Who was in the wrong?

Who was in the wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uuzjf01w2OU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whats with their autistic hate boner for lotr? i swear the bitching went on for 5 minutes straight once

They only do character work and LotR is completely bereft of it.

Steve was a nerdy beanpole and probably got bullied for liking fantasy shit at school and is bitter that normies like it now. I feel the same way about certain things desu.

Ricky. It's always Ricky.

The "Steve was 26 last week" one always bug me because it's so simple and Ricky doesn't get it and berates Karl as usual.

Eyes that pop outta their 'ead... Steve.

You don't get it. Karl thought that Steve was 27 about to turn 28, and for some reason he had been 26 the week before. Which makes absolutely no sense.

Worked for the dustbowl generation it can work for us.

Am I the only one who thinks Karl is much smarter than Ricky? I agree with Karl on many things, but I think he tries too much to be entertaining when he went abroad.

Do they show Karls room with the huge mirror or did I just imagine that from his description?

Clever though. Gives you something to look at.

He's done you again

Pilkington. Also his parents for having spawned the thing.

Everyone with even the slightest connection to that shit, including all of you for watching it. When the entropy comes you'll wish you'd availed yourselves of helium while it was still there to be had.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uuzjf01w2OU

that wasnt what i imagined. i mustve pictured it while listening to the podcast. or they filmed there later...

Steven is Lawful Neutral
Ricky is Neutral Evil
Karl is Chaotic Good

on some level karl's "fans" know he's a sad tosser and how pathetic they are so of course they're going to try and make themselves feel better about it on any terms. hope that helps

You're a fucking idiot.

Karl is CN at best.

Remember the 50p?

>Who was in the wrong?
Who cares?

The real question is if Karl is a character created by Steve and Ricky.

>implying I won't become a Mad max lite when shit hits the fan

And the mars bars

maaaars

bar bar bar

I'm guessing Steve was being facetious

I'm saying... what ah'm sayin' is..

..I could eat a knob at night

Ricky for not knowing about silent noise or savanna irrigation.

>it's a Ricky doesn't understand how a lighthouse works episode

YOU'RE TALKING SHITE KARL, PLAY A RECORD

>we will never get another podcast

Why did it have to end like this lads?

Little monkey fella.

In terms of how good they are as people:

>Steve
>Karl
>Ricky

In terms of how funny they are:
>Karl
>Ricky
>Steve

In terms of how smart they are:
>Steve
>Ricky
>Karl

Cause Ricky turned into a hollywood cunt, Steve got tired of being in Ricky's shadow, and Karl can't be having with being famous

>Karl's explaining White noise
>Ricky doesn't get it and treats him like an idiot
Ricky. Always.

Karl's way smarter than he appears to be, he just has difficulty expressing himself

Only thing I wish is that I never read this autistic comment from such a diseased mind

It's funny whenever anyone asks Steve about XFM or the office you can tell he's fucking seething

>WHY DON'T THEY WANNA TALK ABOUT MY STAND UP OR HELLO LADIES?

Cause it's barely not utter shite you mutant cunt. And that's not a go at your X Men role, you're a mutant cunt.

What's Karl doing right this second?

Ricky isn't nearly as funny as Steve is.

Ricky's probably a bit better off the cuff, but Steve has the better anecdotes.

Being utterly amazed by the world around em

Effin and jeffin.

They don't age well

Karl was 100% right about the 50p. If he and Steve were strangers then Steve would be right, but since they're supposed to be friends it's perfectly acceptable. Little things like that average out over the course of a friendship so you shouldn't care. It's like complaining about buying a round of drinks when one person didn't buy, if you hang out with them again eventually it'll get made up. Steve is such an autistic faggot about small amounts of money, people who aren't even millionaires don't give that much of a shit.

>Ricky will never go back to how he was during the radio shows

Ricky is lost forever user, once you got the Hollywood virus you don't recover

Ricky and Steve, karl was just a punching bag in the podcasts. At least in radio he'd bite back occationally, making the banter a lot more justified

To be fair he was a know it all, pseudo intellectual cunt then too.

But that's why I loved him. They all balanced each other out so well you'd swear they were characters written for a sitcom.

Steve is literally the worst. He's a resentful prick who thinks he's above Karl and is likely envious of his popularity.

Ricky actually holds genuine affection for Karl but it's really obvious that Steve is jealous of the success the two of them have while no one gives a shit about him.

>while no one gives a shit about him.
he's a fucking hollywood actor

lotr is a shit fest montage of cheap cgi plot holes and people running around fields

the fan sink of b.o and can be found making people vomit when walking past the games work shop

Why don't they speak anymore? I can understand Steve is probably a salty prick but Karl and Ricky seemed like good friends.

Ricky was necessary to bridge the gap between Karl and Steve, who were the actually funny ones. There was one Monkey News where Ricky was interrupting so much that they switched his mic off and it was pretty awkward with just Karl and Steve, Steve tried to play Ricky's part of berating Karl and it just came off forced and awkward. Ricky was a cunt but he was a necessary cunt.

Is there any evidence they dont?

>genuine affection
Horseshit. Ricky liked him because he was a shiny new toy to play with and dropped him when he stopped being entertaining. I'll take Stevebashing even though I like him a lot but anyone who thinks Ricky was anything but a contemptible know-it-all cunt especially by the end of the XFM stuff hasn't listened to the show in a while

Steven Mitchell is the funniest of the three

>If you see a sailor, say hello

I would think a misprint like that is almost libelous

Karl lives in Manchester. I'd love to hear his initial thoughts on the suicide bombing at the concert earlier this week

You can't slander the dead

thats one of their funniest bits

He'd be thinking what he's not saying, like all of us. His brother is in the army.

I thought he got kicked out for using a tank to go and buy cigarettes?

He's from Manchester, he hasn't lived there in like 20 years.

just a bit of cheeky banter, its the army not church, takes more than that to get kicked out

Rick did nothing in general. He was a laugh track whose only purpose was to get the audience to laugh before they had a moment to realize that despite being inarticulate, Karl had probably just made a good point

Honestly. Ricky Gervais has been a parasite living off other people his entire life. He latched on to his girlfriend to support him when he was a jobless nobody, and then Steve when he wanted someone to do all the actual work when it came to making a TV show. Karl was a dream come true for him because he didn't even need to do the bare minimum and write something anymore, just show up to a studio and laugh at everything he said.

At least Steve came out with some funny, well told anecdotes. Rick did fucking nothing.

Do you think he'd be for it or against it?

He was the conductor, allowing Karl to shine. If it was just Karl and Steve chatting it'd be weird.

Although I hate Ricky, I hate his laugh and most of what he says, he is instrumental.

Oh, I must've misheard him in one of the podcasts. Still, an attack like this would really hit home for him.

He'd definitely be for eradicating the roaches after pulling a stunt like this on little girls attending a concert

Alright, calm down there Dickers

>relistening to XFM
>season 1 is gold
>season 2 is gold
>season 3 they stop trying
>season 4 they just want to leave

Why can't it be season 1 & 2 forever?