Whomp Update

Whomp Update

It's like how animals are the first ones to lash out at untrustworthy individuals. Our big dumb human brains can only perceive whether or not they have a knife in their hand. A beloved canine can see the knife in their heart. You could say that animals aren't always justified in their distrust, but I personally avoid someone who hides weaponry in their torso.

My dog always comes up to me and starts licking in my belly button
Always scares the hell out of me makes me think I have stomach cancer
Why does he do this

oil in your belly button, wash yourself

do americans tend to develop cancer that easy?
is it a normal part of their dailly lives?

It can happen to anyone at any time, user.

Americans are prone to cancer scares. Remember that time we thought a chemical in sugar-substitutes caused cancer, when it actually helped combat it? Remember how we actually had them print cancer warnings on the packets?

A lot of people have cancerous moles.
but there's nothing to worry about moles you've had your whole life, just new moles

No it's just some of us. Like the ones in California. Never seen so many cancer warnings before I came here.

California itself is cancer, so it fits.

It seem to hit on good people. It`s a way of nature to say "fuck you"

>but there's nothing to worry about moles you've had your whole life, just new moles
That's not how that works, m8.

Like at all.

I would say they are more aware of it because of public campaigns? Also maybe more sun, who knows.

Americans use chemicals for their food instead of cleaning it, that's why yurop is protesting against the TTIP. Who knows what carcinogenic bullshit the scarf up every day.

It really is. How did I end up here?

Californian here, can confirm, especially in regards to local politics.

>You can choose between left and far left
>Aren't we so progressive and diverse?

I wish everyone but me was dead.

It isn't?
Are you sure? I heard from someone that (claimed to) work on this sort of stuff that there's no need to worry about moles you've had your whole life, only those that are relatively new
No, i didn't meet that person on the internet

wait what?

It's not California's fault that the Republican party is impotent here. They can't win elections, they run fringe candidates, and keep trying to run candidates that people won't vote for. If they'd run moderate Republicans they'd do better, but they don't, because ideological purity and all that.

So they're stuck with few congressmen and hoping to fill 1/3 of the state assembly so they'd have a say on politics.

It's a sure sign they need to retool their message.

>not liking the left
What are you, some kind of bigoted racist?

I'm a white supremacist, learn my pronouns, shitlord.

But you're proof that whites aren't superior.

Well, obviously not, the jews stole our aryan superpowers, and to this day use them to control the world. It's all here in this pamphlet.

What was the chemical and product?

When did Needles get a nose?

Aspartame and Sweet and Lo(or whichever one came in the little blue packets).

Those chemicals make the food taste better. Europe cleaning food amounts to them boiling everything which is why it's all so bland and tasteless

Yep. Got my 3rd one yesterday. Right in the pooper. Lemme tell you, it felt weird for a while, like I needed to poo but couldn't. Doc fixed me up right good, got a hole in my abdomen to let the shit just collect in a bag.

Bring back Arnie.

I have known a good 7 people die of cancer, 2 survive(but both were just little bits of skin cancer that was done and over with) and know 2 people currently with cancer.
All my coworkers are 55+ and every fucking week they are talking about someone they know who just got diagnosed/rather suddenly died of undiagnosed cancer.

Cancer is pretty common here but it doesn't seem to hit people until they are 50+.

Splenda, too, if I remember right.

The thing about Americans and cancer is that most of the foods that can cause cancer only do so when consumed in excess and, well, you know America.

You only need to worry about old moles if it suddenly starts growing in size.

Ideally, you would get all moles removed if you can afford it, but it's likely not necessary.

Well and the democrates keep inporting votes via the slaves, I mean Illegal immigrants.

Arnold signed anti gun bills and generally did nothing to help restore our constitutional liberties.

Cancer is scary because nobody's 100% sure what causes it, there's no surefire cure, and it's easy to overlook that you have it until it gets to the point where it's fucking you up. That's why there are so many "______ causes cancer!" scares.

Every human being has at least a 5% chance of getting cancer. Have fun.

>Cancer is pretty common here but it doesn't seem to hit people until they are 50+.
Same story as everywhere else, then.

The reason why cancer is such a big thing in developed nations it that people in 3rd world countries croak before they get to 50+ and don't have the time to develop all that delicious cancer.

You also forgot to mention it's 5% for every time your cells reproduce.

