You guys are really insecure and paranoid. Honestly what makes you so mad at non whites...

You guys are really insecure and paranoid. Honestly what makes you so mad at non whites? The genetic differences between races are superficial at best, and the cultural differences between white and black people in the US are basically nonexistent compared to the cultural difference between black Americans and black Africans. It seems like racism born from a fear of the unfamiliar.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MOnQPXuU81Q
youtube.com/watch?v=hR90t55CvbE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Lewontin's Fallacy is still being used as an argument
Saged.

>significant difference in mental and physical abilities that positively correlate with racial populations

You heard it here folks: a standard deviation in IQ is "superficial" lmao

I'm not saying that the differences are not taxonomically relevant, but that they play no part in how people behave.

correlation is not causation. Physical traits yes but IQ is not a matter of race. Even if there is correlation that correlation is due to societal factors not genetic ones.

>evolution stopped at the brain
>stopped at the most biologically expensive, complex part of the human body

Well, I might believe it in your case :^)

Most of those genes are just accumulated mutations. What matters is not mutations but the natural selection that has occurred over the past 10,000 years. Genome comparisons cannot detect natural selection, because it only affects a small minority of genes, but those selected genes have the greatest effect on phenotype.

I have no problem with genetic arguments for race, but how many black people can you think off that are smarter than you? Plenty I'd imagine. I can think of plenty, and I'm probably smarter than you considering you're an americunt.

We should judge people on their individual merits, this obsession with categorizing people is little more than a scientific curiosity.

OP I can tell you respect black people, and you might not know why, but I will tell you why. You have a strong intuition, and black people are godly. You see, the only difference between the "races" and black people is the presence of melanin. Humans developed in the tropics so melanin was essential because it provided the right amount of protection from the harmful rays of the sun by absorbing it into their bloodstream, thus black people have more energy from the sun in their bodies. The neuromelanin interacts with the melanin in the body, Nd the energy in the blood, which leads black people to be extremely efficient mentally, more so than non melanated people. These processes interacts with the pineal gland which interact with pituitary gland, so essentially black people have more chemicals in their brain. The IQ "differences" are accounted for, because black people can come to the same conclusion in a problem m as white people without a rigid process of thinking. IQ tests test one thing and one thing only, in fact it was developed to see which kids needed help in a specific school curriculum. Using IQ to define intelligence is flawed, human intelligence transcends IQ. All white people descend from Africans. You just are more able to access your black DNA, OP if you aren't black already. I respect it.

>trying to argue with idiots on Sup Forums

wew lad

WE

>superficial at best

I wanted to see what would happen.
At least people are trying to back their shit up instead of just randomly yelling. Mostly.

>White people

You know that image disproves your point, right? Where, with panel C, you were trying to go 'well dey/we wuz,' the Euler diagram implies something counter to your argument.

Specifically, most European and East-Asian haplogroups trend toward higher indicators of intelligence, while subsaharans barely manage to write their name on the line at the top of the standardized measure. That is, if they know how to write, or can stop trying to wash their AIDS dick in virgin eight year old pussy. In other words, while Europeans and Asians can be said to constitute a subset or descendant of the African genotype, those subsets are objectively more intelligent and more capable of reason and logic.

(If we introduce more haplogroups, to differentiate subsaharan vs north african, near east vs far east, etc, this model becomes even closer to the truth of the matter.)

Of course there are plenty of smart niggers. But the average is what is important concerning the general population, immigration etc...

It's unlikely you're smarter than me since my IQ is in the 99.9 percentile but internet pissing contest aside.

You're just projecting about obsession. I don't have an obsession. But before I move and I'm looking at the school district my child would be attending do I look at the racial composition of the students?

Race is useful, it's why the concept exists. Is it a strictly defined scientific concept? No. The things we need the concept for don't require that level of precision.

I work with several college educated people of color, it doesn't change the underlying truth that race is significant.

suuuuuuuuuure

You see the slithers that outcrop? Those are the 1% of genetics that means we're not sub-human.

This chart seems to be based on the crude premise that the African circle is bigger because its better, when the opposite is just as plausible. All those genes unique to Africa may very well be garbage.

Literal nigger country coming here to tell whites they're dumb
lel

Except all populations outside Arica has neanderthal DNA and africans do not.

