The difference between Obama's and Trump's AMA

Makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obama's reply is "too long; didn't read"

Trump's reply is "good length, did read, MAGA"

Is this suppose to be an impressive difference, Sven? Would you have a long-winded lie, or a short truth?

Those digits really made me think.

And what has Obama achieved in the end? Lobbyism and corruption is as present as before. He talks a lot, but in the end he is just its just empty words senpai.

LMAO/POL/ BTFO

>Makes you think
You are right. It made me realize the issue has gotten worse during Obama's 8 years

Then why did he suck off Hillary's SuperPAC infested cunt last night Ahmed?

I'm a long time Trump supporter but I do honestly hope he expands on his plans and acts more intellectual in discussions.

His fiery personality is great, but it must be coupled with the more than snappy comebacks.

It's quite a striking and symbolic display of the establishment vs. the underdog determined to MAGA.

The establishment politician gives a big long and convoluted spiel, tells you what you want to hear - but in the end, nothing really changes.

Trump tells you the cold hard truth, and you can bet your bollocks to a barndance - he will do it.

wow i hate trump now

wtf I hate Trump now!

sleep snug, smug.
Obama didn't even write that garbage it was probably an unpaid intern.

wtf i love trump now!

obama doesnt make a pledge to do something, trump does. obama's suggestion hinges on congress, with zero explanation as to how he'll push it to get it through, let alone commiting. at least trump is crystal clear in his pledge, if self serving.

Trump can clearly and concisely get a point out.
Obama uses lots of fancy words to obfuscate the fact that he is for corruption and only wants to reign in efforts that are in opposition to his own.

Hopefully he will step up his game in the debates against H, it would be tragic if he decides to boycott the main presidential candidate debate. He will need to clarify his stance on a broader range beside wall, muslim and trade deals.
But what do I know, if I had advised him in the primary and he had followed my advice then he would never have become the nominee.. I think he might be genius, a petty one perhaps, but none the less a genius

And how many of those proposed policy changes did Obama deliver on?

Then go on his website moron, you don't go on social media to calmly discuss your plans and course of action, you use it to get publicity and win stupid people who go for flashy comebacks.

donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform

If he stops and takes these questions seriously he'd waste 99% of his time repeating himself. Instead, you win the crowd's vote by insulting your opponents and being clever. You're an idiot if you don't think his image is cleverly made for the race, the man has been in the public eye for his entire life and knows how to play the press.

Trump got more upvotes.

at least Trump did a AMA and holds press conferences.

Hillary is kept away from the public, except for scripted public appearances and fund raising events.

Obama didn't deliver. OPama is faggot

Trump will deliver

Trump's plan is good.

This, so much.

You lie!

Hillary's Reddit Post

made me think/10

One made promises he didn't keep or act on at all. The other made a very reasonable promise.

obama is typical damage control politi speak

is it the superior IQ which makes the nip a good poster, or the fact that they are mostly neets with enormous shitposting experience in jap Image boards? i will never understand

"Muh hopefully..." "muh petty..." "Muh clarify..."

Why so many lies, liar?

youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

All stories are corroborated in the book

Reddit's questions and priorities were laughable and cringe worthy. It's a miracle he responded to them at all.

Trump pretty much nailed it. What is wrong with a short answer for a clear mesage`?

O' bama's is better. Pity his party benefits from everything he is speaking against.

"Trump" replied a whole twelve times... And nearly all of the replies were hallow memes.

MEGA
BELIEVE ME, SHES A CROOK
SAD

Once you get past his autism, you realize all has is his autism. He is literally autism incarnate. The autism is even beginning to sprout out of his head.

no

This is about the 17th time the Hillary Meme Brigade has trolled Sup Forums with this fucking post. Can't you short attention span fuckers just go back to watching [CURRENT YEAR MAN] reruns already?

For Fuck's Sake.

This. Half of the people in the US have an IQ of less than 100. You don't read Shakespeare to kindergartners.

Wow, if Obama ever actually followed through with anything he said he might have been a decent president.

He was so good at getting people to ignore results and just focus on his rhetoric. As long as he says the right things and pretends to support real change, he's free to maintain the status quo and raise all the special interest money in the world.

Don't forget that he's run the two most expensive campaigns in history. Kinda strange how he talks about money in politics like it's a bad thing when he's benefitted so much from it.

"Muh better Obama...)

>Hillary Meme Brigade

Her memetics are all spent on facebook and twitter. Trump has been using his bots primarily here and faggit.

Yeah, it makes you think.... why didn't Obama even ATTEMPT to do anything he mentioned in his answer? (if he even wrote it, which I'm sure someone else wrote it for him).

>sign the Disclose Act
Why bother? Just ask the NSA to release all the metadata they've been collecting.

>allowing the former Secretary of State to run a sham money laundering scheme that takes donations from some of the US's most questionable partners
Good good goyim end the corruption hehehehe.

>allowing that same Secretary of State to control an investigation into her criminal activities
Yes its official you've turned the place into a banana republic.

The AMA was a bit shit. He hardly answered anything and when he did it was a sentence at most.

I like Mr. Trump's answer.

Direct to the point and looks doable.

Meanwhile Obama didn't do shit on any of that.

