Britain

>Britain
>Greatest scientists, philosophers, artists, musicians, writers, playwrights, poets, and soldiers the world has ever known
>Worst cooks
Why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3373442/Forget-turkey-trimmings-festive-feast-fermented-fish-sheep-s-HEAD-Horrified-Americans-sample-Norwegian-Christmas-food-funny-video.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A tiny minority of Americans eat mayo from the jar.
A tiny minority of Britons eat 3 slices of dry-looking bread together.

The more you know.

M8 I eat toast sarnies every day senpai

that looks disgusting

You gotta be bad at something.

Did try it once with peanut butter and jelly, it was actually pretty fuckin good man. Dont think it would be good with just butter though.

Due to poor dental hygiene, eating is painful and is seen as a survival function, rather than something that should be pleasurable.

No one has ever eaten mayo out of the jar or shit their pants here

>inb4 a few cherrypicked pictures of Canadians

>be Brit
>somehow make 3 slices of bread 330 calories

Yet another item on the lofty list of things britcucks have failed at

I might actually have that just for the meme value.

>Says the Amerifat

we didnt make food to look fancy and sophisticated like the frogs do, we make wholesome and nutritional food to get you through the god awful weather and bleak days

something invented during WW2 probably, they didnt have nothing to put on the food

Worst cooks, but best cucks.

>A victorian meal for peasants
>A culinary meal representing modern britain
Choose one faggots.

>be american
>make a hotdog
>pour 18oz of chilli on top, a bunch of onions and a slab of meat
>can't eat it like a hotdog
>have to use a knife and fork instead

>Yet another item on the lofty list of things britcucks have failed at

We even failed at having a nigger as our head of state.

This reminds me of the butter sandwiches my grandma used to give me.

Can anyone confirm this as a genuine thing?

Does it taste alright?

I can imagine if you chew for long enough to allow the enzymes in your saliva to break down enough of the starch to sugar it would taste alright.

You 'cultured' faggots just don't understand.

In the UK we see food as fuel.

One of the best levels of dental hygiene in the world, I think you will find!

And we are so busy being the creators of the modern world that we can't be fucked to spend time learning how to cook. Why should we? France is just across the Channel, we can get them to waste time...

Thanks for the laugh worst Korea

>Brits made they made a cheap low calorie meal 330 calories

At least a chilidog isn't meant to be low calorie

*mad

Excuse me? How the fuck does that look disgusting? It looks tasty as fuck.

WE invented the sandwich you mong, we can put whatever the fuck we want in it.

That looks tasty but deadly. I will call it The Last Birthday Sundae.

It's not actually true but "bad teeth and worse cooking" is a cheap joke that lesser plebs can find comfort in, so we laugh it off like true gentlemen.

I tried that last night, was pretty dry and chewy even with a load of butter

>retards actually believe UK doesn't have delicacies and gastronomy
English may have that "trash food" habit, still there are wonderful meals, traditional courses and excellent cheese in England (or even in UK).
It's just English prefer eating shit, preprocessed shit. Cook, goddamnit.

The fucking irony

My gook gf has awful teeth

Stay fat America

What the fuck is a toast sandwich. I'm blaming Scotland for this one. Or Hull.

You are obviously not French

Only ever heard of Aussies eating this

PAN

NICE AND HOT

I wouldn't eat it unless I was shitfaced but that doesnt change the fact that it looks tasty.

We literally invented the sandwich
See Earl of Sandwich

Sounds ok, but too many calories to be a snack and too many empty calories to be a meal.

I am. I ate wonderful things in England.

Noone here eats toast sandwiches you memester

We may not be the best cooks in the World, but you don't have to look far around Europe to find worse (Scandinavia, Poland etc.)
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3373442/Forget-turkey-trimmings-festive-feast-fermented-fish-sheep-s-HEAD-Horrified-Americans-sample-Norwegian-Christmas-food-funny-video.html

>things that French people never say

I like you.
>shepherds pie
>fish pie (without the gross shit like heads in it)
>roast dinners
>beef stew
>lamb stew
>bangers & mash

Toast sandwiches are bretty alright actually
My hangover meal of choice when I can't stomach more complex foods after vomiting the night before

You're supposed to put salt and pepper on the inner toast piece along with butter, which really hits the spot with a hangover.
The texture of the soft bread and inner crunchy toast is nice too

I tasted loads of blue cheese. That was great.

You literally have a meal that's 330 calories and it's fucking three slices of bread. Aren't you guys also the fattest European nation? Please Nigel

We have some of the best chefs in the world mate. Seriously, has any one ever tried or even heard of a toast sandwich with fucking bread in it?

Objectively untrue, it's just all the best british dishes are fried (fish and chips) or beef dishes.

Plus they made sandwiches

Great minds don't have time to focus on menial things like food.

Where shes going she won't need teeth

>you invented literally putting a piece of cooked, cold meat between two pieces of bread
Wow, absolute geniuses. Bet no one ever thought of that in the history of man before you guys

>in Britania
>waiter brings me shit on a plate
>calls it food
Why do they do this?

good one m8

Three slices of bread is 330 calories. Why do you think wheat is a staple? It's pure calories. It's supposed to sustain people.

