>/sug/ flockdraw:
skycow.us/r/su

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10322217
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFtD1DMal3o
youtube.com/watch?v=CoF42UppkI4
youtube.com/watch?v=qQ5o89GXxO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The results from yesterday are in! I'm holding you to this /sug/! Pretty surprising honestly.

First chance ta PLACE YA BETS!

strawpoll.me/10322217

Brainwashed Villain Connie when?

Never.

How many times have you posted that picture in your lifetime?

>Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone else can see it but only you can feel it's true warmth.

Daily reminder that lesbians are EVIL.

>7 and 1 won out
Holy shit, y'all are a bunch of cynical bastards.

Besides, there's nothing stopping it from being both a Centipeetle and a townie episode.

Sucking like Maggie Simpson.

It is Kahaani, not Connie.

nth for it will never get fully better for pearl.

let her see rose just one more time and see how the facade she built up after roses death just fall away.

Is Connie sweet cherry pie?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFtD1DMal3o

>Jhonen on SU

What happens?

she will be happy once she fuses with Steven

sweet curry pie

At least they can play fucking baseball.
youtube.com/watch?v=CoF42UppkI4

Post Cutest Gem

Would you a Stevonnie?

Lady of the sea, happy as can be

Can't help but wonder if she'd be happier with me

>Steven uses his telepathy
i might have missed this when did he get this power?

*cunny

We're back, baby!

"Homecoming."

Is Garnet a stereotype?

>Monster Reunion is a Malachite episode

What happened to Pearl's hand? Who drew that?

since Chille Tid I think

he can only use it in his sleep and he pretty much has no control over it

Chille tid

My best friend is a lesbian. She is kinda obnoxious and a loud-mouthed pothead but I wouldn't call her evil.

Soon...

No, she's a conversation.

maybe

thanks

Didn't Sapphire cover her gem durig the episode?
Man, rubies sure are dumb.

It's just two lines circling the actual part of the lips.

come to think of it, is he narcoleptic or something?
Who falls asleep like that? Especially in dangerous gem drill situations.

YES! I would a Stevonnie. Twice on Sundays.

The amethyst little butler episode you nuggers

She might be happier if she could take a hit worth a damn. All that fancy hydrokinesis don't do you much good at melee range, Lazuli.

No its Connie

>neither of them is gay.jpg
Obviously, they're bisexual.

youtube.com/watch?v=qQ5o89GXxO8

Pearl is the best singer in every dub

That's what happens when you are a glass cannon mage who will shatter after one hit.

Get out Woolie

When did he use telepathy in Maximum Capacity?

So real talk, is Pearl a good teacher? Or have we simply not seen enough of Connie's training to know for sure?

I don't know. How many loaves of bread have you eaten in your life?

Confirmed, Lapis is actually weakest gem, she is only OP when she literally has the entire ocean between you and her

the TV

I do, actually. I take 5 minutes laying down with my eyes closed and BAM. Asleep.

Kahaani Maheshwaran, translates to, Lord Master of the Universe.

Remember that episode where she tried to homeschool Steven?

That was the only time i thought she could be the teacher type of character then Rose's Scabbard happened

She probably is a good teacher

Sadly her first instinct was to brainwash Connie and turn her into Steven's Pearl

Sadly Steven stopped this, so we don't get body guard/sex slave Connie in the future

WE

Yes, now kids are gonna grow up thinking all Garnets are the same.

pearl is a great teacher as long as she's not being triggered about anything.

>yfw they established that when fusions defuse they're separated into their base components so Steven can fuse with multiple humans without them getting stuck in a fusion when he detatches

Like in one continuous series of meals? Probably like 2.

Wait, no 3. That was some bomb ass French toast.

Um are we defining loaves as loaf shaped loaves or loaves in general? Cause I've made loaves of bread that aren't loaf shaped and eaten several of those in series too.

>Sadly Steven stopped this, so we don't get body guard/sex slave Connie in the present

Fixed that for you.

how is making a tv go to static telepathy?

you do realize what telepathy is right? Its the power Professor X has, it can't move or effect objects, it just effects people's minds, reading minds, mental communication, mind control.

