So what's the worst 'jumping the shark' moment to sell controversy in Marvel history

So what's the worst 'jumping the shark' moment to sell controversy in Marvel history.

FUCKING FINALLY. I WAS WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO MAKE THAT EDIT.

If any of you fucks actually read comicss we wouldn't have to have this thread ten times a day.
Nothing but the latest in a decades old series of publicity stunts to drive sales.

UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ON ISRAEL?!

This, after Superior Spidey I aint falling for marvel bait.

Justo ignore it and read something better until status quo sets things right.

I'm still waiting on eon to say Absolutely Disgusting.

Superior Spidey was good though

Started out good. Lasted too long for its own good.

Every Marvel writer did a better Superior than Slott. The main boom quickly Devolved into mediocre bullshit

It's not as magical as I thought it would be.

Civil War or AvX. Other ones usually kept their bullshit to just one branch

Maybe this will tickle your titties.

this will only be a shark jump if it stays canon after the arc, but it's unlikely.

I did "nazi" this coming.

I don't get it. Is this some Sup Forums thing?

AVGN is a huge Ghost Busters fan and refuses to see the new movie

If you have no standards whatsoever.

He has massive ears in this panel, they look fake.

I miss it too user

>So what's the worst 'jumping the shark' moment to sell controversy in Marvel history.
Spiderman selling his family to the Devil to avoid responsbility for his own actions.

>trading 60 years with qt wifey for 3-10 years with octogenerian half dead aunt
not even a utilitarian most of the time but what the fuck

So is Hydra-so-effectively-nazi-now-because-MCU-synergy Cap a sjw ploy or an anti-sjw ploy or just Spencer being a hack as usual since nothing he wrote apart from Superior Foes is particularly noteworthy?

> Yfw aunt May would have stopped that bullshit right away if she could have said a single word about it.