What happened to American animation?

What happened to American animation?
There are people in drawthreads on Sup Forums who are better artists than this.
How do these people get hired?
Please help me, I just don't understand.

You're looking at a promo picture delivered by the distributor, not final show animation or production art. It happens all the time in earlly announcements of shit where the company wants to spill the news but doesn't have big stuff finished yet.

Pic related, a badly done vector art promo pic and the final show animation which isn't even 2D like the pic it's 3D CGI.

Nothing at all OP

Get some sleep

But left looks better.

Post some animation, so we can judge the animation and talk about animators op.
You mouthbreather.

Everything must look like minimal shit they easier to compete with each other.

Also like the other user said, that's a render. Expect it to look twice as bad in action.

What part of nepotism and cliques do you not understand?

DHX is Canadian.

It's not just Sup Forums stuff. In general it seems that only the worst and least qualified/talented people get into positions nowadays.

Too bad RiD also just looks like shit in the final production.

There are people in drawthreads on Sup Forums that are american animators.

The difference is drawthreads aren't focus tested to death by 8-year-olds.

THAT DESIGN

does not looked like minimalistic.Look at the original Megaman design. That is the real minimalist design

Candida is in America

But also:

Sorry but I don't care for your opinion, the point is that early promo art is not always the final product.

Not that it matters since OP is clearly a weeb from Sup Forums mad at the new show instead of someone truly informed about animation.

That still looks essentially the same though, just translated to 3D.

>Only Sup Forums can be mad at bad designs.
Fuck off.

Why are fucking Canadians intent on destroying animation?
Giving tax breaks to shitty flash animation studios...
Don't forget creating ReBoot to kill 2d animation
fucking canuck shits
Canadian genocide when

It doesn't though? The promo art guy got the shapes of the shoulders and arm completely wrong and so did he get wrong the actual color palette and shading of the final animation, not to mention the proportions. Plus the face is just flat out horrible and off-model.

In other words, it was clearly made by the licensor and not by the actual show production crew be it on pre-prod of final animation.

"I saw one bad drawing and thus all of the animation community of an entire country is shit" is the problem, not that shit you pulled out of your ass to sound reasonable.

Hell, this is the same exact thing that got people for MN9, people clearly don't know how this shit works and are always quick to jump the fucking gun.

>weeb from Sup Forums

We're all nerds here, user.

There's a big difference between what you said and "How the fuck does someone who draws and/or designs something this bad get a job?"

Yeah man, MN9 turned out so much better, so why would people be apprehe-
Oh.
Oh, wait

LA happened
only the shittiest people live there, and nobody else has even the slightest chance of being involved in anything
sucks because for a solid 50-60 years, LA had the best people.

You're missing the point.
You can't place all your trust in concept art because the actual final product may be better or worse than what's actually put out, especially when it's likely not even done by the same people in charge of translating it into the final product.

So... were people really delusional enough to expect that it was going to be a 1:1 duplicate of the Classic Mega Man design?
Just think of this as another spinoff like Volnutt or .exe or whatever, it looks different enough. I'm interested to see how it looks in action.

Okay,
then just shit.

Except those have good designs.
This looks like one of those bad box art MegaMen.