Can no longer tell what's b8, what's post-irony, and what's genuine

I view everything as shitposting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-iR0JQ3Vqw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your hell is my reality.

you've learned the wrong lesson. it doesn't actually matter what people "really" think. if i say X, i am the person who says X and you should treat me as such. it's irrelevant if i secretly believe not-X because my inner life is just a delusion and so is yours. the outside is the truth and the inside is the lie.

The redditor has made it roughly 50% through his metamorphosis. We must neither aid nor hinder him in his agony.

What's outside?

the unconscious is outside

and it's structured like a language

>you've learned the wrong lesson. it doesn't actually matter what people "really" think. if i say X, i am the person who says X and you should treat me as such.

This is the world we live in now. We somehow regressed a couple hundred years.

you don't get it bro, all of this Sup Forums "anonymous" btards fags and shitposters, it is all a simulacra of the second order, on this board we do not exist. we are a copy of a copy that has not instance in reality. what do we support, who are we against, what are we striving, the meme is a reinterpretation of a reinterpretation of a reinterpretation, pepe the frog, ask yourself?

the unconscious is a lie

Wrong. Sup Forums is the perfect microcosm of the outside world. We are the archetype of "order from chaos." Somehow through the incessant shitposting, we sometimes come across genius.

The ascension has only just begun.

I will give you a hint: you are shitposting right now

>I view everything as shitposting
you don't know the half of it, Sup Forums is the only normality we get, it is the only place we are allowed to question, try it in the real world and see how far it will get you.

>be frozen in 2017
>get unfrozen in 2087
>log on to future net
>try funposting on Sup Forums
>receive message popup
>"It appears you are trying to shitpost under approximately 3.8 levels of meta irony. This board requires a minimum of 35 levels of irony per shitpost and/or contrarian b8. Would you like to start a serious thread instead?"
>threads suddenly start appearing board-wide to discuss the first attempted they correctly conclude you are in fact a Gen-Y Millennial reject from the early 21st century and politely link you to /nu-neo-reddit/

wat do

the unconscious as something hidden "deep" inside you is a delusion, yes. the genuine unconscious is the discourse of the Other, the linguistic structures imposed onto your conscious mind. this sociosymbolic network mediates all your contact with the Real of your desire.

>be frozen in 2017
>cryonics is a scam and your brain is irreversibly destroyed by the very freezing process
>the company goes out of business in 2025 and flushes you down the toilet

don't worry user there is hope for us. the sweet embrace of oblivion.

there is no real of your desire, the spoken word was developed to uniform the group, to marginalise the individuum, to cull the necessity for own interpretations. therefore we as people, given sufficient information, be it verbal, textual or inflicted will always come to the same conclusion. the individuum is an illusion, for there is none, we are one and Sup Forums is the example of it, in chaos there comes a convergence of the experienced, which we all feel. the memefication

Bullshit, future bots will only need a single strand of my hair to bring me back.

the first CP will break him lose

i will burn all of it user, to give you peace.

fuck off with your counterfeit eastern garbage

soon user, and you too will see the light

he's right though, we are all just common shit, there was not one user that made a difference, only due to his spoken word.

I came back to Sup Forums for the first time in a few years yesterday. I'm with you op. What in the fuck.

my wife's son

I haven't seen that around here in years, don't think it's coming back.

meant for

Prometheus is terrible and Alien: Covenant somehow manages to be even worse.

every now and again, someone does it, for a split second you see it in a catalog, you try not to click although you are tempted... or like me you just randomly click shit and see something that will scar you for the rest of your life.

>picrelated is not that

what do I have to google to watch movies for free?

I remember just having to do [moviename] megaupload or [moviename] putlocker

help

t. someone stuck at work with nothing to do

solarmoviez(dot)to

hdonline.to was recommended by putlocker's twitter. Again, ensure you have some sort of adblock though that site is very non-obnoxious with it.

holy shit I love you

thank you based Sup Forums user

alright ty v much, love you guys

no worries, enjoy your movie and/or tv show

individuals start a meme
a collective just perpetuates the meme

everything stems from the imagination of individuals

youtube.com/watch?v=-iR0JQ3Vqw8

>in the afterlife you're punished with an eternity of 1x ironic shitposting