Russia=enemy of the free world and humanity

Russia as a totalitarian mafia state ruled by authoritarian government seeks to weaken the free and democratic world, to create tensions all over the western sphere and establish the situation when the citizens of liberal, democratic and prosperous socities lose trust in their government, values and ideal of the western world.
If you genuinely want to preserve the western wealthy and denocratic way of life you should do whatever it takes to counter russian propaganda and malicious actions, and if we are lucky enough to crush the totalitarian russian government.

We people of russia would be very thankful and happy if you succeed in it and help us to get rid of putin and his criminal gang. We russians are basically under their occupation.

Just read this article bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42409144, it's really interesting and on point.

Whatever happened to his political career? He seemed to have it figured out

wtf I hate Russia now

bump

You helped other countries before, why can't the west help us to get rid of our tyrannical government?
It's just hypocrisy as is.

Russia is Sup Forums the country.

t. Nikita

Russia needs to be saved!!!

Even if the Putin regime were to fall, a new tyrant would rise and Russia would remain the vile enemy of humanity we've all come to know. Russia is rotten to the core and can't be saved. It's a shame that the 'murricans did not take the opportunity to cleanse Russia with nuclear fire while they had the chance.

I'm an alien who implanted a piece of metal in 's body.
The other day I visited the earth, abducted as a sample of the earthlings. I tampered with his body to gather data of the earthlings.
But I made a terrible mistake. 's fat body is a nonstandardized article as an earthling.
He is unemployed, and on top of that he has no friends.
All day long he is sitting in front of the personal computer, clattering clattering, clattering the keyboard.
I am fed up with this job.
Boss from mother planet yelled at me for this failure.
He said, "Select your specimen more carefully!"
This is the first penalty I get since I have been assigned to The Earth Observation Party.
The human mutilation is not easy task.
Next year I am demoted to the charge of the cattle mutilation.
I am just about to go to The Area 51.
As for , I leave him entirely up to you. Do as you like.

Da ladno, ja daže pridumal kak nam možno reformirovatj jazyk v storonu dvuh alfavitov, prǎmo kak v serbskom. Vsǒ, kstati, očenj prosto. Pričom v kirillice ne budet diakrikiti.

Дa лaднo, я дaжe пpидyмaл кaк нaм мoжнo peфopмиpoвaть язык в cтopoнy двyх aлфaвитoв, пpямo кaк в cepбcкoм. Bcҩ, кcтaти, oчeнь пpocтo. Пpичoм в киpиллицe нe бyдeт диaкpитики.

Vot realjno, nastojaśimi patriotami Rossii liberaly i okazalisj, togda kak vata i ne lǔbit etu stranu.

Sorry but liberals failed in 90's and they never get the governance again. People don't trust liberals.

lets just hope the aids gets them

How can americans still be so mad that russians (still no proofs) merely revealed the dishonesty of Clinton?
If anything, american people should be thankful that someone is doing the job of their """""""journalists""""""".

Wow, very informative.

But real talk, Russia is only slightly worse than the United States of America. Russia made Alt-Right Autists, USA made bombs and guns to destabilise countries through violence and murder.

Stop replying to literal shills.

the only "literal shill" here is you, Ivan. you keep shilling for pootin and his criminal gang while comfortably living anywhere but here lel

I like how you wait ages before replying so you can bump your shit threads. Very subtle, really.

the fuck do you mean? i am browsing the internet while my thread auto-updates itself in the other tab, and if i see the notification pops up i just read the posts, Ivan.

>rotten to the core
w e w
e
w

regardless of clinton
didn't poll after poll show something like 50%+ favoring reduced immigration and 80%+ reduced muslim immigration?
that alone should have been a big hint on who's winning
but muh russia

pic

this but unironically

Russia hacked the election therefore all Russians must die

>guy says he wants to ban all Muslims from entering the USA
>gets elected
What a great country.

T.Schlomo trotsky
No more Brother wars.