Clinton's DNC bump has started

How will Trump ever recover?

Important to note that polling skew is not consistent from year to year. 08-12 most outlets had a strong R skew to them. While 14 and 16 we're seeing a lot of skew towards D.

There is a lot of Hillary-paid people these days on pol

well thats it lads pack your bags its been a good run

wtf i hate trump now

wtf i love hillary now

trump drumpf

im with her

give it a week for everyone in Philly to get back home and spread the word of Jill Stein and Gary Johnson.

yep it's over

voting for gary jonson now

yeah its getting pretty annoying honestly

It's already over, Big Business is flocking to Hillary. Businesses will buy polling stations & rig them in Hillary's favor as long as she promises to make laws in their favor which we already know the Crooked Clintons would be up for anyday.

mostly all of us are trump supporters and we aren't paid to shill for hillary

>LA Times has Trump up by 7
>when LA is loaded with Hispanics

Doesn't this contradict that whole "Mrxocans hate Trump" narrative they keep trying to push or am I missing something?

Won't matter once he destroys Hillary in the debates/

At last I truly see, #cruzmissile 4 life now.

Quite a few Democrats are convinced that support and enthusiasm for Trump hinges on his image as a winner, therefore if doubt can be planted in the minds of his supporters, they'll drop support of him.

>last Rasmussen Poll Trump 43, Clinton 42
>new Rasmussen Poll Trump 42, Clinton 43
>calling this a bounce
wew lad

>post convention bump
>during the convention

Hahahahahaha. God damn you liberals are dumb. I wonder what it feels like to have so little brain power.

S
T R U M P S T U M P E D
U
M
P

It has a Republican bias of 3.9 percent, so technically Hillary has a 5.9 point bounce with just one poll.

TRUMP STUMPED 2016 CONFIRMED DRUMPFAGS BTFO HOW WILL YOU EVER RECOVER

That's not my point, my point is that she has a bump & it's not even post convention.

God damn it must be hard being that stupid.

>still under the delusion that polls in any way reflect reality.

-1 in Rasmussen is honestly worrying though

>What are statistics and how to they work

Don't WEW me or my wife's lad ever again

Ask yourself, are illegal immigrants allowed to vote?

>It's already over, Big Business is flocking to remain. Businesses will buy polling stations & rig them in the EU's favour as long as they promise to make laws in their favor which we already know the crooked Commission would be up for anyday.

LA times doesn't just poll LA. It's a national poll and their headquarters happens to be located in LA

He won't. Clinton will remain 10-15% up the rest of the election. Trump is unelectable and Hillary has proven she's honest and trustworthy.

>Pollsters taking pre-convention measurements
>DNC bump has started
The bump polls will come out at early August =.=

wtf I'm voting for Putin now.

Assange 2016

Kill all sihks

> honest and trustworthy

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Then why does the USC poll find Hillarys support decreasing and Trumps support increasing during the convention?

Rasmussen is just soothing the edges.

If the polls say Hillary is way ahead, Rasmussen shows Trump +5.

If the polls say Trump +2, Rasmussen will throw in a Hillary +1 to pretend he's not biased.

Next poll will be Trump +3, book it.

Actually you are a shill and you're probably being paid to do it.

Shillary paid 1m to shill Reddit.

How much is she spending on Sup Forums now?

Does Rasmussen just like being the devil's advocate of polling?

He likes to balance out his republican bias when he sees it won't tilt the real clear politics average much.

But if all polls show Hillary up +1 average, and only Rasmussen shows Trump +5, then Trump is losing.