1. Your fucking country

1. Your fucking country
2. Do you bend over

1. Brit on vacation
2. YES

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_uk/article/j5vqad/what-do-people-on-the-street-think-of-that-refugee-sex-street-art
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off Wojciech, no Brit would go on "vacation", let alone to Poland.

This is trolling right?
I can't be sure with western cunts anymore

There's a reason that 'refugees' is plural. Nobody sleeps with just one of them.

Don't act like you're Eastern, West fag

西洋人

vice.com/en_uk/article/j5vqad/what-do-people-on-the-street-think-of-that-refugee-sex-street-art

Russia is Asian deal with it.
Also gib japanese gf.

>Someone painted "sex with refugees is jasmine-scented and beautiful" in huge letters on the side of a building.
And it's beautiful.
VICE YES

>Kieran: It was bold. It’s a bit weird that "sex with refugees" is up there, and "jasmine-scented" seems very racist, doesn't it? It’s trying to say refugees smell nice, but jasmine-scented is a bit near the line, definitely.
>The absolute state of the UK

This is gold
>Dan, worker at nearby shipping container shopping centre Boxpark
>I’m quite glad it's gone. There was nothing constructive about it. It was so divisive, alienating a sect of people. Singling them out and pointing out their differences like that.

>Kieran: It was bold. It’s a bit weird that "sex with refugees" is up there, and "jasmine-scented" seems very racist, doesn't it? It’s trying to say refugees smell nice, but jasmine-scented is a bit near the line, definitely.

>I don’t think it should have been up there at all, because sex with refugees is sexualising them. Why do you need to sexualise refugees? They weren’t sexualised before.

>But a lot of refugees are fleeing from war and political turmoil, where they may have been sexually violated or even trafficked.
>That’s an interesting way to put it. I actually never thought about it in that way. What you're saying is 100 percent true, but what’s more important is how a refugee feels about it.

>Jasmine smells nice, but it was clearly used to set people off. They could have used rose-scented, or something far less provoking.

>Controversial, 100 percent. A refugee sounds worse than what the word actually means. It’s just a word for someone not from here. Fleeing war, for example. It’s because of the negative connotations of the word in today's climate, with Brexit, for example. The word just sounds negative. It isn’t, but the feelings and opinions attached to it make it a sort of dark word.

>Why do you think the artist, in an indirect way, sexualised refugees?
>It’s insensitive in that aspect, especially considering a lot of them may have trauma associated with sex, on their journey to the UK.
Yea i bet they are really traumatized by all rapes that happened during their escaping.

From this article I learned that words "sex" "jasmine" "jasmine scented" "refugees" are racist.

Apparently all poor refugees were raped during fleeing from their war torn countries.

you've learn how brits wants to be seen
you haven't learned anything about refugees

I'm pretty sure most of those people find the idea of having sex with those disgusting brown poorfags repulsive but they can't tell the truth because of subhuman letists thought police. hence saying it's "racist".

well the "interviewer" was a golliwog so you can imagine everyone would be on their best behaviour

Is that the reason why literally every french girls fuck some tyrone or muhammed?

Not wanting to disapoint you but shitskin get no pussy here. That's why they are so angry (blacks get beurettes tho).

nah. Mamadou ends up buttfucking Mohammed because nobody want them.
Not even their own women who would end up slut shame to death if she ever put out with one of them.

d-do whites get beurettes?

only if they have money.

cope wh*Te boy

Only the educated beurettes end up with whites. Ghetto buerettes fuck blacks.

If I convert to Palestinian can I get refuge and sex in Europe?

Lmao are you this fucking delusional or do you never get out of your basement? France is the most cucked country in europe I've been there for months and saw only 3 or 4 white women under 30 who was with a white man

he's lying to himself, he cannot accept that BLACK = BULLS.

a common mistake of the clueless wh*Teoid

Furst I'm a woman, second, women usually don't like uneducated poorfags which most magjhrebi are and on top of that they have the reputation of visioulsy beating their women and treating them worst than dogs, so in the end no one want them.

mad cuz she got pumped and dumped by a BASED brother and no one wants to touch her STANKY wh*Te arse LMAO

Is Jasmine the name of the last kid they fucked?

no one want your tiny mutilated dicks. Not even your "sisters" who prefer riding the BBC.

all sisters of every race prefer the BBC, including you. now shut up before i slap you with my BLACK dong, autistic whore

proofs u are grill?

>but what’s more important is how a refugee feels about it

>but what’s more important is how a refugee feels about it.

The absolute state of '''''''''''great'''''''''' britain

HAHAHAH

>mfw some cryptojew claims hitler was the bad guy
the only thing Sup Forums was ever right on is that shit like in OP's pic is actively being promoted across Europe and the USA by some very shady and questionable influence groups

Google beurettes. Tell me what sites are at top.

>when you try to score points with the soiboi crowd and get called racist instead

eurocucks in a nutshell

what's wrong with refugees?