Breaking a tv with your mind would be telekinesis.

>>yfw they established that when fusions defuse they're separated into their base components so Steven can fuse with multiple humans without them getting stuck in a fusion when he detatches
...Does anyone actually believe that'll happen?

'RE

Fusing with multiple humans?
Never.
Fusing with any other HUMAN besides Connie?
Really it's just shitpost bait.

Well Garnet walked out of Alex multiple times, so I don't think that's exactly right. But I would be highly surprised if they ever show Steven fusing with more than one human at once.

Connie fag detected

I still want a fic about Priyanka and her husband discovering Stevonnie completely by accident...and then getting entirely the wrong idea.

How did Peridot interrogate Lapis?

sincerely the worst thing i've ever seen

No, I mean as in does anyone actually think Steven unfusing from a fusion with multiple humans would result in the other humans getting stuck together?
>Fusing with any other HUMAN besides Connie?
It can happen.

It's mind powers dummy, it Happened

Can Steven beat Chun-Li?

Let's not kid ourselves

Why would Steven even want to fuse with another human? Connie is likely the best fighter among all the humans he knows, so no combat reason to do it and he clearly has stronger feelings for her than any of his other friends so I can't see him doing it for personal reasons

Other than maybe Greg, but I think that would just feel weird and incesty

I expected this just because i solo'd out Connie.
For one you are really an idiot to not consider the only reason she fused with him was because She is the only story important human on the show next to Greg
also
>Liking humans
What are you, retarded?

What, so his reason for fusing with other humans, or just fusing in general have to be purely combat reasons for you? You really don't think that Steven can't fuse with some other human to give development to both him and the human he fuses with?

Absolutely not.

telepathy and telekinesis are two different things, you can have both, but don't have to

how is pointing out when Steven used telekinesis at all relevant to the question of when Steven first used telepathy?

Billy and Mandy crossover when?

what a inspirational poem

>Sadly her first instinct was to brainwash Connie and turn her into Steven's Pearl
To be fair, Connie has serious self-esteem issues, and didn't exactly resist that mindset.

True. Also, the episode seemed to imply that Pearl kept throwing more and more dangerous stuff at Connie throughout. That was quite a few Holo-Pearls she was expected to fight alone, and then the real deal.

Pearl's a bit of a hardass.

I don't think there are any other human characters Steven is actually close enough with to fuse with for personal reasons

Maybe Sadie? Steven isn't gonna go around fusing with people just to show off, he isn't a slut, its not even clear if he has even fused with someone intentionally, both time we saw Stevonnie form it was an accident

>she USED her like an OBJECT

>isn't a slut

Would the army in SU more technologically advanced than ours due to the ancient gem tech that they most likely reverse engineered?

>he isn't a slut
You sure about that?

I want Kristen Schaal to be a guest voice on the show.

Describe her character.

>Pearl's a bit of a hardass.
People who had to work their ass off to be exceptional are like that. They expect everyone to put in the effort they did.

Fuck off Mabel.

pearl went to war over someone being completely unprepared in any sense as to what war could do to someone. the ptsd is strong so the problems because of them as just as bad.

Fusion of Peridot and Amethyst, and she's all over the place.

>they most likely reverse engineered?
Ha. It's fucking magic to them and hidden away in remote corners of the Earth with god knows what kind of misdirection protecting it.

no, for multiple reasons

but we will go with the fact that people probably can't reverse engineer it, that sort of thing doesn't just randomly happen, you think if you drop a cellphone or a nuclear power plant back in Ancient Rome they would just reverse engineer our tech?

No its too advanced and too different for them to make anything of it at all, and this is probably still the case in Steven's time

This, or Steven + Amethyst or Steven + Peridot.

>...Does anyone actually believe that'll happen?
No, it would be completely ludicrous for 2 side characters to become stuck together in a fusion.

I mean what series would ever have that happen?

I don't really feel like Pearl is shell shocked.

Basically this.

oh god please no

could she at least do a different freaking voice for once?

The only good thing about this idea, is that the fusion voices never seem to come back for a second episode

you do know that they ended up fusing right?