It's not rigged

it's not rigged
you're just losing

Pleb mind = i like salafism
Average mind = Shiasm is the key! everyone follow the ayatollah!
God mind = Sufism is the one true religion

Based.

Are (Sunni) Muslims the biggest cucks on the planet?

yeah
sufis are based

b

The map is kinda wrong
Oman is Ibadi, not Sunni

I want to be a Muslim hermit who does nothing all day but read the Quran, zikir, and pray. But by the Prophet's (pbuh) words himself this cannot be because it's better for us to marry.

sounds like sufism is for you

Why do Muslims argue about the dumbest shit? Who the hell cares whether the caliph is related to Muhammad?

Why are orthodox and catholic still didn't reunited?

well, no shit.

>Oman
>Sunni
Nice map cunt

im pretty sure Eastern Saudi is shia

also this
Shiites are underestimated on this map, they're in Najran and Jizan as well

What's the difference?

Islam is just basically monotheism + Arab nationalism, to help unify arabs and rule their conquered provinces as an empire. If you think it's anything else, you're deluded.

This is why Arab nationalism is the modern equivalent of early islam. Muslims need to stop adhering to the silly outdated laws and esoterics, and focus more on the spirit of Islam, i.e. Arab unity, nationalism.

things like avoiding eating pork or forcing women to cover up in the modern day are stupid and pointless, they serve no purpose, unlike 1400 years ago. Its senseless to stick to these rules.

..and how is Arab nationalism relevant to a Muslim in Europe?

How many people in sub-Saharan Africa are actually Muslim? I assume it's just the state religion and most people have no idea what it is.

Orthodox stubbornness.

sunnis kill shia but shia kill sunni
subtle but there

If there's a sufi sect that pushes isolationism, sure. But I doubt it, Islam's a pretty homely, wholeistic religion that emphasizes family and brotherhood.

I just want to praise God by myself and die a lonely death.

Why wasting your life?

Thou must revert to Buddhism

Sufiism is an ascetic sect. Meditation, one-ness with god, detachment with the material world, and so forth. There are many sects so I'm sure some of them are like that. Bektashi order was a janissary one which in itself is cool as fuck so you might wanna start there.

we have one in sulawesi

buddhism is ultra keked, literally protestantism in asian form

There's a decent amount, but I would say the Christians edges out the Muslims by a bit

perfect, a map of the worst countries on earth

This life is only temporary and I'd rather spend it to prepare myself for "eternal" life beyond this. Besides, I didn't ask for this life, if possible, I'd wish to stay in the nothingness that I once was.

I'll look into it. I've been pretty disillusioned with religion as a whole for a while now and I'd be labelled a heretic for even questioning God's existence.

>Bektashi
Yeah, their youtube videos make me feel at home and one with God. Soothing and just enough of that energy to give you a feeling of ecstacy and bliss.

'christians'
Most people in europe are atheist.

You'll get your nothingness when you die

why not now?

>Islam is just basically monotheism + Arab nationalism

Biggest stupidest meme in the planet. Pushed forward by evangelical cock suckers trying to convert SEA.

The only Islam that is arab focused is Shiite Islam. Because it requires that the caliph be from Ahl al-bayt (Prophet Muhammads family). Its why irans leaders wear black turbans, to try to show they are actually arab not persian.

For sunni Islam, the requirment to be caliph is to be democratically elected by the local tribes, and to be an honorable muslim. Its the reason their are so many more sunni compared to shia. Also why almost all of the latest caliphates were non arab (Mughal, Ottoman, Sokoto).

So no Islam is not "arab nationalism."

Im not even muslim you can learn this stuff by looking at sources that are not exmuslims or sam harris.

>being this defensive
95% of the shit in the ME is due to Arab nationalism
They intertwine it with islam to give themselves more legitimacy (among idiots, there are lots of them) to attract fighters/ worshipers
The result is that Islam is contaminated with Arab nationalism and it's as of now, inseparable by the masses and may be treated as one entity - see the burqas being worn in Indonesia, UK or USA? Try convincing them that it's not a part of Islam.

Suicide breaks the ripple too hard. I'll have family members, brothers, parents, uncles, and aunties crying over my death and I'd then leave this world causing pain and grief. I wish to die as I came, celebrated with joy and blissfulness, with the word of God whispered into my ear.

Map is fucking innacutate in Africa. Ethiopia is 62% Christian, half of Western African states are Christian (Ghana, Togo, etc), Nigeria is a majority Christian country, kinda like 70% are Christians there, Kenya is also majority Christian, Tanzania has Muslims only in a coastal area, Chad has many pagans. I guess this map is made by a Muslim dude who was exaggerating, it's also very old: Zaire was renamed to Congo in 70s.
Lol, and
>India
Only 17% are Muslims there and they live mostly in the north-east of the country.

Ben jij een ongelovige? Jij Gore heiden.

I didn't know about this, thanks for teaching me ameribro.

can't wait for yurop to be green

Are you euphoric while writing this?

Or Catholic false doctrines perhaps?

Your graph doesn't specify which Christians are where, dont forget that every American Protestant is a filthy heretic that must be burned at the stake!

braise haqq-muhammad-ali desu

What a stupid post.

Sunnism requires the Caliph to be from the Quraysh tribe, Shi'is believe the Caliphate is hereditary.

> Its why irans leaders wear black turbans, to try to show they are actually arab not persian.
Do you mean Shah Ismail, who introduced Shi'ism to Iran, was bilingual from birth in Persian and Azeri and had largely Kurdish and Roman-Greek ancestry? Or Khomeini, the founder of the Islamic republic who was of Persian-Indian extraction? Or the current supreme leader Khamenei, the ethnic Azeri?

>For sunni Islam, the requirment to be caliph is to be democratically elected by the local tribes, and to be an honorable muslim.
That's khawarij you dumbfuck

>Also why almost all of the latest caliphates were non arab (Mughal, Ottoman, Sokoto).
They LARPed as Quraysh though

Also, of the two people currently claiming to be Caliph, the Sunni one is an Arab who was chosen in large part because of his Arab Quraysh descent. The Ismaili Shi'a one is a Persian-extracted man who grew up in the West.

>Sunni Caliphate claimant
who?