Hell, I have a single wheat tortilla over here that's 180 calories.

>in canada
>waiter brings me bucket of maple syrup
>calls it food

>Poland
>pierogi
>kielbasa
>bagels
>jelly donuts
But I agree, Scandinavian food is shit

>Greatest scientists
>philosophers
>artists
>musicians
>writers
Aren't you talking about ancient greeks?

Chili dogs are a fucking mess, no matter the utensil.

The most based specialty hot dog is the bacon cheese dog
IMO when you footlong pile on the mustard and kraut, sure why no relish

So you're the second fattest nation, sorry for the mistake

Italy does all that, except for the army, but we are the best cooks. Is it a good trade-off?

I lol'd

They literally did.
And the first sandwiches were a whole loaf with meat and shit stuffed in after some of the inside bread was pulled out, there was no sliced bread.

There were probably meat pastries before the first proper sandwiches tho

In the middle ages, the French sent their chefs over here to learn how to cook meat, which is why they call us roast beefs.

food is fuel. not pleasure.

You're crazy. Bread is a lot of calories but 3 slices of white bread is no way 330. One slice of bread isn't 100 calories or more. Tortillas are normally larger and spread out so obviously they are more.

>ancient

4/10 bants here luigi

>One slice of bread isn't 100 calories or more
It's between 85-95 calories for a slice of white bread. Multiply that by 3, and add a scoop of butter for the center piece of toast. It's roughly 330 calories.

The problem when ripping on eastern europen cuisine is they take some of the best culinary traditions from the greater german area and blend it with some of the better slav stuff.

Polish, Czech, etc is hearty as fuck just like German food

>arguing about calories

Thought this was Sup Forums, not fucking weightwatchers

Post tasty sandwiches

>syrup on """"flapjacks""""
>gravy on fries
Still better than the shit they gave me in Manchester. It was like a slop of gray pudding they called "traditional food", and it tasted like watery oatmeal. Wtf england, even mexico's peasant food tastes better

It's because I fucked your mother you gay cunt

My girlfriend is British and I eat British food all the time and these is just an ancient meme that will never die.

Britain, your food is fantastic. I feel like I am having a medieval feast each time I eat it (almost no matter the meal, they are all similarly feels-giving), which is often.

I'm looking at my bread. 105 calories a slice. Maybe you just have some shitty thin white bread shit.

OFFICIAL EUROPEAN FOOD TIER LIST

>GOD TIER

>FRENCH
>GERMAN/PRUSSIAN
>IBERIAN

>GOOD TIER

>GREEK
>BRITISH STEWS AND MEAT PIES

>OK TIER

>ITALIAN

>MEME TIER

>SCANDINAVIAN

>SHIT TIER

>SCOTLAND
>IRELAND
>RUSSIA
>BRITISH

Everything else is not worth mentioning

Many travellers compare our cuisine to Britain's. Well historically we have had a small selection of local vegetables/fruits, no spices plus we were sort of just a shepperd nation that has been a slave in the austro-hungarian empire. The stars were simply not aligned correctly for people to experiment with food.

Shit tier countries tend to have nice food.

Making something taste nice doesn't require very much intelligence.

British people have always been too busy conquering the world and inventing everything to bother pioneering a national cuisine

They literally make maple syrup ice pop taffy, it's like a national dish.

We are even cucked in food department.

Quintessentially British food tbqh

Universally shit, the best items are deserts, specialty shit like reindeer, and anything that has a strong german/dutch influence

Most high quality slices of bread with actual nutrion value are like 100cals each.

Do you guys have local sausages?

Never Forget how they abandoned you Poland

>IRELAND
come on now

potatoes are good

>Making something taste nice doesn't require very much intelligence.

Is that why my French grandpa burst into laughter at an English meal served to him asking "Is this really it?!"

Ameribro fighting for dad. We're proud of you son

>Greatest scientists, philosophers, artists, musicians, writers, playwrights, poets, and soldiers the world has ever known
I'll grant great scientists, some philosophers and maybe playwrights and poets (these are mostly non-Anglo though), but the rest? Lel.

How many of those countries have you actually tried the food in, burger? German food as god tier is enough for my alarm bells to start ringing, lul

They call you Rosbif's because Beef at the time and still mostly is absolutely central to the english diet, a staple - whereas the french did seafood, chicken, duck, fowl, etc

>he never tried czech food

Good God the Guardian make me want to fucking puke.

Yes. The French literally have nothing on us, so jab us constantly with the "your food is le bad" meme, just because we don't serve snails

>kielbasa
>pierogi
>bagel

>shit tier

Fucking pleb.

Although it's hard to really separate German and Polish dishes. They were basically the same up until after world War 2.

Then the east Germans got fucked hard and heavy, so the Prussian cuisine basically disappeared.

That looks delicious

Trips poster stayin woke

I'm 33 and I don't have a single filling/cavity but I'll admit my teeth are crooked as fuck. Not sure how that happened.