Race isn't significant. The racial differences of today are merely ancestral decisions which you had no choice in, but which made you. Having pride or putting weight on the decisions of your ancestors is not productive for society. It is not a predictor of success, it doesn't predict anything. It is merely history. You can try to live up to your ancestors if you know specific accomplishments they've made, but an individual born into a "race" had no choice in the matter, so placing them in a category isn't fair to the individual. And again, IQ is not reliable measure for intelligence and is a white-centric argument for white superiority. My IQ is in the 99.9% also (even thought IQ is not accurate in intelligence) . We seem to be of equal IQ intelligence, I black, you white. What will become of this IQ intelligence? See my point?

You can portray IQ as equal between the races with a sample size of two people, but when you take a larger population sample, a statistically significant difference in IQ can be proven to exist between the white population and the black population of the USA.

Is the average Czech as smart as the elite that runs your country? Of course its not. All societies need to succeed is an ethical and well-educated intellectual and professional elite.

99.9%? so your IQ is 147? Get on my level faggot, last time I tested my IQ was 156. Then again that just means I'm in the 99.99% percentile, which seems a lot but means there is 1/10000 people equal or better than me, so that's at least 700000 people in the world smarter than me.

Perspective is a bitch.

You're a literal moron. You completely missed the point of what I said. Race IS significant because it can predict academic performance and criminality.

I agree that it isn't fair but it is the reality of the world we live in. You definitely are not in the 99.9 percentile. If you were you'd realize you're saying "my sample population of 1 (that would be you) proves race is irrelevant.

You're not in the 99.9% of intelligence, hell, you seem to barely be literate. Your reading comprehension is retard tier and you think anecdotes are more powerful evidence than statistics when dealing with groups.

I understand that, as I said, IQ is a white centric thing. Blacks don't necessarily need high IQ to be intelligent. Whereas white intelligence is more grounded in IQ, a non melanted human requires more energy in thought.

Mine is higher but I don't really want to get into this kind of bullshit. Address my argument or stfu.

>unironically using a WE WUZ KANGZ argument

The best study I'm aware of looked at the IQ of adopted children, to eliminate variables relating to parenting. Turns out there is a 50% correlation between the IQ of children and the IQ of their biological parents and no correlation with the IQ of the adoptive parents.

No one knows what's the explanation for the other 50% the children's IQ that is not explained by genetic inheritance, but we know it has nothing to do with parenting.

Neanderthal DNA provided adaptive advantages to Homo Sapiens that settled outside of Europe. These advantages where things like increased blood clotting and differently sloped skulls, not exactly indicators of inherent mental superiority.

You also missed the point of what I said, race cannot predict anything unless you condition a race to behave a certain way. IQ is only a measure of calculated cognition, not intelligence

The White race has crossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains, tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren ice fields. It has been responsible for the invention of the printing press, cement, the harnessing of electricity, flight, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope, space travel, firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the telephone, the lightbulb, photography, motion pictures, the phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine, railroad transportation, the microscope, computers, and millions of other technological miracles. It has discovered countless medical advances, incredible applications, scientific progress, etc. Its members have included such greats as Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Homer, Tacitus, Julius Caesar, Napoleon, William the Conqueror, Marco Polo, Washington, Jefferson, Hitler, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Magellan, Columbus, Cabot, Edison, Graham Bell, Pasteur, Leeuwenhoek, Mendel, Darwin, Newton, Galileo, Watt, Ford, Luther, Devinci, Poe, Tennyson, and thousands upon thousands of other notable achievers.

Shut up and accept my dick is bigger.

I'm literally smarter than everyone in this thread and I claim to have a better life you can all just start posting memes now the discussion is over

Forgot the second half.
Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African Negro has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel. (Note: This is in reference to the pure-blooded Negro.) He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him.) His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable.

>but that they play no part in how people behave.
70% of your genome codes the brain, so a slight change in your genome, has still a great chance of impacting your brain.

Now on Sup Forums:

soon to be sophomores in college who took one sociology class and mandatory diversity seminar and now think they can get the most anti-hillary online board to budge one inch to the left

Hitler is a notable achiever? FFS the man was failed wannabe painter, and Mein Kampf is pretty much a rambling pile of non-arguments.

It's the truth. Easily harnessed energy accounts for a lot. It's why food is essential for brain development and a healthy body and mind.

oh please, actual leftists hate Hillary more than you could ever imagine.

Okay Mr. Anonymous poster. I'll take your word over every expert in the related fields lmao.

youtube.com/watch?v=MOnQPXuU81Q

Find me a black expert in the related fields. If your claim that a black and a white man can have equal IQ, find me a black man with high IQ who agrees with that sentiment. That blacks are on average less intelligent than other races.

Besides stabilizing germany and forming it into the superpower of the world at its time.

