Why are my countrymen so unattractive?

Why are my countrymen so unattractive?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pakistan/comments/6nz9lu/whats_average_height_in_pakistan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I got cucked by a paki
He was a pretty cool guy otherwise though

You are exactly as attractive as the women in your country. Stick to them and you will never be unattractive.

Women are also unattractive, everyone is unattractive

paki women are great, m8

Might be the inbredding.

No offense bro but I do agree most people from your general area (India, Bangladesh, Pakistan) aren't very good looking. Out of all the brown Asian countries I think Iran has the best looking people.

True, but paki women are considered the best looking in southasia atleast

Ugly people, zero game, dicklets, stink, completely unaware of their circumstances, and I could go on but you get the point

>stink
No, atleast I can say we don't stink, we need to constantly bath or we can't pray while being dirty

Also, muslims

Yeah, but you still somehow smell

you just look like white people with tanned skin
whites will get butthurt at this but it's true

You have rotten maple in your nose

Nah

At least you aren't indian

is that meant to be a white guy or a pakistani

True, we're the fairest and tallest in southasia, but thats not saying much

A pakistani who's parents or grandparents aren't related

The problem is the food smells are the kind that attaches itself very aggressively, so your homes usually smell, because your homes usually smell, your clothes usually smell, because your clothes usually smell, you usually smell.

It's not about how clean you are, it's about the smell coming from your surroundings.

Spicy and curry based foods are an indian thing, we have different cuisine

It still smells, though.

basically you find yourself unnattractive because of eurocentric ideals of beauty
if you cleaned up and dressed like euros you'd look pretty much like them
that includes shaving and haircuts
in every group of people you'll find ugly and attractive individuals

Im pretty sure neither of them look european

>what is biological variation
I swear people on Sup Forums are retarded when it comes to shit like this
the one on the right could pass for a southern european, the one on the left could pass for a european if he had white skin and brown hair

What about him?

looks more northern european
you tend to have bigger noses maybe, that's about it, and people say the same of jews italians and turks so

>that guy
>northern european

can you just fuck off already, you faceblind nigger?

fine, give me you countrywoman then

>everyone from an area looks exactly the same
this is someone with northern european ancestry brainlet

Beware the most butthurt and delusional paki alive

waahh someone's exposing the fact there's phenotypical variation in my precious "race"

I knew the butthurt was only a matter of time. I'm not white or paki just informed and not biased.

Fuck off you simpleton

nice argument, don't worry you can keep believing you're genetically isolated and special from everyone else.

reddit.com/r/pakistan/comments/6nz9lu/whats_average_height_in_pakistan/

pathetic

Turk user

They want Arab looking chad men, deserk sand like skin, great beard genetics, tall, well built and a good strong jaw

>Turk
nah said I'm not white

Average height here is 5'9, I really think its because of then environment and diet since all the British paki anoms I know are 6 feet and above

Brown, short, no unremarkable features. I truly think this area of Asia has the single most unattractive males on Earth.

i look like that except I have 75% slanted eye and weak jaw, and weak nose bone. I'm rich though.