Why do illegals love to flaunt the way they break the law then whine about not having equal rights?

Why do illegals love to flaunt the way they break the law then whine about not having equal rights?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/06/10/oh-and-im-undocumented-tex-valedictorians-tweet-draws-deportation-threats/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the racism on this board honestly disgusts me.

i cant wait to rub it in your faces when hillary wins.

How can illegals admit being illegal and avoid deportation?

>everything on twitter is real

Fuggin leaf

They're not technically illegal. She's probably a DACA or DREAMER kid or whatever. Not actually "illegal" but she gets more SJW-brownie points if she claims to be illegal.

A

>Undocumented
The term you are looking for is ILLEGAL.

Citizenship isn't a race m8

She's proud that she and her family committed a crime

(((sanctuary cities)))

liberal cities let illegals live there, refuse to comply with the federal law, and give them public tax dollars

Trump will put an end to sanctuary cities

They are part of the ghetto culture

Because we don't enforce the laws anymore. If this was 30 years ago she would be keeping her spic ass quiet.

>A+ = 4.0
>Claims GPA is 4.5

>one successful illegal immigrant
wtf I want open borders now

so do these people have the same rights as I or can they be violated without municipality?

whay do you expect

>American education

pic very related

Pay it all back bitch.

>Trump will put an end to sanctuary cities

I hope that you mean he's going to level liberal cities to the ground.

I want to see all of California in flames

>doesn't know about AP classes

How do I know you didn't take any AP classes in high school?

in high school in america you get bonus points for honors classes and AP classes.

If Mexicans are so proud of Mexico and being Mexican why won't they go the fuck back?

My guess is she took honors classes in whatever shithole public highschool she went to.

In many high schools, honors or AP courses are weighted more than other classes, so it's possible to achieve a GPA>4.0 if you have all As and are taking AP courses. Feel free to complain about something, but at least have basic knowledge of it first.

Some schools in Cali have a 5.0 grade scale

So really this bitch has a 3.6ish.

Also, grades are not an indicator of anything in HS (no not even work ethic). They are an indicator of time spent, and lack of social life / activities.

Cringe-worthy.

the only Mexico that matters is the Mexico in your heart

She has to go back.

4.5? Damn she went to a horrible school. My high school valedictorian had a 4.7, and my GPA of a 4.4 only got me rank 30

iIlegals isn't a race bro, they could be white and be coming in illegally we would still want them out... Grow up, and wise up. The people who immigrate legally deserve that respect. Our laws deserve to be respected, especially if you aren't from the area. You're a shitty leaf.

Low quality bait.

This

dumbass. you can get higher than a 4.0 by taking graduate level courses at most universities. fucking underage ban

If her grades are that good, she can apply as a legal. I can't see why she wouldn't be accepted. It's people like her that no one complains about.

le atzlan meme

Why isnt she in her own country making it better, she commited brain drain on her people.

Because they want to keep their culture and refuse to assimilate

This undocumented meme legitimately triggers me

>Oh I'm not a rapist, I'm just an undocumented sexual partner

>Why do illegals love to flaunt the way they break the law

Because trump says we arnt sending you our best. So here we are.

t. Alien

Why arent there mass arrests?
A city breaking the law, is still breaking the law.Law enforcement needs to do it's job.

Why do these smug illegal cunts think it's OK that they can jump in front of people who respect America's laws and are attempting to legally immigrate?

>Hey guys she's valedictorian we should import all illegals because they're all valedictorian material too

t.liberals

>public school
poorfag

What does it mean if I had a 1.7 in high school and still had a lack of social life / activities?

They've never heard of the treaty of guadalupe hidalgo.

>washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/06/10/oh-and-im-undocumented-tex-valedictorians-tweet-draws-deportation-threats/
I remember when her tweet was originally posted. I guess ICE did nothing after all those reports

How do i find a gf that looks like this?

