Holy fuck... Somebody actually got paid for this POS? Who the fuck let this happen?

Holy fuck... Somebody actually got paid for this POS? Who the fuck let this happen?

I dont know either to laugh or be mad. Jesus christ.

more like this? preferably recent ones.

I think the art was proportionate to the quality of writing you get with Lobdell Superman

What happens in this story?

I dont know that much about comics. Ive only been reading for a few months. But this is froman annual. Isnt it supposed to be like a THING? Isnt this issue supposed to be more relevant than others or something?

Its the first superman annual from nu52

I liked it. But I'm part of a very small minority of Helspont fans here.

I think you should both get married

Why does he look like he's about to start drumming for the Beatles ?

*sigh* if only.

Because the original sucks at it.

>Bruce Lee as Superman

Not always.

>Holy fuck... Somebody actually got paid for this POS? Who the fuck let this happen?
It's a good comic. Superman is young in the New 52 and not as experienced, not playing up on that would be a mistake. Plus it's hard to pit him against physically superior opponents without a twist like that.

>What happens in this story?
Helspont organizes his daemonite legions, reveals to Superman that Superman is basically his security guard, protecting Earth for Helspont (who wants Earth safe as new daemonites are being born there).

It also reveals that Helspont's origin is surprisingly sympathetic and has parallels with Kryptonians.

I was kind of hoping that he'd come back for his harvesting. I also wonder if DC was gonna bring in the Kherabium(in hiding but also wanting to harvest Earth?). But I guess since 'THE EDGE' were the low sellers, we'll never get those ideas.

Yeah it would have been nice to see that section fleshed out but there was a lot of weirdness. People seem to either not know Wildstorm or think it's just 90s shit.

Liefield had Zealot act like a space biker slut.

Pike was there (he's half Kherubim) in a few comics, he was done well. Hope I got the pic right.

Voodoo obviously had some nice daemonite stuff though it changed writers and went downhill.

I believe the last appearance of Wildstorm characters was Tao and Grifter, both in Grayson.

One can only hope they'll have some worthy stories after Rebirth but Johns is in charge and he only likes old shit.

>I believe the last appearance of Wildstorm characters was Tao and Grifter, both in Grayson.
>tom king knows wildstorm
>we potentially have a good writer with knowledge of these characters

Yeah, he's my only hope for any more Wildstorm. He did bring back Ladytron.
Tao and Grifter were really nice to see again.
To the point in which I revisited those late Wildcat runs along with 2 and 3.0(which is a fantastic run).

Surprisingly, they didn't bring in Majestic to be "state-sponsored Superman" while actual Superman was depowered and "against the man."

>He did bring back Ladytron.
Sort of, Lobdell already (sort of, again) brought her back in Teen Titans.

Majestic did appear in the Team 7 comic, with Amanda Waller and Grifter and, well, Team 7. He was basically crazy Superman.

Ah that's right. I was bummed when they didn't make him a Kherubium.
Also, didn't Gail Simone briefly bring back Gen13? I remember Fairchild was in the Ravagers, then suddenly revealed to be a clone and...well...it was kind of a mess, wasn't it?

Yeah there was a bunch of them and some others. Fairchild, Grunge, Warblade.

Fairchild was written pretty well, I think again by Lobdell. She was basically one of the first manmade superpeople, but was in hiding. She infiltrated further research experiments trying to create new ones so she could help them and free them.

>I was kind of hoping that he'd come back for his harvesting.

He came back and Red Hood killed him off.

And that was awful.

Caitlin Fairchild basically died in TEAM 7 in the hands of Henshaw due to the outbreak of the technovirus. Then The Chief, from not-Doom Patrol-yet, cloned her because he knew her way back then and they were lovers or some such. He created a bunch of clones of her as fucktoys that he kept hidden and then pawned off one of the clones to Harvest, for his Men from NOWHERE organization.

Wow...That's kind fucked up. Well, time for me to revisit New52 titles.

And overral badly written too.

Why does Superboy here look so emo?

Jesus Christ. What a clusterfuck.

Having half a dozen artists for one book is generally a bad sign.