I had a mole for 13 years before I had to get it cut out (twice) because they thought it was melanoma.

cancer is basically a bug in the program that creates a memory leak.

Yeah, but usually the organism nukes those cells before they became a problem. Cancer as a pathology is when all the security measures stop working.

>people in 3rd world countries croak before they get to 50+
Hello time travel from the 30´s

aspartame does cause cancer though.

Cancer is a method of controlling the population.
Just like toothpaste.

He's trying to give *you* a belly rub.
That said, my family doesn't get cancer, we get Alzheimer's.

Seems like you forgot you got cancer again...

He's trying to give *you* a belly rub.
That said, my family doesn't get cancer, we get Alzheimer's.

My family's history of cancer has been mostly lung cancer, so I should hopefully be fine seeing as i don't smoke and avoid smokers. But I'm absolutely FUCKED in regards to diabetes, which is rampant on both sides even with the healthiest of us.

>mom got diagnosed with kidney cancer October 2014
>after she had her kidney removed she was doing fine for a while
>the cancer has spread to her lungs and throat
>she's in the hospital right because they think they found rumors in her lungs
>she's only 57
I'm not sure why I wrote all of this. I'm just sad.

you're a dirty fuck and your dog is also a dirty fuck who likes your disgusting navel miasmi

My brother had kidney cancer as well when we were kids. Had to get one of them removed but he managed to get through. Cancer sucks man, doesn't discriminate against anyone.

>both my maternal and paternal grandparents are currently in, or lived into their 90's
>but have a whole host of cancers they've been diagnosed with at one point or another that I need to get screened for when I hit 40-50 years old

No cancer in my family

Lots and lots of heart disease and diabetes. On my mothers side, my grandfather is the first male to last past 65 for several generations due to a heart defect while on my fathers side, my dad and his dad developed diabetes.

Clarification: All of these people are reasonably healthy individuals otherwise.

A neighbor of mine died of breast cancer when I was young, and I remember seeing her about a week before she died. It was traumatizing for me.

>dark house
>musty smell of death throughout the house
>dead silent except for the machines she was hooked up to beeping or humming
>passed out from painkillers and couldn't even talk to us as we dropped off baked goods for her and her family caretakers

Fuck cancer.

I have a strong family history of high blood pressure, but the longevity is what's the real killer it seems because of all the cancers (despite all the crying about chemicals in our food and red meat and shit like that, the number one predictor for cancer is still age).

My paternal grandfather I don't think had any bad diagnoses until he died of pneumonia at 94 after taking a bad fall while mowing his lawn. They laid him up in the hospital and he probably contracted it there and died after about four days. All things considered, a pretty quick way to go for old age.

Congrats to him on living a long life. Though it does suck when you are that old and your body just goes "Fuck it, I'm done".

>tfw not sure if I have cancer
>family is full of smokers, diabetes runs in the family too
>tfw going to get bloodwork

Heh, subtle.

It was for the best, really. They just had a 75th anniversary of his high school graduation a month or two before his death, and he was the only one left alive to attend.

The sad part is that he was really the glue that bound my dad's family together and after he died a lot of his siblings and my cousins all drifted apart. We haven't had a reunion with everyone since he died back in 2003.

Hey, look on the bright side, at least you don't have three immediate blood relatives who are all diagnosed paranoid schizophrenics.

Fuck man, that's got to suck. I got diagnosed with anxiety and depression in college, and only then found out that I have like three aunts and uncles on my dad's side who also have had depression (they're older though so it's one of those things that no one talks about openly).

But that's one thing, constantly monitoring your thoughts out of fear that you could develop something like schizophrenia would be absolutely terrifying for me.

Yeah, there's a whole boatload of mental issues in my family. From our dad we got the schizophrenia, but from my mom we got the depression and bipolar shit.

My older sister has mental issues so severe that no amount of medication in the world can fix it. She's basically spent her entire adult life institutionalized. And will remain there.

Compared to that, I consider myself damn lucky that all I have is depression.

Mexicans should have been a prime target for the Republican message, if only the republican message wasn't so fucking anti-Mexican.

Strong religious beliefs, low taxes, emphasis on family should have won them over, but the Republican establishment had to pepper that with xenophobia and hard lining deportation.

They did it to themselves, and that's why Texas is expected to go Democrat in the next few years.