I'm a 3/10 and am 5'8 please respond

hope those degrees are in spanish.
have fun on your way back.

well she's under education visa or whatever, not really undocumented. tho ironically this little thing will deny her future when Trump wins.

shut the fuck up dumb leaf nigger

I miss when the media used to call them "illegal aliens"

can't wait to rape you on DotR desu

Texas college law permits her to stay here. If she was truly illegal, shed be gone by now.

i went to a private catholic high school, highest gpa possible was 4.5

Here's your (You)

So she stole a scholarship from someone who's actually american ? Is that what she's saying ?

I remember the first time too. I was "inspired" to create a thread because I found out this bullshit happens all the time.

Sorry for phone screenshot

Can someone put this side-by-side with that case Trump was talking about in his Convention Speech? The one about that Valedictorian who was murdered by an illegal alien?

they don't give scholarships to white kids anymore

do people actually think day of the rope will happen? are you that delusional?

Can't wait for Trump to send these tacokin back.

Didn't she get a visit by ICE?

Same but our highest was like a 4.7

She should be the first deported

why is ICE so cucked and never does anything?

my gpa in hs was like 2.7 so Igo to a shitty community college
I feel like a failure dessu

Kek

What happened to this cunt? She get deported? She didnt did she?

The federal government is run by liberals too so they look with a blind eye to these places.

Immigrants pouring in too fast for them to keep up and they don't get enough funding

They would just say some shit like "da border jumped us!"

Speaking as a Mexican who was born in mexico snd lived in a fucking cave in the mountains herding fucking goats, I fucking hate these late gen anchor babies who never even stepped foot beyond tijuana shout about muh Aztec muh raza.
Mexico is terrible and corrupt fuck mexico.
I'd never would have been able to start a business there.
Here I pay taxes buy shit and not hire niggers.

...higher orders...

Stronger border security is a farce anyway.
US has negative net immigration with Mexico right now (google it).
Muh mexicans are destroying America is just an easy thing to point to by people like Trump in order to get votes from the disenfranchised masses who feel fucked over because 35 years of Reaganomics (that benefits people like Trump) has been driving them into the gutter.

I can't wait til Trudeau is captured by Trump forces and pieces of shit like you are tossed into Lake Ontario.

I graduated with a 6.0 m8, and it goes even higher than that.

yeah but if they get mass reports like OPs pic then what the fucks really going on?
Hans is probably right

You're s dumbass with no future

mexican is a nationality, not a race

nice try tho

Iktf.
My GPA was 4.2 I didn't even try.
I only took one non honor's English class since I didn't need anymore and watching the niggers try to read hurt.

>he wen to da sto'

>tfw didn't try in high school and just focused on practicing with my metal band and playing video games
>only 3.0 gpa

Life is cruel

>s
That's not an article. You lose.

Just to trigger little girls like you OP.

This lady spent a minute of her time making that post and has spawned dozens of 200 reply threads on Sup Forums alone filled with butthurt that an undocumented immigrant is far more successful than 99% of Sup Forums

This has to be fake

Rule #1 of being illegal
Don't talk about being illegal

Range ban Canada when

She got a full scholarship because she was undocumented and not white. She will also probably be studying some bullsjit degree until she finds some white guy to take care of her. Fuck her

She has to go back.

t. Trudeau

Because Obama only applies federal oversight to Christian bakeries in the middle of nowhere. When one of the largest cities in California actively breaks the federal law, it's okay because they're on Obama's side.

t. Toronto

like we need another dweebo that absorbs leftist education like a fish in water. Illegals should be shot.

>Stronger border security is a farce anyway
>Votes Brexit

Why don't you stick to your own politics Ahmed?

That's great, now how about you use that intellect to go back and help save Mexico instead of being where you shouldn't?

>finishing HS
>successful

Wow, that really make you think

FUCKING

I'd fuck her

>I'll take what are AP and Honor classes for 500 Alex

She talks like a fucking robot, it's painful.

lol, they will want to go back as soon as they see the third world shit hole it is