LAUNCH THE MISSILE NOW!!!!

LAUNCH THE MISSILE NOW!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dwkk2rhynq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is Patrick.

But I'm tired!

Did that fag get any comeuppance for his shit?

For ordering a nuclear strike on American soil to deal with a problem that he created? I imagine he would at least lose his job.

WHERE'S THE GIANT, MANSLY?

I imagine he was arrested and court martialed

You go I stay no following

Oh, okay, alright then!

THEN FIRE THE GODAMN MISSILES!

I meant in the movie itself.

The general forced him at gunpoint to hold his position like a good soldier

We did, it didn't do shit.

How did one guy even have cleareanse to order a nuke. especially aimed at their home country?

He didn't, the missile was primed already, but the general changed his mind after Hogarth calmed down the Iron Giant.

The operators were likely on edge after seeing/hearing a battleship nearly get fucking vaporized while the "enemy" was barely scratched by anything they threw at it, so when someone yells "FIRE!" they launched it in panic.

The General quite literally made him stay at gunpoint to be burned up by the nuke like the rest of of the town, had the nuke actually touched down.

man, Iron Giant was such a good movie.

it was also nice seeing the general break the usual "evil ignorant military" cliche

WHERE'S THE THREAD, MANSLEY?

youtube.com/watch?v=Dwkk2rhynq0

.......Ultimate Power~

We couldnt afford them

If this movie was made today, the giant would sit and brood for an hour, then fly into the missile in a crucifix position.

Hydra edit when?

>"I didn't launch the missiles...."

For ordering a nuclear strike on an hostile alien super-robot inmune to normal weapons?

that made me extremely uncomfortable

For not being part of the fucking military and hijacking their missile to nuke an innocent town. Here's a fun game to try. Take a non-military government job, and see how far you can walk into a military base to try and launch a nuclear missile against someone you perceive to be a threat.

So you would just see him T-pose in the air? I admit, that would be a bit amusing to see.

It's cool, he's just sending them to Havenrock.

>t. Schlomo Shekelbergstein

Anyone else here see the rerelease in theaters?

Reposting from another thread since it's semi-relevent.
>I'm reminded of the time I had a bout of insomnia one summer and it happened to be when CN was running one of their bizarre Iron Giant marathons. I watched that movie and that one magic bullet infomercial at least 10 times each

No One Will Ever Know.

I wonder if you see the giant there why order a missle strike.thats like throwing a grenade at a person thats right next to you lol

Might've fried a minnow...

guess he expect it to run i guess......maybe idk 1900s america couldnt even tie their shoes let alone make a missle to follow a giant from space

>panicked like the huge fag he is

>assumed the giant was enough of a national threat to sacrifice the town and the troops gathered there

Playing devils advocate here; What if he had been right? These things are sent out as conquerors by some unknown alien empire. 1 Giant, one world. During its relapse it showed immense potential for destruction, what if it had never recovered?

Obviously we know not even nukes can stop an iron giant, but still, the worst case scenario was pretty frightening.

Best post in Sup Forums's history

Newest fag in Sup Forums's history