Symbolic?

Pope Francis fell over during Mass in front of a television audience of millions while visiting Poland's holiest site. The pontiff was walking on stage, about to address the waiting crowd, but suddenly fell.

youtube.com/watch?v=C_U01mQxes4

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/28/pope-demands-poland-open-borders/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck him

Good fuck this cuck. Hope he gets beheaded by some muslim

Fuck the cuck Pope.

The Pope's a cuck.

>fuck
>cuck
Ah good to see Sup Forumsermin echochamber in shape as everyday.

Protip, if you want a religion of violence and hate to fullfill your anime dreams of crusades (but not by yourself since you'd had to leave your room for once, and that would be silly) Islam awaits for your conversion.

Holly cuck.

KEK is making his presence felt. Expect more.

Man it would be great if some muslim terrorist killed him.
The cardinals would be so shocked they would elect the most xenophobic dude they could find

It's a sign from G-d.

>I disagree with him therefore he deserves to be beheaded
As much as Sup Forums's crusaderposters love to depict themselves as champions of justice, they're simply psychopaths itching for a fight. No, they're not: they're not really itching for a fight because if they were, they would've done so a long time ago. They just use this entirely fictional "happening" as escapism through their boyish ultraviolence fantasies.

And if they really wanted to kill as much of ISIS as possible, they would've joined Assad's army as volunteers a long time ago. Or the PKK.

He disagreed with his shoulder demon before coming on stage. The bickering continued while he walked, and then it attacked him.

"You better tell them to let in refugees" it shrieked. "No, no I mustn't, I love my people" replied the pope. "You will do as you are told!" to which the shoulder demon knocked him to his feet.

Look at this smug little shit, if he was humble he'd look where he's walking. Literally the worst pope in history.

He probably pissed himself too.

False pope confirmed.

>Symbolic?

Maybe it's just because he's old and that's what old people do sometimes? Stop trying to look for patterns in everything, it'll drive you insane.

god is like take a hint retards

Hopefully he dies soon.

JP2 kicking the shit out of him in spirit

>the Pope shills for third-world colonisation of Poland in a speech
>he falls over during mass

Interesting. I hope his successor is a hard-assed traditionalist

He's the Antichrist.

He not even the real pope. Pope Benedict XVI still is.

>That picture
How many of those walls has he personally built? Or even ordered the construction of?

We've made Kek powerful enough to take on God. This was a provocation and a direct insult.

>hur how many jew did Hitler gas himself

What happened there?

He pulls down his walls, ill pull down my wall of nationalism.

knees weak arms are heavy

not enough

>Symbolic?
HOLY SHIT THE POPE ISN'T WHITE!!! YOU LITERALLY CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!!ONEONEELEVEN

>Or even ordered the gassing of?
Yeah....

Shame he didnt fall and crack his skull. The current pope is killing Christianity

Oh this never get's old

He told the crowd in Krakow: “You need a willingness to accept people fleeing from wars and hunger; solidarity with people deprived of their fundamental rights, including freedom and safety to profess their faith."

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/28/pope-demands-poland-open-borders/

fuck this piece of shit

Are you trying to be retarded?

each Pope is meant to be the representative of God on Earth. If a pope built it, and I don't know if so, then Francis has to stand behind that or disagree with a former pope by saying that what was once relevant to their time no longer is.

He WANTS poles to turn away from the church, doesn't he?

nice one

You make me feel naughty.

Shame he didn't break anything on the way down

god goes antipope tipping

Mr. Bergoglio - tear down this wall!

antipope is a cryptokike

An old Polish Saint made God smite him down for daring to criticize Poland's decision to protect it's identity as a Catholic nation.

so falling down is symbolic? what about the other pope that looked like emperor palpatine THATS NOT SIMBOLIC?

I really hope for some scandal that make him resign and I sure hope next pope will be a pole.

Palpatine dindu nuffin, it's the rebel scum who are devil

Careful now, don't flit with schism unless you want Latae sententiae