Rising of the Dead

So a 15 year old boy was pronounced death, after he drowned.In a last effort the hospital applied a secret method (wich they won't tell what) and the boy came back to live.

dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2016/07/miracle-teenager-revived-after-drowning-despite-being-pronounced-dead/

>What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2014/05/origin-expression-blow-smoke-ass/
youtu.be/7CIHPor_haA
newyorker.com/magazine/2007/12/10/the-checklist
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews

Sounds like they're blowing smoke up your ass.

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2014/05/origin-expression-blow-smoke-ass/

His soul was leaking out of his body and they used patented Dutch finger plugging technology to keep it in.

Finally a zombie-outbreak

this

Most likely wasn't even dead. Probably just chilled his body to restart it, old fucking shit.

They prayed to jesus but cant tell because it upset muslims

>having to link to an explanation for your joke
fucking terrible, Carlos

>Boy was legally dead because heart stopped
>Standard operating procedure defib makes him not dead
>Hospital poorly words the fact they don't disclose patient information
>Mom unit invokes god because christfag
>Press puts 0 + 1 together to get 2

The hospital used a specific method wich they won't telll. (possible experimental)

Not bad animu poster

I've seen some FUCKING AWFUL carlosposting lately, pretty sure they've all been made by this same faggot

IT begins, the first test subject was successful.

It could be anything. I always hear Dutch and British research come up as a topic in medical research. They might have used the kid for a medical experiment, he was dead anyways. It makes sense they wouldn't say anything, because if what they did worked, then it could be worth an enormous amount of money.

Big Pharma doesn't do charity. If it can avoid it at least. It was kinda like that one African guy that got anthrax from a traditional animal skin drum, don't remember which animal. The drum had anthrax spores on it. While he was fighting for his life, the military went in to use him as guinea pig for an anthrax treatment. It worked.

There might be something to this, there might not. If there is and they don't want to talk about it then you won't hear about it. Money is a good enough reason I suppose.

It's illegal to disclose patient treatments without the permission of the patient or legal power of attorney.

In the US at least. We have HIPPA laws. We can't even tell family who's in the ambulance until the patient confirms their identitiy.

It's most likely cpr, and half a drug box of epi. Defibrillator doesn't work on asystole.

t. Ems.

This isn't new. Drowning victims can revive hours later if their core body temperature is within the Correct range for the right amount of time before rescue. They are using this tech to save lives for certain kinds of heart attacks. They've had shows on discovery Channel about this for years.

it's really not as weird as it might seem. There are notes in the medical literature that an unconventional practice of anal stimulation can cause heart to start beating again. Timing is critical obviously. After a few minutes it's too late. It can be employed after multiple unsuccessful defib cycles and med. It's not standard practice in medicine. But you've go little to loose at that point and it appears to infrequently work they say. I presume that means in maybe one in ten to a hundred cases. We know that it stimulates the vagus nerve and interfaces with parasympathetic control of the heart. If too far gone they don't try. Young people and pediatric cases most likely to clinically respond.

Four days.

L
A
Z
A
R
U
S

I work in the hospital and we have secret, technically not legal ways of reviving a dead body. We can't afford to have more than 3 dead bodies every 6 months so we have to get....creative.

They sucked his pee pee

Jesus, this man must be Satan incarnate.

>anal stimulation

I'm sure the penis works best. No?

Also, there is the patient confidentiality factor. But if it was a "cutting edge" breakthrough, then patient confidentiality wouldn't matter.

They would either talk about it, they just wouldn't go into very specific details about the patients, or they wouldn't so as to keep a hold of things from a commercial perspective.

They brag all the time about cutting edge medicine, patient privacy or not.

And here comes the shit-posting. Oh well. I wish space elevator would come back, I miss his threads.

>Just explain to the parents that you're trying to save their kid's life.

>They'll let you finger their asshole.

>I read some outdated bullshit online, and now I'm fingering a dead kids asshole in front of the family.

Not gonna happen, bud.

