Weird irises and you

I had a few drinks with some Korean and Chinese students. There was a Japanese student too. They'd been staying here since the start of this semester and have been settling in. I had offered to help, but it turns out they all got it together really well.
After a few beers, one guy said he's still not used to "you know, the eyes. Like yours". I didn't understand.
"I mean like blue eyes, they look like stones or glass to me"

Do you find blue eyes creepy on a real person?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color#Spectrum_of_eye_color
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.It's beautiful colour.

It's weird compared to these types of eyes

I think most people like blue, but not when we find it in something we didn't expect to. If I had meat and it turned blue, I'd throw it away.
I just thought it made sense that if you've never seen blue eyes where you lived all your life and then started seeing them in real life, it could be uncomfortable.

Depends on where you live.
Globally? Of course you're right. It's weird because there's no adaptive benefit and it's rare.

I don't think I'll ever like blue eyes and I say that as somebody that had three blue-eyed grandparents and one blue-eyed parent.

are you asian bw

Maby

>Do you find blue eyes creepy on a real person?
Yes they look cold and heartless

no.

>Do you find blue eyes creepy on a real person?
No, I really want blue eyes staring back at me when I'm being fugged in the arse.

How many blue-eyed people do you meet, though? I know there are people of European origin in Singapore but they're not very common.

A whole fuckload.

The Asian is just mesmerised that eyes can come in colours other than brown.

t. has green eyes

Blue eyes send shivers down my spine.

No
t. Asian

Blue eyes on an asian are pretty weird, Genghis.

I noticed that I generally find people with blue eyes or light eyes as more trustworthy. I don't know why I'm doing this but instinctively we tend to trust more people that look the most like us. Also because it's lighter, you can see better their pupil so their reactions are easier to read.
t. blue-eyed

Now that you mention it, I agree.

Depends on the shade I guess. There's like a big gap. I think that good looking blue eyes > safe brown eyes > bad looking blue eyes (usually the pale af ones).

Can anyone tell me what colour my eyes are? Some people say blue and others say green.

Shitty fucking picture mate, it really depends on the lighting. For this one it's obviously blue.

Anyway it's not necessarily either one, it can be somewhere in between - try finding a matching one here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color#Spectrum_of_eye_color

Jews are working very hard, around the clock to bring about the total extinction of blue eyes.
There's even one of them ITT right now.

About 50% of Ashkenazi Jews have pale eyes so that's a pretty dumb statement to make lmao

Shone a torch at my eye. How about now?

Although I recognize your dubs I must point out that Ashkenazi birth rates are kind of low so that particular population is on its way out.