Has your family ever obnoxiously quoted a cartoon ad nauseum?

Has your family ever obnoxiously quoted a cartoon ad nauseum?

Anytime the word "parfait" has been mentioned these last 15 years, both my mom and dad will imitate Donkey and say "everybody loves parfaits!"

Me and my younger cousins will quote any episode of (pre-movie) Spongebob at the drop of the hat. It was the same case in high school for me too, with my friends.

I work fast food, and we all quote SpongeBob every chance we get. It's the only way we keep our sanity

YOHO!

My little brother communicates almost entirely in quotes, largely from black youtube and social media and the Boondocks but it includes a bunch of other stuff too.

Not a cartoon, but my family and I (mostly me and my dad) still quote Kung Pow at each other fairly often.

That sounds superficially radical, but somewhat tiring after 10+ years.

>largely from black youtube and social media

You do realise that one of you has to die right

Apparently it was long gone already...

>You go that way, I'll go home

I'd like a pound of nuts, please.

My nipples look like milk duds

THAT'S A LOT OF NUTS

THAT'LL BE FOUR BUCKS BABY YOU WANT FRIES WITH THAT?

Im bleeding, making me the victor.

My mom used to always quote Billy and Mandy. Whenever somebody farted she would yell their name and say "you made a butt burp!"

But isn't Betty

A woman's name?

how many times does "parfait" come up?
is he black?

AHOY!

Yes.

I shouldn't say fairly often anymore, but it still does happen occasionally. The most common would be whenever I would whine about something, he'd simply give the Ling "Weeopeeowee"

My dad always quoted DESTROY US ALL

Nah my folks for the most part cartoons besides some rare exceptions.

My mom loves scooby doo and my dad was blown away by reboot.

My mom tried to give mystery inc a try but she didn't care for it because it was too serious for a cartoon. She also liked tom and Jerry .

Me and my brother have a bad habit of it though.

Your Mum and Dad sound cool, party pooper

>how many times does "parfait" come up?

Very rarely.

my mom's favorite movie when I was a kid was Pebble and The Penguin, and since then my mom would say "goodness glaciers!" in reaction to something

when I was younger I thought it was dumb, but now I find myself saying it too

Now, now, be reasonable. We don't want to lose any more toes here.

>Ooh that's tender. That is tender.

My family used to quote The Simpsons at any opportunity, but we did it less and less as the years went by and the show got worse. I don't know when the last time we quoted the show to each other was, but we haven't done it for at least the past decade.

Fuck how obnoxious it is, my best friend and I will do any remotely relevant futurama quote as often as possible. When our mutual friend got her degree we started singing "Hail, hail, Robinia! The land I didn't make up!"