Is this what happens when you surround yourself with liberal ideology?

Is this what happens when you surround yourself with liberal ideology?

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifar.ms/threads/24-julay-2016-taint-megathread.22839/
youtube.com/watch?v=ibFbFmV3AfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is Chris chan right?

Is that a tranny?

Sup Forums btfo

Doesn't that guy live with his parents?

No

This is what happens when you have too much autism.

>As a number of online people may be aware, I have been grooving with the subliminal frequencies and binaural beats towards my transition from male to female body. The source being the Subliminal Frequency Hypnosis Wizards Binaural Beats channel on YouTube. Last March, I've started simple with growing my breasts out with their Breast Growth Hormone track; it worked to my amazement at a full inch outward per week in about two months. I've also listened to change my nipples to teats, as well as begin producing breast milk. Also, related, from a separate track on another channel, I have eased and cured the worst of my autism too. But since last May, I decided to take it a step further and begin my transition from male to female with the penis to vagina tracks, including the individual organ changing tracks, and for a while the Intersex track. And two Fridays ago, July 15, while I slept that night, my labia started splitting open, and I found the initial hole and blood the next morning. And over the few days that followed, the labia opened to its full length, and I've been dealing with the blood that came out. I have been keeping it clean, daily monitoring it, and treating it with rubbing alcohol. I have started the wheels in motion for the full HRT and SRS by seeing my doctor last Friday, because I felt like I didn't want to wait much longer to fully become the woman that I should have been born as.

>With that, I have uploaded a photo of my labia onto imgur.

wtf i love hillary now

When the picture on the card doesn't even look human

Sup Forums and Sup Forums have been trying to fuck this guy's life up for almost 10 years and Tumblr managed to do it in less than 2.

it's coming in nicely

Yup.
Yeah, he "became" a woman, but afaik he still has his bent dick, so transvestite might be more accurate.
Singular parent, his father killed himself or something

Jesus, I can smell it from here.

Anyway, no. He just managed to get all the elements of the Triforce of Autism: Sonic, Pokémon and My Little Pony.

In particular he became a woman who is a "lesbian" and only attracted to biological females (i.e. not trans women).

Checked
Not as smooth as he'd think it is, but he's never been too bright. Good old Chris Chan

>"Muh equality!"
>Woman card
Am I missing something? Oh, right: double standards.

> He thinks liberal ideology ruined Chris

How about some European liberalism, aka the original liberalism?

Why is he not in a mental asylum?

Top kek. This.

>He

No, this is what happens when the fabrics of societal morality breaks down and you leave children without strong fatherly figures alone

Looks more like a prolapsed asshole to me. Notice the hand covering the ballsack

>Looks more like a prolapsed asshole to me. Notice the hand covering the ballsack

Chris got a taint piercing to simulate a clit. His body rejected it and it got abscessed and busted open. It's not an actual vagina it's just a gaping taint wound he thinks is a vagina. He's been jerking off and injecting it with his own sperm trying to get pregnant.

>My Little Pony

Chris-chan is going to fucking die at this rate. His autism now poses a danger to himself as he can no longer function with a reality matrix of any kind. His delusions are literally fucking killing him.

Why has he got a tiny head

His father died in 2011, so you may be onto something.

But father figure aside, this is what happens when autists get sucked into the LGBT cult. This is a perfect example of how brainwashing and horrible these cults actually are. His autism prevented him from seeing the utter insanity of changing your gender to the point that he mutilated his body.

Did he cut off his dick now? His 'labia' is probably an infected abcess.

This man's life has taken a tragic turn for the worst. An autistic man child, mind warped by the cults of feminism, trannies and now the Democratic party.

I want to stick my tongue in that hole

Hngggggggggg

This is the reward of the atheist.

>but afaik he still has his bent dick, so transvestite might be more accurate.

Unfortunately you are wrong, he went under ''surgery''. There were pictures of his wound posted a few days ago, it was revolting. I didn't save them though.

