You cant deny Israels right to defend itself against satanic islamic invaders

You cant deny Israels right to defend itself against satanic islamic invaders.

Jews have been harassed,expelled from many nations worldwide and EVEN MURDERED for no good reason over the history.

Israel is a home to the jews and its their rightfull claim.

Israel wants peace and tries to make peace with warmongering Palestine again and again, but is denied it.

Media spread lies and anti Israel propaganda every fucking day...

I support Israel!

Other urls found in this thread:

hrw.org/news/2009/03/25/israel-white-phosphorus-use-evidence-war-crimes
youtu.be/LO7Am6sapxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>islamic invaders

Wait, so, according to you, there were no Palestinians in Palestine prior to 1947?

What? None of those loads are even big. 144kg is like 317 pounds

Cant deny this proof

What was that pic again, where that feminist group said that (((soros))) stopped funding them, when they tried to establish their feminist regime in israel.

Israel is trying to destroy the western world.
It's probably done it before, being one of the oldest surviving religions, and how every other culture has collectively learned to distrust them.

So, why should we help the joos?

I say, we encourage war in the middle-east, allowing joos and 'slimes to kill each other.

>MURDERED for no good reason

Lek

Fresh off the boat from Reddit, huh kid?

Help share this truth

Cant deny this evidence then

this

Palestinian as an Identity is ironicly a result of the British , there was even protest among Syrian leaders that they saw the Region as Southern Syria and many in the region actually wanted that
Before that they simply saw themselfs as part of "Al Sham"

The headband on that donkey, holy shit I'm dying. That can't be real.

Take out the jewish scum of the Holy Land

Gas the jews!

>for no good reason
Stick to folklore or even classic literature, even wikipedia will prove your argument false
>Israel is a home to the jews and its their rightful claim
No, they got special treatment, many such conflicts were solved unlike this, jews are just influential and used Holocaust as excuse.
>Israel wants peace
Israel still wants more land than they have
>Media spread lies and anti Israel propaganda every fucking day
No, seriously, look up names of the owners of largest media holders, they don't even hide.

nice b8 btw

I've seen this thread dozens of times

Well what the hell whould you do???

Casualties in the Gaza-Israeli conflict since 2006:
Israel: ~100 dead
Palestine: ~5000 dead + ~15000 wounded

Just destroy the arguments of the shills so the front page is filled with jidf getting rekt, its even better than ignoring.

>expelled for no good reason.

Better back that up.

Really don't know why Israel doesn't just annex the Gaza strip.

Jews are our enemies. I don't care what happens to jews.

Reminder that you are browsing a shill thread paid for by the JIDF.

Sage and report.

HAHA OH WOW... how new are you? Its confirmed fake

If you actually believe Israel "shills" on this shitty site.... read a book and tip your tinfoil hat

>for no good reason

wars in the ME usually involve american soldiers getting killed for israel
israelis stay at home

cute

hrw.org/news/2009/03/25/israel-white-phosphorus-use-evidence-war-crimes

>leaflets

>I support Israel!
I absolutely support the right wing Israel.

On the other hand, the leftist Jews are cancer, both inside Israel, where they are only a few, and outside Israel where they are really, really insufferable.

Also, Soros must die.

Would like to know what the Israelis think of Soros.

Idiot its debunked

Israel only used a gass against bees and insects to defend crops

Gas yourself kike.

Also Hamas "rockets" are meme tier. Fuck you Satanic Jews and your lies. Your existence is a security concern to the entire world, Rogue nuclear theocracy. Fuck you. I hope Iran destroys you

Well at least this pic accurately calls them rockets and not missiles kek

>no good reason
Sure, Norway sure.

But I agree with you they should have a place, so it's easier to find them. I hope they fight each other and kill off most of each other.

>what would you do?

Do as all first world countries have always done, accepted that other countries have weapons too and lived diplomatically.

Jews and 'slimes don't get that though.

