1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Did your cunt's government officially recognize Catalan independence?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_declaration_of_independence#International_reactions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmxhLEoJf-o
en.portal.santandertrade.com/establish-overseas/argentina/foreign-investment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did any "real" country did it? Only "wannabe" countries did.

Surprised no Latin American country did considering how much they all hate Spain (I am especially looking at you, Mexico, Argentina, Venezuela and Bolivia).

You must be a little bit retarded

You must have no clean drinking water

You must have no public higher education

"Hate" Spain? You must be kidding me.

But seriously, any "real" recognized country recognized it?

And I mean, did Catalans really thought it was going to be that easy to get rid of the Crown? It took most of our countries about 10 years of terrible wars that destroyed our land and disrupted our society, wrecked our economies and caused mass deaths.

You don't get independence from Spain with referendums.

Good luck to them. The central government's reaction was so repressive it surprised me. Beating up people on the street and other third world shit.

no :(

1. flag
2. no, sorry. I do support it.

t-take that back!

no

no but i support it

We support you, Catalonia!
Our national government cannot support or condemn you because either way they will offend one half of the country. But Pudgey can stay as long as he wants and the Flemish government did explicitly show support for the Catalan Republic.

Kys

>The U.S. State Department stated: "Catalonia is an integral part of Spain, and the United States supports the Spanish government's constitutional measures to keep Spain strong and united".[48]

No

>You don't get independence from Spain with referendums.
This. As much as I support Catalan independence, Spain is too vicious a country to let anyone get away with that shit. The entire history of my country is based on this.

sorry, here's your (You). Actual reply here:

Spain
No

I hate you too

Go fuck yourself. Effective governance is local. If the Catalans want independence, it should be recognized.

Lots of them have migrants from there here and we do lots of businesses there. Do you know who is the first investor in Venezuela? Spain

>tfw we were almost based

Based Drumpf

>how much they all hate Spain
Why do we have to keep making the point this site does not reflect reality? No one sane or in any significant way influential hates Spain.

Add traps and pepes and this is a fairly accurate representation of Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=dmxhLEoJf-o

nobody gives a fuck about scatalonia or asSpain.

U better do, we put 20% of the foreing investments there, second country after US
en.portal.santandertrade.com/establish-overseas/argentina/foreign-investment

No because the Spanish are subhumans, just like Brazilian macacos, and being the parasites they are (just like macacos) they need to steal from the white population to survive otherwise they die of laziness/siesta overdose.