It's simply reality. But nice try with that "Oh it's just ignorance based fear" tactic, it's a common one for Lefties.

You're just digging yourself deeper and deeper. That is the dumbest thing you've said so far.

>you
>99.9% of intelligence

Pick one kek

>The Black African Negro never invented anything and never practiced agriculture.
>The african slave trade existed because the Kingdoms in west africa would sell criminals and captured enemies into slavery.
>When the first portuguese navigators routed the course to India, there were city-states living of trade peppered along the coast of east africa.

I see history isn't your best subject.

I'll tell you how Hitler rebuilt the German economy: public debt. How to pay for such debt? Confiscation of Jewish assets. How to pay for such debt after german jews fled? Go to war and make defeated enemies foot the bill.

The man was the worst kind of statesman, one who didn't plan for the long term prosperity of his people, and instead decided the german people would be happy to pay for his massive debt with their own blood.

You are saying that white people aren't an important people on planet earth...

You need to be fucking killed

If you're arguing intelligence is different between the white and black "race" then you'd have to find me a black man who also agrees. For all I know it could be a psychopathic tactic by white scientists to prove superiority. Understand?
>not understanding experimental bias
>ad hominems

When did I say that?
No people are "important" we are just there. Don't think too hard about the importance of humans.

If you were actually smart you wouldn't use anecdotal evidence

but you're not, so you did

Now on Sup Forums

People and opinions that weren't here a week ago and now suddenly appeared from thin air but they definitely aren't shills

>we evolved from niggers
KEK

Your entire premises is that we should accept genetic displacement levels of immigration into every white country because it doesn't matter we are all the same.

You need to be fucking killed

I never go to Sup Forums so yeah I wasn't here a week ago, but as a raging liberal I can tell you that anyone with an actual progressive agenda hates her.

The picture isn't even remotely correct.

You mean the Muslim and Arab city states?

Can anybody recommend me a good book on this topic?

Or they just mustered up the courage to post Now? How do you know these posts weren't here in the first place? For a board that claims superior intelligence they sure don't think of all the possibilities

They're shills

How Ironic. You should look into History a bit deeper.

Yes, though surprising, it is true that a pure blooded negro has had absolutely 0 relevant accomplishments. Not until they bred with whites and arabs could they even form civilizations. Even today there is a single pure blooded black tribe still in existence and they haven't even invented fire yet.
youtube.com/watch?v=hR90t55CvbE

As for Hitler, he was an utilitarian who saved the majority of germans from poverty and death by confiscating money for a minority. It's only common sense to do that, just as it is to save 10 people rather than 1. Meanwhile, Hitler opposed war and begged and pleaded for peace with Britain countless times, despite being a more powerful army. On top of this, he only invaded Poland as they were rallying for war against his ally, Mussolini.

Well immigration was never part of my point, but if you think that people need to be killed to protect the purity of the white race then maybe you need to be killed.

When dumb cunts like you wouldn't stop whinging about "cultural bias" in IQ tests, they let some >African Intellectuals redesign them so as to remove the cultural bias.

Their results were exactly the same as the IQ tests designed in the USA. Wow what are the odds?

You realize most scientists are lefty bleeding hearts that are more likely to falsify data in favor of blacks than against them right?

Your whole premise is nonsense and has been addressed multiple times throughout history with the same result each time.

Watch the video and quit flapping your fat lips.

And what exactly is a "pure blooded" negro if I may ask? I'm not sure your claim makes any sense

It's literally because of the current political climates that lefties are going to Sup Forums.

I'm not a shill because i am not pretending to not have any connections to the liberal agenda, rather I am being deliberately upfront about it on the off chance that it encourages other people to be huge libcucks on Sup Forums.

No, some of them were as far south as Mozambique.

Fuck you

You came to Sup Forums to say that white people aren't important and it doesn't matter if they exist.

My response is I want to kill you.

Good political conversation

But why do you keep insisting that IQ tests are a reliable indicator of human intelligence? You keep evading my point. Find me a black scientist that agrees with the sentiment that blacks are less intelligent than whites.

>the cultural differences between white and black people in the US are basically nonexistent

Thats not true at all.

He probably means people without Neanderthal DNA kek.

Or maybe he believes God created Negros so they could serve the white man.

This is an inbred retard we are addressing.

Because they're the best predictor of intelligence and achievement. National IQ highly correlates with GDP.

What leads you to believe that IQ tests are not a reliable indicator of human intelligence?

You really have to go through some mental gymnastics to have your point of view. All races are as important as each other, there is no need to "keep" a race pure at all. Stop trying to be a victim, you bigot.