It basically looks like an open wound where his ballsack used to connect to his body

>roll of toilet paper beside bed

Oops, the pictures are in this thread

>typical Hillary supporter
There's a reason the DNC has been a fucking freakshow so far, parading one abomination after the other to gobble up votes from bleeding heart, emotion-driven women and pussified men. One long appeal to emotion, and people like Chris-chan being the bait on the hook. Would have not been surprised to see him on stage there. God, that would've been hilarious.

No, his vagina is growing naturally through hypnosis or something.

Your country and society gets ruined and you move to a free society and start all over

DON'T

CALL

ANYBODY

We should make Chris-chan the face of Hilary's supporters and of Transgendered people in general. I can think of no one more fitting for the position.

>full inch outward per week for 2 months
>4 weeks in a month
>8 weeks in 2 months
>8-inch breasts

The fuck.

Chris Chan is a mirror. He imitates and reflects everything he's fed.

He's not a deranged SJW because he doesnt have the mind to process the SJW ideology. He just imitates and lives in his own delusion of reality.

When stormfront becomes the norm he'll become a nazi.

His mother is nuts and almost dead btw.

>Fixed it
Witness over 9k hours in paint with a bucket of autism

>inb4 the faggot thinks it's an actual credit card and tries to make a purchase

Sup Forums literally ruined this guy's life

I sort of feel responsible for trying to help him at this point

SOMETIMES JOKES GO TOO FAR

What really disturbs me about this is that there is apparently a large enough amount of people who think music can make you grow a vagina for vaginal/organ changing binaural beats to be a thing. Wtf familia.

r u srs...........

That's a huge fucking tear that's simply gonna kill him when it gets infected. Chris chan is fucking mentally ill.

And they say trannies aren't off the rails.

Chris chan is the exception. He lives in a delusioned state where reality and fantasy are essentially the same. So if he reads a story about a woman who brainwashes her husband and hypnotizes him into growing breasts and a vagina, in his mind it is an objective fact of reality.
I'm a trans woman
>inb4 you're no better than him.
But he really is one hell of an outlier. He doesn't fit into sjw trans stereotypes because he has no concept of these things. He feeds his delusions and acts as a 6 year old would.
To me, he is disgusting...
He's also a warning: "Don't listen to what you are told by the feminist types and the SJW freakshows. Find the truth out for yourself, and proceed with fucking caution, lest you become a zombie like this man is..."

>But father figure aside, this is what happens when autists get sucked into the LGBT cult. This is a perfect example of how brainwashing and horrible these cults actually are. His autism prevented him from seeing the utter insanity of changing your gender to the point that he mutilated his body.
Yeah but not even sane people (not mentally ill like Chris) get sucked into this cult. I don't know how they do it. There is nothing appealing about the SJW mob, nothing. Why do people gravitate towards it? Because they "stand for social justice"? Anybody can claim that. Their actions speak far louder than their words and their actions are far from just. I just don't understand how foolish someone would have to be to hear that sort of thing and just think "DURR OKAY!" At least Chris has the excuse of actually being retarded.

>Did he cut off his dick now?
Soon, I'm sure.

>His 'labia' is probably an infected abcess.
It is.

>but not even sane people
but even sane people*

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

by the grace of god, this is revolting,
do you have any more pictures? i ask for purely scientific reasons

I'm scared for autists. And I don't mean social awkward aspies, I mean real autists like Chris.

The internet is going to run them right into the ground. It's fucking them up right now, the point they won't be able to function anymore.

>yfw the Chris-chan saga might come to an end soon
I wonder who's going to die first, him or Barb.

>Can't wake up

Is this what happens when you surrounded yourself with conservative ideology?

well, i worked in a tard village for a while,
in civilized countries people like him are in special facilities and supervised by trained experts, who usually go to 3+1 years of training.

yes i am serious there is a thread on kiwi farms about it its sad yet hilarious hes been sticking dildos in it

Good ol chris chan

inb4 someone post the horrifying gif of him fapping that thing.

do you have a link to that??

