website invaded by alt-right shills

>we have to secure a future for white children!
How do your friends and family respond when you tell them about your ethnic activism?

White genocide= no body will fuck me.

>everything I don't like is Sup Forums!!!!!
>ur all ideologzzzzz
Hahahhahahahah scum

That is a nice shirt and that doo is sylish.

>doesn't know

>he's a RLM fan

Not a surprise you rely on a friend simulator for entertainment instead of having real ones.

Anybody else here not underage so they remember the gooback episode where the disgusting mulatto population of the future starts migrating to South Park and making everything shit? That episode was unironically Sup Forums to the max.

I'm sure ladies are just lining up for you numale, ammiright????

Comedy Central is extremely liberal. I doubt they'd allow them to ridicule the left, and I'm sure they encourage them to ridicule the right.

>muh mayo genoigide

grow up faggot, there's no difference between peoples

>muh one race, the human race meme

I mean he's retarded, but so are you.

You've never watched the show, huh?

>being an idiot

show me that white gene. Oh wait, you can't

really
half the immigrants to western europe are eastern europeans, with the other half being non-euro caucasians for the most part

here's an irrefutable fact, white people exist in significant numbers on all 5 continents

>haha no one tells ME what to think! I can make up MY OWN MIND!
Why is this a meme? This should be the status quo you dickshit.

I want Sup Forums and /leftypol/ to leave.

I member. But it also made fun of all the angry, uneducated middle Americans blaming immigrants for replacing them

same, actually

Me

I know what you are talking about good man. Homosexual piles, etc.

It made fun of them, but it never said they were wrong. The future-people really did steal their jobs and leave them with no means to support themselves. A state has an obligation to take care of every citizen, not just the smart and educated. No smart and compassionate person actually thinks that they're in the wrong.

>dude, this is really, really gay
>BACK TO THE PILE
what a great ending

If they are smart they'll avoid it. Today's trump jokes are outdated tomorrow, even their crazy weekly turnaround can't match the pace.

>this thread
I'm turning this around with two great questions boyos.

Would you rather eat 50 chicken nuggets or 6 big macs?

Would you rather lose your preferred hand or your preferred foot?

6 big macs
a big mac is more varied

preferred foot
i need my hands

i use my preferred hand to jerk off + i need my hand + a foot is easier to replace with a fake one and it's kind of cool actually

6 big macs sounds easy, nuggets are a disgusting non-food which tastes purely like thrice-processed rooster testicles. Of course a big mac isn't food either, but I can handle them easily, they almost taste real sometimes.

And foot easily. A prosthetic foot doesn't prevent much, a prosthetic hand is going to hamper 90% of my daily tasks.

50 Chicken McNuggets. They have so many sauces that at least it'd be varied. Pure Honey, Tangy Barbeque, Sweet n' Sour, Honey Mustard, Hot Mustard, Spicy Buffalo, Sweet Chili, Curry, Creamy Ranch, Habanero Ranch and Chipotle Barbecue.

The Big Mac? Biggest ripoff in burger history. There's a third bun in that nonsense fattening it up.

6 big macs

But they are in the wrong, it's not the fault of the migrants if the laws are idiotic, that's up to the angry, uneducated folks who can vote to fix. Just like all the idiots who bitch about migrants lowering the wages but voting against higher minimum wage.

50 nuggets, and obviously my preferred foot. Unless your job/favorite activity depends on running, anything else would be idiotic.

>migrants
>obeying the law
>let alone labour laws
hyeh, raising minimum wage would just make it even harder for locals to compete.

member when they used to make fun of starving africans?

boat people would be a funny topic but they're fags now

I don't remember, did Starvin' Marvin and his tribe end up staying on the Marglar planet?

>Would you rather eat 50 chicken nuggets or 6 big macs?
Big Macs. You would get tired after like 10 McNuggets, but you never get tired of that special sauce.
>Would you rather lose your preferred hand or your preferred foot?
Foot. I verily well can't jerk off or play video games without both of my goddamn hands.

(((chicken nuggets)))

Didn't they already do a Syrian refugee joke 2 seasons ago?

looks alright to me

>trumptards praise them when they did an entire season shitting on SJWs
>trumptards get buttblasted after they did an entire season shitting on them
Genuinely makes one ponder.

>that pic
cringe

I was surprised we went from season 19 which was fairly good, to season 20's "lel, we have to stop Donald DRUMPF"

The best thing about social media is that these cringe pics will remain forever on the internet

>white """""""""""""master""""""""""""""""""""' race

>le le le bigmac isn't food

fuck off retard

>2200 calories for 50 McNuggets or 3400 calories for 6 Big Macs

no shit 6 Big Macs

A big mac is a lump of soy and sugar disguised a burger. Don't fall for it user.

MAGA cap and "It's uh,my Pepe badge,he's basically a symbol [punch]" are the next fedora/colored-hair,calling it

They already did like 10 years ago. I'm sorry you werent old enough for your parents to let you watch it.

It's not about the employees but the company/people who employ them. With a minimum wage you have a legal basis to deal with them. Besides the migrants in SP and most migrants aren't illegals in the first place.

Shit like Walmart getting paid to underpay their workers is what fucks shit up, not Pablo washing your car.

Isn't that how the Big Mac meat is made too? All fastfood is shit in edible form.

Wouldn't you add some sauce to the nuggets? Should easy hit 3k while with Big Macs 15% tends to fall down, lowering it.

Pablo washing people's cars and doing farm work fucks over teenagers. Teenage employment keeps plummeting as more third worlders flood in and people wonder what's going on.

Teenagers wouldn't do these jobs these days either way (which is perfectly understandable given how shitty they are and the pay is compared to back in the days) and jobs like waiter or barkeeper are still perfectly popular for teens.

Would you rather pick vegetables in stupid heat and painful position in the middle of nowhere or serve lattes to qts downtown?

latimes.com/projects/la-fi-farms-immigration/

Glad to see this post triggered leftcucks hard

This.

It peaked at Season 5 and was good at maybe up to Season 10. Starting s11 it was garbage.

It used to be solid episodes per week. Now good episodes, come far in between, and they're still barely watchable.

political commentary would be ok if they weren't liberal faggots
Obviously they shouldn't be basing the whole election on politics too

I happen to know people I can be racist with IRL so I'm happy. And I live in one of the first world's largest cities at that.

They are libertarian though.

no they aren't

one race, the human race :)

they pretty much runied their entire reputation with the last season

i dont even care that they dont like trump and they should shit on him but this garrison strawman was the most retarded thing theyve ever done. if they truly wanted trump to lose they should have addressed SJW again who pretty much jumped the shark daily pre election

>migrant crisis

Yet Sup Forums says they're not the nega-SJWs. At this point you retards are the exact same shit, whining about shit that doesn't matter. Spain has been getting arab-tier faggots for centuries, eastern yuropoors have gotten asians, and south americans have gotten yuropoor blood in them. Yuropoor will be fine. So shut the fuck up and spread the word about real shit, like corporations fucking us all in the ass and Trump giving them our asses on a silver platter by fucking up all regulation at all levels of government.

>flooding millions of arabs and niggers every year to europe doesnt matter

>n-nothing's really changing, guys, e-europe will be just fine, guys, i-it's always been like this

Not him, but it's actually a real issue. Not about race like Sup Forums says, but Islam. It has been called the 'Migrant crisis' by normal people for a long time, it isn't Sup Forums talk.

It's just normal fucking views, and the marxists want to shout "racism"

>propaganda works
Shocking. Now compare the migrant population from these countries in 2012 and 2015.