Can someone link me the video of the Chinese guy being interviewed about Africa and why they're failing and how he...

Can someone link me the video of the Chinese guy being interviewed about Africa and why they're failing and how he tells the African guy that they're stupid?
Thank you in advance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mzyaa2tfwBk
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=mzyaa2tfwBk

youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M

Name of the documentary is Empire of dust.

It's called Empire of Dust

Nobody cares about Africa.

Potentially. The mining company I work for just sold they're Tenke mine property to China Moly, which is a fairly substantial piece of mining property. Not sure if it means they're completely taking over but it is pretty big.

>chinas been bragging about growing for deckades
>chinas been fucking around in africa really quite like
>tfw you realize china is taking african resources to expand its own country
I dont feel comfortable with china harvesting africa. This should be considered a threat.

China taking over Africa will finally be what puts the nail in the niggers coffin, the only black people left will be the ones protected by white countries.
If this does happen it would make me wish that China would take over the world, knowing the niggers finally die off would be a prayer answered.

>white countries
oy vey, its everyones country you racist fuck.

>All the nogs will be chinas problem

I don't see the issue.

They are actually building infrastructure and investing there since the labor is so cheap.

Hmm, last time I checked the West is the ones who were literally killing Africans to take their resources. Stop being self righteous greedy faggot.

Yup and China won't put up with it either.

africa is basically unlimited resources.
Do you really think the chinks should have access to that? They dont even have emotions, they are the insectiod race of humans.

China might as well take over Africa. The continent is filled with natural resources and it's not like niggers are going to do anything with them. Niggers are little more than wildlife.

>dog eaters spreading like wildfire in the most resource rich continent on earth
This cannot end well.

Could China potentially conquer dangerous places like Somalia or any other really dangerous African country?

Chinks care only for business. They don't understand the concept of imperialism, or even spreading their ideology.

Chinese have been doing it for a long time now.

YELLOWED

RICED

There are more powers at work then just any one country or person.
>ISIS
>Controversial Trump vs Criminal Hillary
>Israel and Palestine
>Pope Francis
>Refugees
>Illegal Immigrants
>Growing number of SJWs
>High cost of college tuition
>Russia
>Syria
>Brexit
>Police shootings and subsequent riots
The list goes on.
They aren't separate entities like people think though. Everything is already decided for us.

Don't worry, Xi will fuck that up once he's done fucking up the PRC's image in SE Asia. Africans will be begging the Euros to come back.

Twenty years after the end of apartheid, and this country has managed to decay from a first world country advanced enough to build its own nukes and world class infrastructure to another run of the mill corrupt African shithole.

Why would anyone pay attention to anything that happened here? What possible lessons could be learned from this disaster that we can apply to the remaining facets of Western civilisation? None, I suppose.

test to see if im banned

nice

you feeling okay, user? What prompted this? Did you take your pills?

I want to hug you, bro.

I watched the whole thing just yesterday. Very good movie.

I think BLM should protest how the Chinese are rapeing Africa

I'm so god damn sorry, user. I just hope one day whites wake up. But if they haven't in South Africa, they won't anywhere else...

He's right, you know.

about WHAT?

>ask for a link to a documentary
>post semi related image

>IT'S ALL CONNECTED MAN
>THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT MAAAAN

i for one welcome our new yellow skinned overlords

China is buying America now.