>As a number of online people may be aware, I have been grooving with the subliminal frequencies and binaural beats towards my transition from male to Jewish body. The source being the Subliminal Frequency Hypnosis Wizards Binaural Beats channel on YouTube. Last March, I've started simple with growing my wallet out with their Wallett Growth Hormone track; it worked to my amazement at a 6 million inches outward per week in about two months. I've also listened to change my Palestine to Israel, as well as begin producing Greater Israel. Also, related, from a separate track on another channel, I have eased and cured the worst of my lies too. But since last May, I decided to take it a step further and begin my transition from male to Jewish with the penis to nose tracks, including the individual organ changing tracks, and for a while the Shoah track. And two Fridays ago, July 15, while I slept that night, my chest started splitting open, and I found the initial hole and blood the next morning. And over the few days that followed, my chest opened to its full length, and I've been dealing with the blood that came out. I have been keeping it clean, daily monitoring it, and treating it with rubbing alcohol. I have started the wheels in motion for the full HRT and SRS by seeing my doctor last Friday, because I felt like I didn't want to wait much longer to fully become the Jew that I should have been born as.

>With that, I have uploaded a photo of my chest onto imgur.

Yeah

CHRIS NO STOP PLEASE
God guys I don't wish death on really any white people but really, there needs to be an "accident". His mother needs to stop this plague on humanity once and for all. I don't know how he's survived this long on the Internet with between his debut with the videos and sonic shit to his dad's death, his house burning down, getting catfished, assaulting a GameStop employee, being banned from Walmart, becoming a tranny, cutting a hole in his taint, and now this SJW-tier shit. Anyone else would've vanished into Internet obscurity. But no Chris, this fucker is like a roach

That "deal me in" bullshit gets under my skin so fucking bad.

post it if you got it

In all serious, it's pretty fucking insane that the DNC actually ironically prints "woman cards". The fact they gave one to Chris is just icing on the cake.

Bumb

The webm is not actually chris he still has hick cock n balls pictures you see here are from a piercing infection under his balls

Not for much longer...
He is going to die at this rate.

Does anyone know how long it takes for something like this to kill him?
I'm legit curious if I need to be tuning in for news updates or if I can let this remove itself from my mind for a few more years.

>producing breast milk
>changing my nipples to teats
>my labia started splitting open and bleeding

kiwi farms has the best updates the thread is almost at 100 pages

does anyone have a foto of his bent dick?

I have to admit, I will feel bad seeing him die. He's been around for so long and even when isn't making waves, you know he's out here doing something autistic at the very moment. He surely will with this piercing thing.

How fucking autistic do you have to be to be this degenerate?
I have Asperger's and I'm not even one inch as autistic as this retard.

>newfags still think Chris Chan is a real person and not the character of a post-modern internet performer

We don't have those in the States anymore.

Can we send him to you and have you lock him in the top of the tower at Suur Munamägi?

Aren't Asperger's and Autism somehwat different though? Like full fledged Autism is downie-tier behavior without the physical appearance. I'm pretty sure Chris is deep in the spectrum. Maybe he could've been helped when he was younger but between the Internet, Sonic, and transgender feelings the only hope for him is the release of death

Wait a minute... Chris Chan is a woman in the current year? This lolcow keeps on giving. I need to read up. Last thing i heard was that his filthy house was on fire.

4chump contacted him from a very early age and indoctrinated him duh

>dick
I believe the medically correct term is "Duck."

Its an an abscess after a infected taint piercing

You're fucking mad

delete this. This is a crime against humanity.

I called the Greene County Sheriff's Office to get a welfare check.
They have had a bunch of calls, are "building a case." He's well know to them.

Of course they know him, some troll sent the cops to his house using a chris soundboard

youtube.com/watch?v=ibFbFmV3AfQ

It's widely assumed that he traced it for this comic.

All of those have retarded men in their fanbases. Sonic has the guys who are eternally waiting for the grand return to his Genesis glory days; Pokémon has Smogon, and MLP has bronies. And all of them have furries.

>this whole fucking thread

>I have eased and cured the worst of my autism too.
Why has nobody brought this up yet?

STFU, Spaniard. Don't condescend to me. My country will bomb you for less.

No the triforce of autism always changes and Pokemon was never really a part of it. Instead of Pokemon and ponies now it's Undertale and Steven Universe.

jesus
really makes you drink

>DELETE THIS THREAD

Chris-chan has become Slaanesh worshipper?