Yeah, if it was some cutting edge technology this would be the chance to secure funding and exposure.

>defibrillating someone who has being drowned
sure , he will gain eletric powers from the water on his lungs

Isn't he brain dead?

>We can't afford to have more than 3 dead bodies every 6 months
What if those 3 bodies are organ donors?

Are you sure?

Fucking miracle prune man.

Kid was mostly dead

>In a last effort the hospital applied a secret method (wich they won't tell what)
Proofs?

Kids probably now brain damaged, although the story doesn't say how long he was technically dead, anything more than a few minutes starts to kill off parts of the brain doesn't it?

Now on medication as long as he's alive, so it's a double cash-cow. This is why drug companies are worse than arms dealers

youtu.be/7CIHPor_haA
nigga, you dont even know.

Please be zombie apocalypse.

one doesn't explain to parents. if you save the life then that's enough and all they want to hear. If Pt is lost you merely say you tried a last hope digital vagus nerve stimulation but Pt failed to respond as expected.

>possibly experimental

Nah. People have been dead for a day before being revived properly.

A fairly common last ditch effort is to open the chest cavity and do internal cpr. Unless they are necromancers, nothing top secret was done.

1. Kid was jewish, probably from an oligarch/banker family

2. Stem cell injections from top secret research

The zionist upper class keeps itself alive using utterly immoral technology, they used to bath in baby blood to prolong their life, now they abort pregnant women, cut the heads of the aborted babies open, and inject baby brain matter to prolong their life

"And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever." --- Book of Genesis chapter 3

I can't find "finger a kid's asshole," in any of my protocols.

Let alone, "how to stop the parents from beating you senseless for trying to finger their kid's asshole."

OMG WHY AREN'T THEY USING THAT METHOD MORE OFTEN? There'a dead people everywhere, why don't they cure the dead out of them? Meanie germans

>todayifoundout.com/index.php/2014/05/origin-expression-blow-smoke-ass/

>tobacco smoke enemas

>interadesting
We had a similar case in Autria Kärnten a 3yo girl drowned 30 MINUTES and was pronounced dead. A young high energy cardio surgeon fought for her life and suceeded.

newyorker.com/magazine/2007/12/10/the-checklist

This is the way how to do such thing.

A surgical team put her on a heart-lung bypass machine. Between the transport time and the time it took to plug the inflow and outflow lines into the femoral vessels of her right leg, she had been lifeless for an hour and a half. By the two-hour mark, however, her body temperature had risen almost ten degrees, and her heart began to beat. It was her first organ to come back.

After six hours, her core temperature reached 98.6 degrees. The team tried to put her on a breathing machine, but the pond water had damaged her lungs too severely for oxygen to reach her blood. So they switched her to an artificial-lung system known as ECMO—extracorporeal membrane oxygenation. The surgeons opened her chest down the middle with a power saw and sewed lines to and from the ECMO unit into her aorta and her beating heart. The team moved the girl into intensive care, with her chest still open and covered with plastic foil. A day later, her lungs had recovered sufficiently for the team to switch her from ECMO to a mechanical ventilator and close her chest. Over the next two days, all her organs recovered except her brain. A CT scan showed global brain swelling, which is a sign of diffuse damage, but no actual dead zones. So the team drilled a hole into the girl’s skull, threaded in a probe to monitor her cerebral pressure, and kept that pressure tightly controlled by constantly adjusting her fluids and medications. For more than a week, she lay comatose. Then, slowly, she came back to life.

This sounds more like what happened.

Although I'd hate to be 15 years old and have to worry about a AAA for the rest of my life, considering the aortic weakness after surgery, not to mention any permanent lung or heart damage could easily exacerbate it.

By the age of 5 she fully recovered.

First, her pupils started to react to light. Next, she began to breathe on her own. And, one day, she simply awoke. Two weeks after her accident, she went home. Her right leg and left arm were partially paralyzed. Her speech was thick and slurry. But by age five, after extensive outpatient therapy, she had recovered her faculties completely. She was like any little girl again.