Disney to make "The Rocketeer with black female lead"

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/rocketeer-disney-movie-reboot-works-915037

They didn't learn anything from Ghostbusters.
They are going to remake the movie with a sassy black female and lose millions.

Fuck! I loved the original.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_qIRtFE6aIc
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/rocketeer-disney-movie-reboot-works-915037
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey cool, another childhood film I liked being ruined. Hollywood can go fuck itself

YO MAMA DIZ ROCKET SHEEITS A PIECE OF CRAPA! *SLAM* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH LAWDY GUNA NEED ME SUM TOOLS'N FIX THIS CRACKAH UP AAALL GOOOOD!

>create fantastic live action movie during WWII period
>"let's cast a black heroine!"
>"sir, there were no black heroines and only a handful of black pilots!"

>"fuck it Leonard! We're Jewish, we can get away with anything!"

This shit isn't going to stop is it?

shit man this was legit my favorite movie when I was really young

WE WUZ JET PAXZ N' SHIET!

Good, let them ruin everything. The more they destroy the more likely people are to wake up.

Pretty much.

I don't care what they do anymore, I have the extreme pleasure of watching kikes lose money on all this garbage.

If they did not learn thier lesson from new Ghostbusters then they never will

>TFW you remember the lead actress

They better hope it does well in the west CUs that shit is going to tank in Asia.

They learned everything they needed to from Ghostbusters,

To ensure cheap money grabbing remake will be a success, just stir up some controversy by adding social justice

I know who would be great for the lead

Honestly the original "Rocketeer" wasn't that good.

There will come a point soon where government agents will come to your door and force you to watch their new politically correct film projects. You cannot avoid not watching it, lest they throw you in prison.

What Rocketeer? It sounds like a a mediocre B movie

how could anyone forget

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT THE FUCK WHY CAN'T YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY MEMORIES

>you will never napkin down young Jennifer connelys bazingas

It is. It's actually worse than the "The Phantom", because that film is so bad you can't help but remember it slightly.

"Rocketeer" is just bland as fuck.

Even "The Shadow" could have been much better.

(((Jennifer Connelly)))

How come no one cared when they replaced japs with white people in Godzilla 2014.

you shut your whore mouth.

what could be better than all capone and cops gunning down nazis together?

it goes

rocketeer>the shadow> the fattom

the shadow was great though

the original godzilla started a white guy

>The Niggerteer

He wasn't in the movie originally, they filmed and edited in those scenes for the USA release because they didn't think anybody would want to see a movie with just a bunch of japs

Uh... maybe if you absolutely know your fucked already, then yes. Just don't count on poor and angry SJW's to keep you afloat.

Nazi Detected

How are minorities not offended by this sort of shit
>we can't think up any new roles for you so we'll just hand you down the name of a famous white person

Groundbreaking.

Reminder that the Hollywood agenda is just an arm of the Agenda 21 UN goons that believe that by lying about our history in our media today, we would be creating a future in which our society believes it was borne out of a multicultural world and that it's normal to have people with multiple skin colours living together in a society. They are bleeding money for these initiatives on purpose. They believe it will truly better the world in the future and it's basically a form of propaganda meant to brainwash people.

>The Ghetto Blaster
>Hot Booty Baby
>Harambe Flambé

No no no goy it was YOU who learned nothing!

>the flying nigger

The Rocketeer sucked tho.

Oh no you d'nt

Didn't say I was against the premise.

I'm saying the execution was shit.

>"Μuh diversity!"
>It's all about black people only
Why not creating a new hero that is a black woman instead of bastardizing an old hero? Oh right: because feminazi only want to ruin what most people like.

WE

Nah. I'd look like Timothy Dalton, if you catch the reference.

Wuz

They even fuck up historical event like Attack on Pearl Harbor. What makes you think they will hesitate with fictional stories?

WEW WUZ JETPACK AND SHYT

What about a protagonist that can change race at will?

Like a generic mannequin comes to life, and acquires the power to change its appearance. Basically, existing beyond race since it started as a blank mannequin.

They also turned Iron Man into a 15yr old black chick... Seriously.

Why are they suddenly turning rocket heroes with a red/gold color scheme and badass helmets into black chicks?

Only white supremacists would actually live under such delusion that this old POS is a "cherished" film franchise and be angry and bitter that they are making Rocketeer black.

As far as I am concerned this is like making Huckleberry Hound black tier of bastardization, maybe the character will even be better black.

stfu Abraham

>Brigham Taylor, who produced The Jungle Book

Oh right: The cuck that that turned Kaa into a female character because "the original book was problematic with the lack of female characters".

The minorities mostly don't care, this is pandering to white sjws

Don't talk about it don't give it free publicity and watch it fall into the dirt like it deserves. You talking about it only promotes it more. Didn't you fucks learn anything from ghostbusters? What do you honestly hope to accomplish by talking about it?

Ghostbusters isn't a success.

The (Crack)rocketeer.

>first Rocketeer bombed at the box office
>having hope a gender/racially changed lead will be what brings in the money
They're really overestimating The Rocketeer following.

Usually they send the monkey into space BEFORE sending a human. Looks like they're switching it up.

Ghostbusters and Rocketeer are both very silly movies with a very silly story that would be hard to sell to cynical millennials nowadays.