Joos are just the reapers from mass effect.
Been around longer than every other culture, every so often returning to destroy that culture, and taking what you can from it (inventions, knowledge, that kinda shit).

So,
>You cant deny Israels right to defend itself against satanic islamic invaders.
typos and your own wrong opinion, Goy

>Jews have been harassed,expelled from many nations worldwide and EVEN MURDERED for no good reason over the history.
For a reason, being the manipulative semites that they are. Listen to: Lady Gasa - Born this semite way .mp3

>Israel is a home to the jews and its their rightfull claim.
According to what? Some babilonian age booklet? Are (((You))) the kind of goym that talk shit about The Holy Bible? And (((You))) beLIEve some Rabbi's script? Just gas yourself ASAP

>Israel wants peace and tries to make peace with warmongering Palestine again and again, but is denied it.
You should be threated for the brain hemorrage that makes you unable to logiccaly think.

>Media spread lies and anti Israel propaganda every fucking day...
Yes, MEDIA are owned by Assad the evil moslem, perpetraotr of the endless Shoah.

>I support Israel!
(((You))) are a homosexual goy

Fuck muzzies and isreal.

youtu.be/LO7Am6sapxY

100/10

>Displace thousands of people from their homes and area they've lived in for hundreds of years over something they weren't involved in
>Place them in ghettos that would make US equivalents (and the "death camps") look like high living
>"HOLY SHIT WHY do these people persecute us so? OY VEY!"

There never was and never will be a Palestinian state. They're Jordanians and will soon be back in Jordan.
The Muslim nigger is back. Really happy you admitted to being a black islamist in the other thread.

reported for hate speech. enjoy the time in the homosexual indoctrination camp.

JIDF is STILL here?

Rights are a spook. People don't want rights, they want what the right represents. For instance, if the US stopped funding Israeli defence programs, they would still absolutely have the right to defend themselves, it's just they couldn't do it.

Question for Israelis:

Why do you blame the attacks on the terrorists?

Why dont you blame them on your government?

Your government is the only one responsible for the killings. They refuse to kill all terrorists and end this war forever.

Why dont you force them to end this?

fight your own fucking war

Out they will stay

>Forgetting about jews invading a legitimate country
>Forgetting about the embargo placed on palestinians, suffering starvation and lacking materials to rebuild their bombed houses

Between jew kikes and hamas joining isis, that zone is beyond repair, but don't come over here pretending that israelians are "the good guys". It's a cancer for the middle east, it works side by side with isis and drains the west of money and resources.

Fuck off, faggot, go shill somewhere else.

likewise.

A France 24 reporter was searching for the location of Hamas' rocket launchers in Gaza. He found one in a residential area next to a UN building. Share this screenshot. Tell the world how Hamas operates.

We do you nigger. You don't send us troops.

Stupid fuck

Israel gives palestine humanitarian aid

So?

Hamas is as fake as any other "terrorist" group and the UN is as fake and a charade as big as any other international group

I still think the number 1 problem of Israel is its own government

We live within 100% of the effective range of both Russia and China's nukes.

Palestinians are open about this.

Hamas is your problem. not mine

i personally dont. but the country overrides my wishes

Unfortunately so. What a waste.

I don't get it, what's the big deal with Israelis slapping the palis shit when they start to get unruly? If anything European nations should adopt their rhetoric against the refugees

Rare to see someone objectively looking at the threat Israel faces.

I, too, support Israel in their defense against Muslim conquerors.

>Terrorists use innocent hostages
>bomb both of them
>"It's not our fault the terrorists took hostages!"

Don't ever use my (you) for personal gain ya filthy kike

That (you) is my promised land

Share this. Show the world how shills operate.

(((You)))

>Jews have been harassed,expelled from many nations worldwide and EVEN MURDERED """for no good reason""" over the history.

Stopped reading here.

Yes, one day europeans woke up and thinked, "hmm, what will I do today? I'm so bored.. I know, let's kick out jews for no reason, that's fun".

