I love americans <3

i love americans

reminder the French are to blame for Americans.

Love you too bro

Isn't there a better version of this, where it's like UK and USA and he goes "Lets spy on him I don't trust that smelly bastard"

I like France more desu. They are our oldest ally. Part of me wishes they had settled more of New France.

this

fuck off traitor

Letting in any Catholics whatsoever was a mistake.

we were allied to the Nobility, not the republic.

Of the 3 US former colonizers, I like the UK the least. French is first then Spanish

Words cannot describe how much I hate Am*ricans

Literally the only reason America hates France is because they disagreed with the Iraq War. Americans still boycott French Products to this day.

France>UK>Spain
Nice try anglo!

>all these americans picking France when they probably couldn't point her out on a map or tell you the first thing the place.

You might as well pick Russia, at least you know more about them and we'd forgive you for thinking they were one of your colonisers because of your flag

only countries that were formed before 1990 are allowed to post here

you know after the revolution we basically shit on them and became friends with UK for a bit until 1812.

Reminder that the French is responsible for America and Quebec and hence must be exterminated.

France helping America in the revolution was like the USA arming islamic terrorists today.
>mfw frogs crying about how much they helped us and we wuz allies n shieeet
Fuck off

>freedom fries

No it wasn't you fucking retard. America then was much more civilized than the shithole it is today.

russia did colonize part of the usa you fucking idiot

no one cares or remembers that shit.