What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Racism

>Cleveland
Stopped watching there.

Cleveland himself could be funny at times but it was weird because he was nothing like how he was in Family Guy
His family didn't help either because they were all terrible
Sometimes his friends were okay but they were mostly just lame

I watch the reruns on TBS/AS and honestly dont mind it. Its basically black Family Guy.

Personally I wish TBS renewed this instead of American Dad

I still haven't seen all the episodes. I watch it once a week at most. I like this more than Family guy. Its almost as good as American Dad, just doesnt have the same quantity though.

They turned Cleveland into a slightly smarter Peter. I prefered the more aloof Cleveland who ran the deli.

Rallo and Tim the Bear were easily my favorite additions.

Odd enough family guy was at its worst without Cleveland though not because Cleveland was gone...
And ironically now that hes back family guy has gotten a little better

It actually wasn't that bad, it suffered from having no audience.

It literally was Family Guy for BET.

It was fairly decent but at times did get boring

I'm still furious that this shitpile took King of the Hill's timeslot. Fuck Fox. The last few seasons of KotH may not have been as good as what came before, but they're still leaps and bounds better than ANYTHING MacFarlane has ever been responsible for,

>No more 2 episodes of King of the hill except weekends
>One episode of King and then two episodes of Bob's burger

the first season was awful and no one gave it a chance when it got considerably better

>I'm still furious that this shitpile took King of the Hill's timeslot

You're not the only one. I've watched every season three times.

To be fair, though, would you rather watch KotH degrade more and more over the years? Do you think it could've kept up the quality?

>And ironically now that hes back family guy has gotten a little better
>Family guy
>Better

Elaborate

He was black so Sup Forums didn't like him or give him a chance.

He makes a horrible spiderman and you know it

This is the same logic people use for the new ghostbusters. Never mind that it's just shit, not it's because bigots.

It was nothing more then a copy-paste of every other Seth show, but with a different color on the Fill Bucket.

I honest to God believed when I accidentally stumbled on the first episode of The Cleveland Show that it was all a joke, and it was actually the first episode of a new season of Family Guy.

How did they bring him back?

It was a white guy trying to write black comedy. How could it go right?

you joke but I'm never sure how to deal with black comedy anymore after dave chapelle

>find black media entertaining? You're a minstrel show loving racist
>don't find black media entertaining? You're still a racist.

I'd have some faith in Mike Judge. I mean he rebooted Beavis and Butthead and everyone expected that to be absolute garbage but somehow it turned out alright.

No it's because it's shit. The characters sucked, the humor was weak and Cleveland was out of character.

Man, that B&B revival was the most on point revival of anything that's ever happened and yet it was tragically taken from us after a single season simply because MTV's main target demo is pre-teen girls who wanna watch shows about getting knocked up at 16.

The new season toned down the violence
They call brian on his shit without turning him into the complete punching bag
Meg is less of a punching bag but now more of the gross but quirky slut
Stewie and Chris episodes arent so bad

They just brought him back and roasted him on how bad his show was

Show got better over time but early on it sucked. They didn't know what they were doing or what audience they were aiming for.

People are racist. People are to stupid to get/catch most of the jokes.

It was approved.

This is stupid.

Lasted longer than Family Guy when it got cancelled the first time.

He became too much like Peter and Stan, they should have gone for a Bob's Burgers approach and keep Cleveland as he was in the show with some new eccentricities to keep him interesting while everyone else around him was more weird.

Cleveland was OOC and it was basically black Family Guy with even blander jokes.