I shouldn't respond, but here I go.
Why does it matter if white people exist? Why does it matter if Blacks or Asians exist? If you weren't one race you would be another and then what? You would just assume that race is superior because it is the one you belong to. Every person has a right to exist regardless of their race, the races themselves are genetic coincidences that don't actually matter.

I don't mean to come off as a dick here but take a wild fucking guess. A human with purely negro blood. A negro who has never mated with anything else but a fellow purely negro human.
Nice strawman. I believe in genetics you dumb coon.

All jokes and ad hominems aside, you could be right

However small the racial partition of the total variation may be, if such racial characteristics as there are highly correlate with other racial characteristics, they are by definition informative, and therefore of taxonomic significance.

If all races are important then why are you leftist bring millions of non whites into white countries

White people are only 11% of the world population. What you are talking about is killing of a race of people.

Please fucking die

Yeah, I'm sure your right.

There's actually been a liberal, pro Hillary element on Sup Forums all along, but they were just too afraid to voice their opinion while using proxies on an anonymous image board

No seriously, what sets sub-saharans apart from the rest of humanity is that our ancestors outside of Africa have interbred with Neanderthals. I wish I was joking.

I'm getting sick of coming to Sup Forums and instead of getting a political conversation i am constantly having to defend the existence of my entire race of people.

I'm to the point that I just want war. Fuck you. honestly

The DNA difference between a white person and a black person is 0.2% - the difference between a human and a chimp is 1.5%

Really should make you think

You 're the only one that has advocated killing people. Giving people the right to travel freely doesn't kill of a race, dumb ass.

I am want you dead

You specifically

You want my entire race of people dead.

See the difference

Says who? White people right? Find me a high IQ black man who thinks IQ defines how intelligent a person is. And well different individuals possess different talents. IQ was designed to test which students needed extra help in ONE specific school curriculum. So basically, if anything an IQ test shows that white people score a bit higher than blacks in that curriculum.

You have to define what "purely negro blood" is.

if nothing else, he was still the most successfull demagogue and public speaker in all of recorded history desu

Sub-Saharans interbred with an unknown more primitive hominid actually.

>I am want you dead
>You specifically
>You want my entire race of people dead.
>See the difference

>I'm to the point that I just want war. Fuck you. honestly

You are beyond autistic.

This is how I know you don't have a high IQ. You're asking for an anecdote (and thus saying it is a better form of evidence) than statistical analysis.

hur dur

Autistic meme

I fucking hate you and every thing you stand for. People like me and people like you will never live in a society together. One of us has to go

No I'm not, your "statistical analysis" of human intelligence is just as anecdotal as mine. Give enough anecdotes and peer reviews of these anecdotes and it becomes "statistical analysis". I just see the truth, and I see past the white-centric lie of IQ.

I appreciate your calm attitude.
It is simply the time spent apart from each other during evolution. Africans were in a much more violent terrain and often died early or were extremely aggressive to keep themself safe. This massively hampered the forming of civilization and any form of scientific advancement.

While this held the Africans back, Whites were having a much easier time in Europe. Here they discovered fire much, much earlier than the Africans, increasing their brain size due to the proteins and nutrients. This allowed them for more intelligent civilization creation and eventually medicine and machinery which kept them healthy which grew their brains and kept them safe so that civil culture could be formed.

Overall it was a snowball effect with whites having it easier, thus allowing for health and mental evolution while Africans were forced to evolve more to be more muscular and aggressive.

Way to play dumb. "Purely negro blood." is a human with evolutionary data strictly from the humans who resided and evolved in Africa or its similar planes.

>hurrdurr evolution magically stops at the neck

mutation is a theory. scientists have never observed an evolutionary genetic mutation.

Except we have for centuries, and every time people like you tried to change that you've gotten your heads stomped in (Nazis, the South, etc). You are literally school-shooter tier memery.

He's not wrong. White genes are recessive.
Whites humans will eventually be extinct.

>IQ was designed to test which students needed extra help in ONE specific school curriculum

are you high?
IQ was designed to measure general intelligence (g) in order to assess and quantify broad cognitive abilities of individuals and groups of individuals.

It is not anecdotal it is based on thousands upon thousands of IQ tests administered over the past century. I don't think you know what the definition of anecdote is, once again confirming my suspicion of you being barely literate haha

>muh melanin

Excerpt from the Declaration of Independence-
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness

Excerpt from the bible-

Galatians 3:28

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Yeah maybe you should leave America