What are your dreams and what's stopping you RIGHT NOW from achieving them?

What are your dreams and what's stopping you RIGHT NOW from achieving them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2lCW-iaOZ_M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shooting commies is illegal unless wartime.

Stay away from our women white boy

>what's stopping you RIGHT NOW from achieving them?
social anxiety

I've never had dreams.

Establishing the 4th reich
Nothing can stop me

Time. School/work pretty much take all of it. No time to learn german or even wonder if I can get lucky enough to move to germany and find a good job compared to here.

I have anxiety and currently have had stomach problems for 4 months. I think I have a wierd virus or something fml

Dream:
>Conquering the world under the British Empire

Obstacles:
>Jews

Getting through university.
6 months, apathy, laziness, and writer's block.

And Irish.

I don't sing and I don't know how to play any instrument so I'll never the white frontman of some hardcore band in some asian country.

>Dream:
Getting a well-paying job, finding a good woman to be my lifelong partner, having two kids and a dog.

>What's stopping me:
The economic situation in this country. Women being mostly thots. The overall impeding failure of western civilization.

Mike and Jay haven't uploaded their TLJ review

i need to slow down on the booze. i drink because school sucks

They already have.
youtube.com/watch?v=2lCW-iaOZ_M

not for 4 months

stomach viruses clear up in a week or so
see a doc, you might have an ulcer or some shit idk

Procrastination

>making movies and having a gf
>utter lack of motivation

pretty much this, the pain of trying to develop a skill-based hobby.

>suck at something but wanted to get good at it
>need to practice
>procastinate
>feel bad for procastinating
>still suck at said thing because I lack practice

rinse and repeat

Since I have memory, I've had many disappointments with my dreams, let's add that my dad used to hit me whenever I committed a mistake so that boosted my self hate and later introversion. Right now my only choice is to study Computer Science, I suck at everything else and I'm too old to be serious about sports and music. I don't like Chemistry, Cooking, Laws, Accounting or hard labor. I like grammar and languages though, but not many chances of getting a well payed job with only that, so I went for CS and hopefully I can make applications for it.

My current goal is to finish my career while getting to know people from Canada, been there once and will go again after graduation. I plan on getting a job there.

My dream is to have my own place and be someone useful, I want people to look for me because I'm actually good at something.

Won't tell lies, procrastination can hit really hard at times, but I've experienced shit that makes me think twice every time I want to procrastinate, don't want to end up being unsatisfied with my life. And sometimes the lack of friends or girlfriend comes as if telling me that what I'm doing is worthless.

No degree. I finished college but have subjects remaining to clear. It is funny because my knowledge is more than most graduates/ 5 years experienced people

>It is funny because my knowledge is more than most graduates/ 5 years experienced people

>Dream
Escaping the US before it either gets nuked or becomes a full blown dystopia
>What is stopping me
Still at Uni getting/paying for my state approved far left liberal indoctrination

I want to make a vidya. But I'm lazy, don't have the right skillset, get bored easily and /agdg/ is pure cancer that doesn't help me at all so I stay a nodev.

Stay at home most of the rest of my life and have a meager pension that allows me to play vydia all day long for the rest of my existence.

Reality stops me.

Same. This is all I want out of life. Thankfully I should be able to achieve it in about 6 or so years due to investing.

You don't need a fedora to be smarter than most bachelors, especially if they are from medicore-shit universities.

I did my masters on legal practice last year and there are still no shortage of idiots in my classes.

A grand war. The agency keep on trying to foil my plans but they won't be able to stop me this time.

>dream
Traveling most of the world, obtaining two other citizenships I'm entitled to, and learning more languages.
>obstacles
Can't speak either language yet, so I need to learn them still. Could probably use more money. Also have no living connections in one of the countries.
absolutely based

>Obstacles: Some passive aggressive half naked Indians
Show independence and vegene

How the fuck are the Irish stopping us? We'll just take over your shitty country, wait until you bomb some soldiers, then genocide everyone with an Irish last name.

I'll just show them my gun and shoot them.

lets do it together mon amis

>dream
being a girl
>obstacles
Logic, reasoning and morals

Pic related

Are you me? sometimes I just find people here in Sup Forums have problems to specific to be true

>be me
>currently 25 years old
>doing CS degree the second time
>keeps procrastinating and failing many times
>feels like dropping out
>but the stakes are so high and it might be worth to keep trying

I dream of making French the international language to replace English
The Eternal Anglo is preventing me from doing that

why the 4th reich and not the Third Empire?
French Empires were much more classy than the Germans anyway

what happened the first time

Being a 2D magical ninja girl
Reality

I want to find a wonderful girl to have a big family with.

>what's stopping you RIGHT NOW from achieving them?
I don't have a girl. I'm not trying very hard to find one because I'm more or less convinced that the vast majority of women are not good candidates

the cleansing

nothing will stop me

I've always wanted to live in Canada cause most of my friends have migrated there and I've never experienced snow. But I know I'll have to start from square one if I move outside the Philippines.

I already live a comfy life, I spend my money on games I can't pirate and anime figures and considering starting a hobby shop. I'm pretty contented but more of my friends are deciding to work/live abroad.