What are Sup Forums's opinions on Hackers?

What are Sup Forums's opinions on Hackers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bV-hSgL1R74
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there is only one opinion

how do I get more posts? I am new on this forum

Hackers is a classic. And it's true that hacking cannot be done without music from the Prodigy.
Also Jolie's nipple is in it.

one of my all time favourites. cheesy and over the top and has prime angelina in it. i always had a thing for tomboys, she fits my fetish almost perfectly

HACK THE PLANET!

That scene when Angelina Jolie triples the ram of a shity laptop just by typing on it's keyboard is so hyper cringy it reaches absolute gold comedy levels.

The best thing about hackers is that it's about nerds if they were cool, without any of the dumb nerd stuff.

It's the best movie ever made.

we were cool back then, we were hyper... you kids know shit about what it meant to be a haxxor.

I was known as Tri70n on my ICQ chat

>you will never go to a futuristic rollerblade gaming club

why live brehs

The haircuts in this are fucking amazing. it's a snapshot of every single trendy haircut of early 90's rockstars. You have the Michael Hutchence haircut, you have the Dave Gahan haircut (goatee included), you have the Anthony Kiedis haircut, you have the Eddie Vedder v1.0 haircut. And then you have Jolie going full Ringo Starr because wtf not.
10/10

: it can be surpassed by a fucking tv show

Dumb, but enjoyable.

1507 systems in ONE DAY?!?

Holy shit. Is that Jordan Chase???

freak accident of a movie. it's so bad it's good.

also top tier jolie

Kinographya pura.

i wish i could kiss 90s johnny lee miller

>you do too

I remember when I finally saw it I was very disappointed that the hilarious HACK THE PLANET scene wasn't until the end.

Love it.

Then, take it!

Except that's not what happens.

I'M BOB

No way man! YOU'RE Tri70n?

Dream with me, anons. Of a future that has never come to pass and a present we never truly got to experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=bV-hSgL1R74

sure thing kid, do I know you?

someone post the skateboarding scene with the floppy disk
its fucking hilarious

>Of a future that has never come to pass and a present we never truly got to experience.

I am not alone

Kino.

I miss the times where realism didn't matter

RDJ dreams of that fashion coming into style.

One of my favorite movie.