CNN shilling these 2 at full force today

Wolf Blitzer:

>You guys are only 1 or 2% away from being in the debates. You are almost on the election ticket now.

>You guys have been endorsed by the pure consrevatives like Bushes and Romney.

>You guys are pro-TPP so THERE'S NO WAY ANY BERNIE PEOPLE WILL VOTE FOR YOU RIGHT?

This is the clearest fucking shill job i've ever seen. They are trying to get these useless tards into the election because they know it'll only take votes from Trump in the end.

No chance Bernietards will vot for pro-TPP candidates.

Fucking cunts.

>it'll only take votes from Trump in the end.

That actually is not very likely. It's about 50/50 and it's not in their interests to only take votes away from one side. They're gunning to take away from both.

Johnson/Weld is actually one of the best tickets ever assembled. Both have great executive experience and did a good job in their respective states. Mitt Romney will endorse them, and with it, tons of GOP donors will abandon Trump.

libertarianism has been replaced with libertinism
trump's position on drugs and sex is "leave it to the states" which is about as libertarian as a GOP candidate can get
if he debates with johnson, he'll eat his lunch

u mad?
too bad.
stay mad, nigga.

t. Bush

Toppest kek...

t. open borders cuck

Ah yes, the "open borders" boogie man. Are you some trailer trash non-college educated hick that is afraid some Mexican will compete with you for that lucrative job at the drive-thru window?

Who benefits more from having more debate opponents, Hillary or Trump? They'd take some of the spotlight off Trump but they'd also give Hilary fewer opportunities to cram her entire head up her ass.

Hillary because she talks less, knowing her media puppets shill for her they would direct more questons to third party canidates or trump

Brenouts are stupid, but not that stupid. A vote for Johnson is a wasted vote, and will only make it easier for Hillary.

>MUH MUH BOTE 4 MORALS THO

>Are you some trailer trash non-college educated hick that is afraid some Mexican will compete with you for that lucrative job at the drive-thru window?

No, but that doesn't mean I don't care for them. The very same Class Warfare that Obongo propagated from the bottom up, the Open border fags like you propagate from the top down.

>>You guys are pro-TPP
lol they're kike shills.

probably only running because their kike handlers are funding them and told them too.

It'd be Trump. More people, means less time "official" speaking time, which means Donald can get away with less details on his plan, which lets face it, he really doesn't have, and more plausible excuses for when the media goes on and on in circles about "DONALD IS AN IDIOT, HE DOESN'T HAVE A PERFECT STEP BY STEP PLAN TO ENACT IN OFFICE."

I hope they try to rig it to get Johnson on the debate stage....all Trump will have to say is why Johnson and Shillary are one in the same and they should be on the same ticket.

Gary Johnson is the #NeverTrump candidate. His whole point is to elect Hillary.

No, I'm afraid some Mexican will try to rob my son and rape my daughter!

They know you can't convince trump supporters to vote for hillary. But they might be able to get trump voters to vote for johnson.

>Gary "paying a Sherpa to drag me up Everest means I'm qualified to be president" Johnson
>Gary "Jews need to be forced to bake Nazi cakes" Johnson
>Gary "a replica of George Washington's gun given to me as a friendly gift from a colleague? Into the trash it goes" Johnson
>Gary "William Weld is totally a libertarian, just ignore his voting record and positions" Johnson
>Gary I agree with 73% of what Bernie Sanders says" Johnson
>Gary "fuck borders, and worker's rights too" Johnson
>Gary "Iran is a threat to national security because they fund ISIS" Johnson
>Gary "dude I'll just listen to people lmao" Johnson
do people actually take this joker seriously?

No but all my friends who are here legally hate the fact that Democrats allow illegals to stay. So good luck with that rhetoric.

It will siphon more liberal voters from Hillary so I am not even mad. These people are absolute retards.

I think that's completely wrong. More people in the race will help Trump.

Some democrats are very angry at their party but they still can't bring themselves to vote Trump. So a third party option line Johnson or Stein will only weaken Dem votes.

People who are going to vote for Trump have already made up their mind. They're not gonna switch.

>implying Bernie faggots even know what TPP is

(((Wolf Blitzer)))

There's 6 fucking billion people in the 3rd world. EVERYBODY wants to live in USA. Even one bloody percent going into USA with open borders would be 60 million.

>muh wasted vote
I can't wait until school starts again

CtR money is great!

i hate this faggot more than hillary. at least hillary has a spine.

>hurr hurr I'm a college kid who has no comprehension of the nation state but daddy wouldn't let me join the campus communists

it will help trump at the polls but it will help hillary at the debates. johnson can be used as a buffer and attack trump for her.

TPP is like the "common sense" gun control they're trying to force. Not that bad at face value, but it's their foot in the door. If they get passed, they will only push harder and harder until the internet is completely under their control and the people are unable to do anything, with words or with force.

Both have one overarching agenda - to unite the world under a single oligarchy where the masses are easily controlled revenue generating slaves. If you don't normally vote, this is the time. They are on the cusp of something that's slowly been built since the 60s. They NEED this right now, and are hoping you are all too ignorant to see it.

wtf r u talking about, it sounds more like they are trying to make them lose
>makes candidate lose support of berniefags
>somehow that's shilling

he's a tard