Thoughts?

Thoughts?

One Michael Mann's weaker efforts, not as good as Collateral, Miami Vice, or Blackhat

GREAT ASS

I think I've seen the opening 20 minutes like several hundred times
Unironic, unfiltered heist kino, with prime Pacino and De Niro

Public enemies is better

this is the movie I use to fine tune my sub woofer. the truck crash scene to be precise. That shit is LOUD.

This is a Meme. Blackhat is pretty poor.

>le hacker man is suddenly mma fighter and can take down a terrorist cell all by himself

The characters are good, but too much time is spent on minor bits of them. The action and heist scenes are some of the best.

Based movie, despite Pacino's constant attempts to fuck it up.

A film needs pauses like that inbetween fuckhuge moments like the action and heist scenes.

One of the GOATs in my opinion. Michael Mann's second best behind Miami Vice

Collateral is by far his best movie, this was alright though.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGREEEEEEEEEEEEEATTTTTTTTTT AAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Thief > Manhunter > Heat > The Insider > Collateral > Blackhat > Miami Vice > Public Enemies > Ali

i feel like pachino really was in that 'im going to play all my characters the same way and yell at everyone' mode for a while...

Forgot Last of the Mohicans, but everything after Collateral is basically equal

I haven't managed to muster up the interest to see Public Enemies or Ali yet, and I love Mann.

>not liking the coffee scene

Unironically, pure 90's kino.

I love all those movies, but only Miami Vice is better than Heat and even that's a stretch.

Digital Mann and analog Mann are both brilliant.

Miami Vice > Heat > Collateral > The Insider > Manunter > Blackhat > Thief > Ali > Public Enemies > Last of the Mohicans > The Keep

garbage except for lolischlag

It's fresh.
If you remember what fresh is then you remember when this movie came out

Pure kino no meme

Shitty. Miami Vice annihilates this movie.

back to letterboxd you fuck

>Public Enemies
I don't know that one

>Ali
Overrated, didn't deserve an Oscar. The Documentary was way better

>Last of the Mohicans
It's better than Collateral desu

This is like almost completely opposite to how I would rank them. Nothing he made before the 00s is better than what he made after the 90s.

Top three:

Miami Vice
Public Enemies
Ali

Thief > Manhunter > Miami Vice series > Heat > Miami Vice film > Collateral > the rest

I don't understand that site at all. Miami Vice is atmospheric and understated while Heat is over the top but at the same time manages to be the boring one.

I could see that, as a matter of preference. They're all great movies, it doesn't really matter.

Well obviously. The problem is that there are too many scenes that don't have enough pay off.

GR9 AZZZZZZZZZ

Overrated babymen macho garbage

The TV scene is more what I was thinking about.