REMEMBER DNC FART IN TONIGHT!!!

REMEMBER DNC FART IN TONIGHT!!!

>U.S. News reports heavy containers laden with beans – both dry and canned – have already been shipped to the City of Brotherly Love. They plan to feast on a variety of selections – including navy, pinto, baked and lima (which emits a rather noxious fume).
>At the appointed hour, the protesters will corporately pass gas – both inside and outside the Wells Fargo Arena. And that has drawn a word of warning from meteorologists.
>Thunderstorms are in the forecast and some weather guessers fear the static discharge from a lightning strike could cause the protestors to spontaneously combust.

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN LIBS SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUSTED?!?!?!?

foxnews.com/opinion/2016/07/28/dems-to-pass-gas-during-dnc-fart-in.html

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/amp/sanders-fans-plan-dnc-fart-protest-clinton-nomination-n611596?client=ms-android-verizon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this satire?

>leftists are plotting to gas themselves

Chickpeas

in terms of making farts, all other beans/legumes are inferior.

Sadly it's not they been planing this for weeks

Yeah if I remember this was a thread on Sup Forums about a month ago, but I completely forgot about it

There are no Bernie supporters left in the convention hall

The have been purged and replaced by the "actors" hired from the craigslist ad

Little do they know that the DNC has been smelling their own farts for so long that it won't make a difference.

Some one should add some super laxative for keks. Make Poo Poo Pee Pee real.

These faggots complain cow farts caused global warming now they resort to using that weapon of global destruction to make bratty cunts

No, this was the original master-mind plan of Saul Alinski, the idol of progressives.

I'm thinking the DNC got wise to Bernie's fart-in plans....that's why they turned away the Bernouts last night, and filled their seats with the paid actors

> all those black, hispanics and commies getting gassed

hitler would be so proud

"we read rules for radicals :^))))"

Wells Fargo Center won't have had something that smells this bad since the last 76ers game

Holy shit I really hope they keep the kids away or they give them gas masks. This could be a potential health risk.

wrong fascist

>Liberals big on global warming
>Plan to release methane gas into the atmosphere en mass

We're getting bad storms in Philly this afternoon through tomorrow should be fun

>tfw half of them shit their pants

Kek

Sounds like it's gonna be a shitty situation.

>tfw you have fart fetish
>tfw no naive, stupid, liberal qt college girl purposefully sharting herself in front of you at the DNC

Fuck my life. I hope someone gets some footage uploaded to Youtube.

>Thunderstorms are in the forecast and some weather guessers fear the static discharge from a lightning strike could cause the protestors to spontaneously combust

the most gaseous beans I ever had were heirloom beans a grew myself.

Pinto beans aren't gassy at all.

POST YOUR FUCKING FACE WHEN THE ENTIRE DNC ERUPTS FROM A LIGHTNING STRIKE

A hero. A true master of his art shall rise today.

bruh, you'd be inhaling the farts of hundreds of cucks at the same time. not worth it imo. just get a hawt gf and have her fart on you. not even hard to do if you're hot. that's all women care about. just be hot and not completely autistic and approach first. it's that easy.

SAUL ALINSKY - RULES FOR RADICALS
Saul fed niggers beans and then had them flashmob White gatherings in Shitcago.

>watching DNC moments before Clinton will talk
>finally she walks onto stage
>all 700 actors cheering rowdly
>'Hello-"
>the ground starts to shake
>the lights flicker on and off
>a loud noxious gas fills the room
>a noise erupts
>they're feeling the bern
>suddenly lightning strikes
>the entire DNC lights up
>Everyone instantly smolders into ashes
>Due to no Dem nominee Trump wins
>tumblr is eradicated
>philadelphia is a nuclear fallout zone
>bernouts from across the country visit it once a year, like mecca
>kills them
>all libs die
>America is forever great

I thought dry beans need to be soaked for like 12 hours before cooking

lyl

live in philly, its hot as fuck, thunderstorming, and we have a flood warning. now I'm going to have a gas cloud?

If you want to fart, take several thousand mg. of vitamin C all at once. It won't harm you (C is nontoxic) and it will turn your asshole into a symphony!

i didn`t knew the leftists had the guts to gas their kike masters

>"Beans, beans, the musical fruit . . ."

I may have to stream CSPAN just to see / hear if they pull off this stunt.

>Thunderstorms are in the forecast and some weather guessers fear the static discharge from a lightning strike could cause the protestors to spontaneously combust.

This is outrageously stupid. There is no danger of spontaneous combustion even if they are gassy from eating beans.

Cozy in the northeast waiting for tartaggedon

>polynomial galois-field np-complete 5-dimensional hyperchess

I make pinto beans twice a week with a pressure cooker and eat them with every meal. One of the best foods around.

What do phillys accompany their beans with? Do they eat them rice, bread, what?

Kek is a fan of pinto beans

It's not like those massive arenas don't have insane ventilation systems or anything.

>literally burn to death in a fart cloud
That is a fitting end for them

Bump this shit, make it viral google.com/amp/www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/amp/sanders-fans-plan-dnc-fart-protest-clinton-nomination-n611596?client=ms-android-verizon

Not till after you fucking autist

>American politics

Lentils are good, too.

And I once found a brand of refried beans that turned my ass into a lethal weapon. A friend of mine literally reeled backward after opening my bedroom door when I had unleashed almost a whole can's worth of farts in a confined area.