Who was in the wrong here? Serious question

Who was in the wrong here? Serious question.
youtube.com/watch?v=Dj6E7Z1dNv8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cLgvvxmAP7k
youtube.com/watch?v=Xj6xMhMrGa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

David Chase, for creating this stupid show

carmela only wanted a fiat punto or a Honda civic or some shit

Carmella

>Get exposed hard by the Jewish therapist
>Decide to live a life of luxury despite it's all blood money

The Jewish therapist told her that Carmella was an enabler and should leave Tony and the wealth. She chose not to because money was more important to her.

tony was a piece of shit and you were supposed to hate him throughout the show

but it's in his nature because of his upbringing. Carmella at least has a capacity for change but she refuses to.

It's hard to hate Tony because he is the biggest misanthropist throughout the series.

she already married him abd had kids with him, you say it like divorcing the father of your kids is an easy thing

Well she didn't divorce because she couldn't get any money from Tony.

Carmella acts holier than thou but she is parasite just like all the women. It's quite funny how Tony is considered to be an alpha male yet he also ends up being the biggest misogynist as well.

>gets out of the chlorine water pool
>immediately puts clothes on instead of showering

do people actually do this?

haha, you probably wait half an hour after eating before entering water too

can someone redpill me on the priest? like what was the deal with him?

Both of them. It's why it's so compelling.

He got sexual satisfaction from eating home-cooked meals and comforting women with his pious faith and his sage advice.

David Chase didn't want to make the audience feel any particular way about any character, it just presented them as honestly as possible and let the viewer make up their own mind.

FUCKIN' D-GIRL

ExCUUUUSE ME?! EXCUSE ME, I AM A VICE PRESIDENT, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!

Where does Sup Forums watch the Sopranos?

at my house

Finn, for showing up early.

Most alpha males are misogynistic

Tony, because she never CLOSED THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Nobody was in the right.
This was a show about a bunch of horrible people. EVeryone was a shitbag.

why do Italian men wear jewelry?

I think Carmela is in the wrong,because even though Tony is a horrible husband,she was always way too easy to please with a gift and she must have known what she is getting into,she wasn't stupid. I mean she wanted a powerful and rich husband that takes care of her but she wanted it all on her terms. It's like you marry Charlotte McKinney and get mad for her because she goes to the parties and wears revealing clothing. If you want something you have to take the good with the bad.

That's a totally valid comparison.

It was not about him fucking around, per se, but why he would bang a one-legged gimp. You take someone like Gloria or Irena and you say OK, beautiful, young, great body, whatever. It's a bit harder to swallow when it's a limping, chain-smoking 4/10.

>but why he would bang a one-legged gimp.
because she told him to go fuck himself in so many words and he is very attracted to strong women
>Melfi
>Gloria
>etc

>You know, you asked me the other day what Irena's cousin had that you don't have. And I thought about it 'cause it's a pretty good fucking question. And yeah, she's sexy enough even with the one pin gone, but that's not it. I CAN CONVERSE WITH HER,' CAUSE SHE HAD SOMETHING TO SAY!

>I AM *HERE*! *I* HAVE THINGS TO SAY!

>BESIDES "BRING THE FUCKING CHAIRS DOWN" AND "DID YOU SIGN THE LIVING TRUST?"! SHE'S A GROWN FUCKING WOMAN AND SHE'S BEEN KICKED AROUND, AND SHE'S BEEN ON HER OWN, AND SHE'S HAD TO FIGHT, AND STRUGGLE!

>Unlike me, is that it? WHO THE FUCK WANTED IT LIKE THIS? WHO THE FUCK PISSED AND MOANED AT JUST THE *IDEA* OF ME WITH A FUCKING REAL ESTATE LICENSE?

>FREE TO SIT BACK FOR TWENTY FUCKING YEARS, AND FIDDLE WITH THE AIR CONDITIONING, AND FUCKING BITCH AND COMPLAIN, AND FUCKING BITCH, BITCH, BITCH, TO ME, TO YOUR PRIEST! FUCK IT!

Name a better argument in television history than the one between Tony and Carmella in "Whitecaps." You can't.

I liked this argument better. It comes on so viciously so fast youtube.com/watch?v=cLgvvxmAP7k

Great scene. Those two had insane chemistry.

>The only reason you have anything is because of my fucking sweat, and you knew every step of the way exactly how it worked. And you walk around that fucking mansion with your diamond rings and your shoes and you act like butter wouldn't melt in your mouth. And now you don't want it to get ugly? Too late!

She didn't tell him that until after they fucked.

They're both right. That's why it's so good. Yes, Carmella knew, more or less, what she was getting with Tony. Tony also put her on a shelf and then complained she was boring.

Tony is in the wrong in this scene but Carmella was in the wrong for remarrying him shortly after they got divorced
>how about all the cocktail waitresses you put your dick in over the years? Did you love them too? Fucking hypocrite

Tony was in the wrong.

Carmella is wrong in a different aspect, in that if she believed half the shit she said, she would've left Tony as soon as she saw the red flags.

>tfw Tony and Carmela's fights remind me of my mom and dad's

>tfw dad literally looks like Tony

Carmella was out of line when she brought Furio in to the argument. Not fair to Furio.

I agree. Furio had nothing to do with their problems and she fucked everything up for him just so she could get Tony mad.

Furio spinoff show fucking when.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xj6xMhMrGa0

Matt always annoys me in that scene, What did you say?! . Like he is gonna do something,that little bitch.

Real talk: if Matt stood up to Furio and Sean brandished that gun they had, what would have happened?

Maybe neither of them desu. Their whole dynamic is fucked

Furio couldn't carry a series like Tony did.

In no way and in any scenario was Matt standing up to Furio. He is a made man,way bigger than them,both in life and in stature and he was there with another guy and they were both armed while those two cocksuckers were in their underwear. Guys like Matt are all talk,Furio could have asked them to suck his dick and they would do it.

They would have sucked each others dicks in hell instead of up in da club

THESE TWO SUCK EACH OTHERS DICKS

He couldn't have sex so he gained fulfillment and sexual satisfaction from leading on women romantically. He used Carmella and then after she confronted him moved onto Rosalie

R a c e h o r s e

>HE MADE ME FEEL LIKE I MADDAD
why isnt that a meme yet?

All women are whores, yes even your mothers.

Season 6 Tony was so hateable.

>I would be so happy when furio would come to pick you up. And then you came down the stairs. And I felt, probably, like someone who has a terminal illness and manages to forget it for a moment. And then it call comes crashing back.
This was way too fucking mean. Imagine someone saying that to you after 20 years of marriage

Always funny.