Their only options are:

>make a loyal remake for the original fans who will bash it anyway no matter what (when have you EVER seen hardcore fans praising any remake?) while alienating new audiences

>make a semi-loyal remake where the main aspects are kept but with a grimdark, pseudo-serious twist like the new Superman or Batman movies. This is high risk because it could be come a patchy piece of work that doesn't please anyone in the end

>go full retard and put le sassy black character to appeal to a much younger, dumber and easier to please audience. You may say Ghostbusters was a failure, but the real failure in it was the production budget. I don't know what they poured so much money into but those cheap special effects and cast could've been achieved with a 100m budget, which would have made it a commercial success

Of course there's the option of not doing anything at all and just let the original be remembered for what it was, but Hollywood jews and scriptwriters are running out of good ideas probably because of all the drug and alcohol abuse so they have to recycle shit.

but why The Rocketeer? it was a complete shit movie nobody gave a fuck when it was released. It had nothing lel

So why is hollywood so afraid of taking risks with new IPs rather than taking risks with old IPs and butchering them in the name of political correctness

There was 1 in DC or Marvel or something. He is a wheel chair bound white guy who knows how to charm people, can turn into a bug tough black guy, or a super smart asain.

The recent Shadow and Rocketeer comics are fucking GREAT, just fyi. Unashamedly and perfectly pulp.

There was also a massive crossover event the Shadow was in called 'Masks'. A team-up with Green Hornet, The Spider and motherfucking ZORRO (a legacy descendant like Phantom). The art is all hand-painted and the story was brilliant. Basically, an alternate history where the mob actually succeeds in buying the law and politicians, at least even more than they already did.

What's next?

A version of Roger Rabbit where Eddie Valiant is black, Roger is gay, and Jessica is a tranny?

This SJW shit needs to end! Now!

Maybe because they can't think anything original? Remember: Disney was never popular for their originality.

>the rocketeer had original fans

I was about 10 years old when it came out and even then I thought it looked fucking gay

Did the Ghost Busters movie break even yet?

They are afraid to take risks even with old IPs (see Fox trying to boycott Deadpool by trying to turn it into a family movie).

Don't give them ideas!

Imagine if they make the never ending story with a black kid and black luck dragon. Hahaha of course keep the child queen white.

Not even close. Needs another 350 million or something to break even.

And Deadpool ended up outselling fucking everything in its genre.

Ghostbusters hasn't made its global budget in week three. It's a tremendous flop

I agree but still this is stupid let them do what they do fuck it.

KANGZ

Huh. My idea got quads.

Didn't see that one coming.

Remake it with a homo

>The Rocketqueer

Hasn't even broke $100 million domestic on a $144 million budget (that number doesn't include the marketing costs).

That's ludicrously bad. I thought SJWs would be all over the new ghost busters. Or did they think that they would be funded by the people they actively abandon and demonize?

>And Deadpool ended up outselling fucking everything in its genre.
And with a much smaller budget (Deadpool even makes fun of it at the movie).

>implying this can fly

Fucked up thing about that shit movie is it made blacks look like how most other races see them.

Except for the princess shit.

Theyre still like 30million away from covering just the cost of the film, not even the advertising. Its a definite bomb, people think itll turn a profit when the DVD and Bluray comes out, but honestly? Who the fuck is going to waste their time?

>that ghetto disney movie
top keks what a shitfest it was

Pretty much.

It was pretty fantastic, DESU.

youtube.com/watch?v=_qIRtFE6aIc

>It was pretty fantastic
I know. On a side note, I hate Honest Trailers being SJW.

>hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/rocketeer-disney-movie-reboot-works-915037

Nice to see A. wyatt mann in the comment section, doing his shitposting

When gorillas can fly.,, oh wait...

Wonderful. I can't wait for Disney/Marvel to make an all female Avenger movie for me to not go see. Ghostbusters has started such a wonderful and profitable trend.

Does this mean that the diner is gonna be a pitbull now?

The character in the comics ive read is a white man why not just make him a white man like make the character what they actually are

Nope. Now they're just trying to brag about the toys selling well

>No expectations
>LOOK WE'VE EXCEEDED THEM!

learn more

OMFG THAT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHILD HOOD MOVIE AND THEY ARE FUCKING DESTROYING IT. ITS NOT ABOUT A BLACK BITCH, ITS ABOUT AN ALL AMERICAN DUDE RESCUING HIS GIRL. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HAVE NEVER JUST REEEEEE IN ALL MY FUCKING LIKE BUT GOD DAMN IT. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

>JUST

ALSO PRESS F TO PAY YOUR RESPECTS TO CLIFF SEACORD.

Why can't they just create some original movie featuring a black woman?
Why not just study a little bit about the african empires and make a movie about some ethiopian king hunting lions and fighting muslims, or something like that?
Why do they have to ruin everything I love?

Fucking jews

Because it's 2016

You white debils don't understand, you getting replaced! Soon you bitches won't even be in da history books.

There is such a thing as pushing the white man too far, you back us into a corner, its not going to be good for you.... why do you think black people talk shit until the 'crazy' white guy shows up they wont even fuck with.. there is a reason.

Bitch, you cant even kick yo own ass. Keep yappin while da true black man takes over.

Can't. Would demonize muslims, which is racist.

This actually made sense. I don't mind ethnicities in movies as long as it isn't shoe horned in. Mulan took place in China and had a Chinese heroine, Aladdin took place in the Middle East, so it had a Middle Eastern heroine, this took place in the bayou, so it had a black heroine. This is all fine and good, but now they are pulling the same shit the Swedes did in Battle Field WW1, shoe horning a minority in when it makes no sense what so ever.