You clearly know nothing about history, stop embarrassing yourself.

Kicking jews out of european countries was only reaction to their behaviour.
Go educate yourself.

Just 10 of the world's remaining 20 Megaton class warheads would fix ALL of these people's problems.

And none of US would have to deal with their problems anymore either.

>OP posts ONLY official IDF propaganda.
>objective
KEK

>jewish norwegian shill is STILL here
holy shit

I'd glass the lot of you, then bam world peace
>JIDF shill guide: use north european proxies for credifility

>annex Gaza
>Shit piece of land with shit people and no resources
>diplomatic relations worsened everywhere
>Possibly another war

not worth it desu

I once heard out an Islamaphobia event at UT in Austin, TX.

A muslim student from Palestine was given the chance to speak to the crowd of 20-30. She introduced herself and explained that her speech has been prepared by the Palestinian Government. Ffffffuck that.

Muslims are spreading propaganda, too. Thing is, any logical fuck would trust a Jew over a Muslim anyday.

>I support Israel
But israel does not support you. Israel hates all white countries, they want them to be flooded with 'slims, niggers, fags, and all sorts of degenerasy.

Also jews were expeled from many countries because in every country theyd moved to they would shit the place up

Furthermore, Islamaphobia is a total joke. No fucking evidence of oppression, just uncomfortable social graces due to their barbaric goatfucking religion that produces hella insecurity

Asking "Where are you from?" is a genuine question for a brownshit wearing a hijab in Texas. Muslims and liberals would correlate that to atleast racial micro aggression

>dat pic
>grad
>threaten
Well, at least not ancient shit like kayusha.

In the US, jews are one of the most educated, highest earning, and least criminal demographics. Hardly unwanted. I believe Mormons and Asians are the sole two other demographics that can compare on a macro scale.

What happened to you norway?

Can please someone post a link to one of those missiles being shot towards any Israeli houses or territory?

All footage is about the retaliations, but I never see the actual shooting of the missiles and the counter missiles doing their job.

If they had missiles, wouldn't they shoot them straight to IDF vehicles?

I don't give a fuck about the conflict, is just another forgotten war. But I'd appreciate the info.

More like educated criminals. They dont go robbing gas stations, crimes commited by jews are much more elabore and serious, think genocide against whites, propaganda, discrimination, wars etc

She looks like an Eastern European, what the fuck was she doing in the middle of browntown McChickenstand?

So... why don't they just deploy the rockets? Everyone wins: jews get blasted, arabs take the blame, US gets the oil.

>implying the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is real

*See "Chapter 3: War is Peace" from The Theory and Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism* by Emanuel Goldstein

I, for one, agree with this post

Fund it.
Fund 20 more for Africa too, while you're at it.

>trust a jew
Fucking gas yourself, Cletus.

The orthodox yids in jew York are a 90 IQ Sephardic nigger plague. They are completely leeching millions off the government with free land deals and gib me dats.

Educate yourself, shitlord.

OK, so no footage.

Interesting.

What exactly are you asking for that you can't find on google?

Death to Israel.

they should shoot it anyway just to prevent people from doing that in the future

Israeli nukes threaten the entire fucking middle east

Sure thing, O'Brien

MAXIMUM KEK

>but muh nukes
the only way they'd ever use them is if they were invaded and on the verge of total destruction.

S I X X

I think we can do a lot better than a kill ratio of fifty.

Fuck the jews
but for real though fuck palestine cocksucking libs too

Jews preach about the holocaust all while doing this

>against satanic islamic invaders

Israel calling someone else satanic

You must go back.

put yourself in their shoes. They are using guerrilla tactics because that's all they can do against a superior force.
Further, every time Israel kills a civilian, there are 10 brothers and sisters ready to grab a rifle. It may seem terrible to purposefully let Israel kill your civilians, but really it's just good tactics.