[Unsolicited Opinion on Israel] What's your excuse for still reading comics?

Marvel has gone to shit, it baffles me that people om this board still read their shit.

Why do you read Marvel? Do you avoid specific Superheroes to avoid this SJW shit.

I love how jews want to make having any opinion about israel into something anti-PC

All capeshit writers are like this. I don't know of anyone like Chuck Dixon at DC or Marvel right now

Who says I am?

Well... unless you count Storytimes, I guess.

Those panels were a joke user, take a chill pill

>Why do you read Marvel?
Because I don't fixate on random panels and pages of comics I don't and probably will never read?

All I'm reading from marvel at the moment is new avengers. That shit wasn't from new avengers so I don't see the problem.

I don't get butthurt over every little mockery of bad online behavior I shouldn't be doing in the first place.
-That's why. And FYI: just what kind of twisted neo-Nazi superhero doesn't try to do the right thing when they can, A.K.A.: be a social justice warrior?

What are some apolitical comics published by marvel and DC? free of any panels like OP's

I like Spider-Man

Like Cpt. America, the epitome of freedom being retconned into a hydra agent, possibly because of his patriotic and slightly conservative leaning in the past?

No, you are right, ofc you've never read any Marvel propaganda

Why would you read Spider-Man? those comics are all shit right now

All or nearly all cape writers are liberal.
What you've posted is just an example of bad writing. It isn't bad because it's leftist, it's just bad.

You should try Morrison's Animal Man to find out if you dislike SJWs or just bad writing.

90% Sure that the writer is anti-Israel.

Reminder that SJWs are actually pretty anti-jew in many ways and hate the idea of Israel.

Geeze, you're dumb.
That word "unsolicited" means that it's something brought up without any reason as something totally unrelated to conversation. Like what bigots always do to turn a conversation about, say... comics ... into a conversation about how much that one bigot hates, say... Jewish people.
You get it yet? Or do I have to use smaller, simpler (Aryan) words?

Well I just read older runs that interest me

Also new Moon Knight is great fuck you

>possibly because of his patriotic and slightly conservative leaning in the past
Haha what

Comic books are created by individuals. I follow good creators and good stories, not companies or characters.

Any well-written comic regardless of political leaning will not have panels like the OPs

>90% Sure that the writer is anti-Israel.

Nah, is not.

So only bigots care about the racist genocidal colony of israel?

Green Arrow actually calls himself a Social Justice Warrior in his newest comic.

They publish the Star Wars comics and most of them have been good so far.

>What's your excuse for still reading comics?

I only read IDW and Dark Horse presently

I know that this is bait, but I'll bite.

The fact that they write [Red PIlled M.R.A Menist Casual Racism] and [Unsolicited Opinions on Israel] is them (the writers) by proxy giving their unsolicited opinions on X or Y.

I don't want SJW propaganda in entertainment media, but I also don't want liberatarian, conservative, leftist, comunist or any kind of propaganda or [Unsolicited Opinions] on any matter from Comic writers.

1. I stopped buying comics frequently after One More Day, in fact the last comic I bought was over a year ago and it was All-Star Superman hardcover
2. If it's been storytimed on Sup Forums, I don't care
3. We all know that your screencap was from comic no one gave a fuck about until that panel hit Sup Forums
4. this SJW shit is so grossly over exaggerated on every board on this taiwanese photobucket that I can't take your fears seriously
5. I will extend you an olive branch by saying I'm not actually following any Marvel comics right now other than AIM/Thunderbolts, Vision and Totally Awesome Hulk. I'm not a fan in the general story direction Marvels been moving in for a while now. The quality just isn't there anymore.

So you don't want comics to ever have a political message?
Don't you think that severely limits what comics can do as an art form?

Did you read Grindhouse? This sjw shit is at all north american publishers