>Any president ever getting rip of money in politics

Yeah, they'll do that right after they cure cancer and end world hunger. Its impossible without a complete revolution at this point. At the very least you have to appreciate Trump for giving a meme answer instead of some long meaningless bullshit like Obongo did.

T b h, I think so too. He never gives any detailed answers about what he is going to do except "We're gonna build the wall" and "We're gonna make the best deals, we'll make China pay for everything".

When asked "How?", he always dodges the question or replies with some made up bullshit about what a great businessman he is. Newsflash, it's not like Obama is doing these deals on purpose, he is sending the best people anyway.

How is Trump going to make China devalue their currency? It's pure comedy if any of you think he is gonna change anything, if he becomes president.

This desu. At least Trump does what he says, instead of giving you the PR-correct answer.

>3 years ago
>did nothing to solve the problem
Thanks, Obama

obama did nothing but blow hot air and trump was self funded

really made me think

One rambled on and on promising tons of action, none of which was delivered

The other makes a very short promise, that he fully intends to keep

they are foreign english teachers, the supreme class of americans

The answer that Trump gave to that question pertaining to Bernie was rather comprehensive.

this desu
it's like people have been so manipulated that they want a candidate to constantly lie to them

>intends to keep
Not hard to keep if you get what I mean...

They wrote the same, but Obongo sounds more flip-flopping

they probably wont change their currency.
That's why they'll have to pay a tariff for imports.

>Implying the private sector doesn't have much more skilled people than the public.

Hmm really makes my neural spike signals circulate throughout the brain in complex flows and interact with other signal patterns and channels through extensive multi-layered feedback loops and synchronized oscillating firing patterns...

"Obama sends the best anyway"

Are you brain dead?

"Muh details..." He is detailed about everything. Go check his website. I know you won't...

"How Muh China...." It is called leverage- China needs us. They would collapse without us, as would the entire modern world.

Huh?

Sleep snug smug

Trump told the truth

Obama lied.

That's the difference.

Next?

You think he doesn't send the best experts to make these deals? What is Trump going to do? Make these deals himself?

>"Muh details..." He is detailed about everything. Go check his website. I know you won't...

Yes, I saw and it's all based on pure speculation - "I'll get way better deals so I'll have more money to spend" is basically his entire logic. He can't deliver on that, absolutely impossible.

>It is called leverage- China needs us. They would collapse without us, as would the entire modern world.

And you need China, as well. What are you gonna do? Bankrupt yourself to bankrupt China or something? What stupid logic is that? What leverage do you have on them? You're gonna threaten them with war or something?

Yeah Obama didn't do shit!

lol. he doesnt know what happens if china starts to sell all its US bonds.

Yeah it's the difference between a sophist and a man of action.

that really made me think

I want to add, I don't think Hillary is any better, In fact I think she is even worse than Trump, but... but these pipe dreams about Trump revitalizing America's economy are just that - pipe dreams.

Who cares what Obama said? He have seen what Obama did, and it was nothing. I don't have high expectations for a Trump presidency, but at least let Trump have a shot at it before we complain that he didn't fix the problem

>Obama
>posts a giant wall of text that says nothing at all but it's a lot of words so obviously it must be important

>Trump
>direct and to the point, no bullshit

>He'd rather have a corrupt warhawk owned by the jews than an autist with good intentions

Made me ponder Obama can't realize shit.

>The Sun King: a load of fucking blather signifying nothing
>Trump: short, sharp, to the point

This only makes sense when he is talking to TV and normie social media places. On yiddit he could have at least expanded more.

QUALITY > QUANTITY

then go on his website

the information is there for those who want it.
but you can't force it on people.... at least not in bulk

I've been a long time Sup Forums poster but I do honestly hope you shills stop posting here and acts more honestly in the DNC.

Trump is good

Obama puts a lot of words and none of them were respected in the end.

>Ireland
>O'

Ever since visiting Sup Forums I have never been able to read anything written by Hillary without cognitive bias. It just always looks forced.

His primary campaign took money out of politics

thats probably because he doesn't have answers

>giving reddit gold to a billionaire

ohshiggy

>Trump only talks at an 8th grade level because for his rally because the average american is retarded, so you have to stoop to their level

>gives the exact same vague buzzwordy responses on Reddit that some random intern having watched a few of his speeches could imitate

>the first one said a bunch of stuff and never did anything
>the second one has his plan literally completed the second he becomes president

I've heard ahead of schedule, but holy shit.

Right on point no empty words

Love him hate him, trump is a great operator.

he broke records with the amount he got lol

>Trump only talks at an 8th grade level because for his rally because
Glass houses, etc etc

So Obama slings out some TLDR shit that makes pseudointellectuals feel good about themselves but makes no effort whatsoever to actually solve the mentioned problems, and then proceeds to exploit those problems himself...

And Trump's the bad guy.
Good job, Swedish education.

Obama made up some bullshit lie.
Trump actually told the truth.

>it was real in my mind

I've been here longer than you have faggot

'07

This I can understand.

I'm just talking in terms of when he gets to the debates.

>he doesn't answer all the questions
>the questions he responds to he doesn't answer

>motivation and intent in Trump's interactive response

>this sounds good, but is it possible and how will it be done? Details from the website, cited as attachment

informative and engaging

the debates are just going to be Hillary trying to defend herself

Well yeah.

I just hope Trump will try to be diplomatic and try to gain supporters from the fractured Dem