JUST

>Now trending: Google's blob emoji's are great and no one will convince me otherwise
Someone was paid to write that article

I cant resist smelling my own wiener after i shoot my cummies.. am i okay?

Nah - you should probably clean it without soap.

DROPPED

That's what happens when you trade hardcore weed usage for hardcore alcohol usage.

my buttcrack sweats what do?

Silicon Valley is the only thing he's been in where I didn't fucking hate him.

Because the real life guy seems like an asshole so its insincere having him play regular people

But have him play an asshole and he fits like a glove

Sadly this asshole was too much of an asshole and had to be left go.... under mutual terms... kek

>Because the real life guy seems like an asshole so its insincere having him play regular people
>
>But have him play an asshole and he fits like a glove

The 'Armie Hammer Effect'

>Watch the lone ranger and the man from uncle, please

SKELETON HANDS

didnt doctors tell him he can basically drop dead at any moment?

JUST

>His father is of English, Swedish, German, and Scottish ancestry, and his mother is of German-Jewish, Austrian-Jewish, and Russian-Jewish descent.
OY VEY

he must have pissed have a lot of people

given hes so tight with richard i think hes got personal problems that they would rather him seek treatment for rather than continue to ruin himself

seems like an act of mercy

they also didnt tell him, just gave him the script, that minimizes the fallout of him having crybaby tantrums and negotiations and trying to one up management and all that drama queen shit

a person who attacks an uber driver, when theyre a millionaire, is completely unhinged

a person who attacks a nazi, racist scum is completely stable and normal. now go back to

>It's us or TJ. You have an hour to make a decision.

you stupid faggot instead of winning someone over with logic debate you resort to violence.

is the majority of the american population bro, in every one of us there is a little jew waiting to come out, or you are from the bible-belt, then it's a nigger.

its okay, i often pick my asshole and put the finger in my nose and just get a good whiff for a while

>winning someone over with logic debate you resort to violence.
>using logic when arguing with nazis

like you probably shouldnt harass people but thats a little funny

Good, he's the most reddit character

sad drunk antifaggot

>Google's blob emoji's are great
I like them though
Their new android O ones looks like shit and is bland as fuck

yeah its a shame you cant communicate visually with your girlfriends sarah

maybe you need to petition beyonce to start an all girl start up that caters to the new generation, one who need the best smileys to convey how they feel

faggggootttttt

i'll communicate my dick into ur mum lol

you have it wrong, the docs said this about the viewers and fans of his show

I guess he also got tired of the shitty female writers.

WHY THE FUCK NOT

End of an era then at least we had 4 god tier seasons this is literally the only show ive watched from start to finish over 9 times and still not bored of it

no dude they got found out to be lying
that never happened and they are faggots for making shit up

erlichs comedic timing has been fucking off this season

i dont know if anyone else notices it but its glaring

tj was probably ok with leaving since he still has his gorburger show

>there are nazis in the year 2017

there arn't, this meme needs to die. There are commies tho. You're one of them. Better dead than red.

What's the bet they replace his character with Russ Hanneman? Everyone loves that character and the show seems to keep bringing him back.

Yeah they're really cute, the new ones are super bland

yeah the new ones look fucking scary

Japanese version vs American version

There's a rumor he has cancer.

He had a brain tumor, but the statement says hes continuing with his other projects so who knows

Hyde had a growth-spurt?

nah. dick stink is pretty damn nice.

Character was stale by the third season so it's a good move.

if he is replaced by a women it's over, Silicon valley had a good run