'FIX IT YOURSELF' - Trump backtracks as Russia tells U.S. to solve its own e-mail problems

Putin just destroyed Trump.

Hahahahaha but uh muh Putin tag team with Trump!

Trump backtracks as Russia tells U.S. to solve its own e-mail problems

>Russia told the United States on Thursday to get to the bottom of a hacking scandal involving Democratic Party emails itself and rejected what Donald Trump said was a sarcastic suggestion that Moscow should dig up Hillary Clinton’s “missing” emails.

theglobeandmail.com/news/world/trump-backtracks-on-call-for-russia-to-find-deleted-clinton-e-mails/article31150569/

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

What did you want him to say? Russia isn't stupid, if they did hack the DNC they certainly won't admit it.

fuck you leaf, this actually put me over the edge

Did you really think Pitin would say, "sure let me do that for you and know we hacked you" wtf

A FUCKING LEAF

>J-just pretending to be retarded

Wow, it's almost like they destroyed the media angle that Trump is a Putin plant.

Really makes you think about higher dimension chess games t bh

Fucking moronic Leafs. What do you expect the Russians to say? Yea we will help you share info?

Go fuck yourself leaf.

SAGE

I-I... was b-being ironic! Please don't make fun of me anymore P-Putin chan!

wtf i hate putin now

(but seriously, theyre holding the emails to blackmail hillary if she wins)

Oh wow, I'm a sHilldog now.

Btfo

>FIX IT YOURSELF
You do realize that hacking into some classified information aka "cyber attack" could be an excuse for NATO invasion? You think it won't at least serve as excuse for more sanctions?

why do liberals have such an issue understanding that some things are not 100% serious?

How does it feel to know that electing Trump will actually benefit your country?

This is the only important part of the article. The title OP gave this thread is just a spin on what he said:

>On Thursday, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said accusations of a Russian hand in hacking Democratic Party emails bordered on “total stupidity” and were motivated by anti-Russian sentiment. He rejected Trump’s apparently sarcastic suggestion for Russia to dig up Clinton’s emails point-blank.

>“As regards these (email) batches, that is not our headache. We never poke our noses into others’ affairs and we really don’t like it when people try to poke their nose into ours,” he said.

>“The Americans needs to get to the bottom of what these emails are themselves and find out what it’s all about.”

Putin is a grade A ball buster. He's just fucking around.

KEK

NOT EVEN PRESIDENT YET AND ALREADY GETTING BITCHSLAPPED BY THE OTHER WORLD LEADERS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your cant tell Russia to expose state secrets.

I didnt those email are just wedding and chelsea emails the head of the FBI said so.

>loliwasjustpretendingtoberetarded.png

>We never poke our noses into others’ affairs

>We never poke our noses into others’ affairs and we really don’t like it when people try to poke their nose into ours,” he said.

lol russia doesn't spy on anyone. that's a flat out lie.

I like ol' Pooty, he brings the bantz

>We never poke out noises into others affairs
That's enough Vlad

They named you pathetic limp dick cucks accurately, that's for sure.

You're an idiot. Read what he said. He's defending Russia from the email accusations. This isn't directed straight to Trump, but more towards the Democrats blaming Russia.

well played, he's destroying the "trump ordered putin to attack hillary" meme

kek here

part of his russia statement felt like an underhanded swing at me

some of you might know what im referring to