The Chinese are very serious investors. They want to be long-term partners with us

>The Chinese are very serious investors. They want to be long-term partners with us.
>t. former Greek politician

What do people in your country think about Chinese investing in it? We don't like them that much.

>We don't like them that much.
The investments? Why?

Because it's not investment, but more hostile take over.

why is it hostile

Traitor politicians and businesses love it, everyone else hates it

This.

A lot of stores are owned by them. They are ice cold business man and will try to fuck you over the first chance that arrvives. No honor, nothing.
Even in education they cheat their up.

>investing in fucking marseille
lmao you might as well throw your money directly in the fire

anyways why do foreigners whether chinese or american, insist on calling it marseilles ? we all write it marseille

Great China man create wealth and jobs, lazy wh*Toid subhumans are ungrateful >:(

>more hostile take over

It's okay, we're used to that.

>kosovo
based China

kek

I appreciate it very much. I hope i can join the bamboo network.

People love them.
Only butthurt nazies and liberals from Moscow and St.Petersburg hate them and use their investments to scream about Putin selling Siberia to China.

A general sense of unease has emerged concerning the practice. A lot of Chinese businesses don't understand how to make mutually beneficial agreements and their people/tourists are pretty rude. In my city in particular, most people are pretty upset over Chinese people's lack of concern for the local environment.

>Chinese
>Investing in Greece
Hmmm...they're stupider than I thought.

Why don't you bring up the non existent FDI that Siberia pre Chiba as a counterpoint

i think you are wrong

Unironically this. The Chinese are actually much better buyers than Europ*ans. Probably because they don't hold a gun on our heads while buying our shit, they honor their legal commitments and do what they sign up for.

>We don't like them that much.
Is this why you sold Vancouver to them?

The chinese are actually horrible people, but you can't tell when they're buying up your infrastructure, only when they move into retain.
t. knower.

buy low, sell high
greece is as low as it can possibly get right now

they are not selling anything, greece is their gateway to europe, why would they give it up for some measly profit

hmm well let's see it's been years that france is whoring out everything it can sell to americans, qataris, jews, russians, germans, and so on
i don't see why chinks wouldn't get involved, the more the merrier

even if they do take power, we are fine, because nobody on earth can make france possibly any more shit than it already is

You are underestimating their ability to use greeks for shell companies that will expand their tentacles into EU and its protectionist policy.

>an American complains other country doesn't care about environment

Why don't you like them?

Sounds just like Germans