WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

albawaba.com/loop/watch-american-heard-directing-syrian-rebel-video-867218

>A video that appears to show an American directing a video shot by Syrian rebels has been circulating on social media in the past 48 hrs.
The video, reportedly released by Daesh (ISIS), shows a Syrian rebel named “Ahmed Muhannad at-Talla” giving a speech in front of the camera. Early on, at-Talla’ makes a mistake and appears to forget his line. At this point, a distinctly American-sounding voice says “Go ahead, that’s fine. You can start over”.
The video features the recognizable black standard of Daesh, and written commentary in both Arabic and English reading “the Apostate, Muhannad Ahmed at-Talla’, as the Americans record his statement.”
You can watch the video below:

ok Sup Forums WTF is this shit about? are we training snackbars?? i mean, I kind of knew, but god fucking damn it!!!

bring TRUMP IN NOW!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rssbj4v7gFc
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT! BUMP

So you actually thought the ISIS videos were real?

What the fuck you must be right there is no other explanation for an english speaking person in one of their videos because isis are just arabs and no converts

ISIS rebels are just a proxy for the war between USA and Assad's Syria + Russia

Could be someone faking an American accent.

>What the fuck you must be right there is no other explanation for an english speaking person in one of their videos because isis are just arabs and no converts

are you fucking serious right now? that accent? they teach American accent if fuckturdestan?

Not to mention his American accent.

Its been known that ISIS has many foreign fighters including americans.

Not a surprise. Did you actually think USA are over there to bring freedom? Lmao.

THEN WHY THE FUCK POL IS OVER APESHIT OVER SNACKBARS? THE CIA IS THE ONE ORCHESTRATING THE BARS!

>are we training snackbars??

Is this your first day on the internet?

Weren't Americans always training ISIS, Syrian rebels is just the training process then they move on to become Daesh.

user, you know that accent wasn't fake. It's hard to accept, but it's the truth.

>THE CIA IS THE ONE ORCHESTRATING THE BARS!
Ummm that still doesn't make it ok.

We have cia agents spread out all throughout Syria

Isn't it like the THIRD time USA trains these guys though?

How do we know they're from Isis? The only thing that makes me think it's isis is the flag in the corner, but anyone could have placed it there, no? Not trying to shill or anything, just asking questions

Fake as hell

Nice try you baathist duck bois

IT Doesn't but...

Guns don't kill people.. people kill people.

Snackbars don't kill people.. cia using snackbars kill people.

Part of the great American foreign policy objective of training snackbars to kill other snackbars, then having to train even more snackbars to kill THOSE snackbars, and then....

It's not a matter of believing that ISIS is run by the US/Israel, it's a matter of memory. We were quite openly providing them arms until four years ago.

You guys didn't realize the propaganda videos, IT, logistics, weapons, and training have been provided by the West?

ISIS is an army that we've been trying to use against Assad. They serve other ends, too, but that's their primary function.

How do you know it wasn't fake?

what if its an american who joined isis xD

>WTF is this shit about?

its the New Syrian Army- a bunch of supposed "moderate" rebels that the US has been training for several years now...

How is this news to you?

ISIS picked up on the video and is using it to try and discredit the "New Syrian Army"

Are you really that ignorant of the current situation?

You are so embarrassing, Germany.

Syrian Rebels have been working with Obama's 50 special forces for over a year now why is this a big deal now?

>There are no Muslims in America joining ISIS
Either that or CIA, either or is just as plausible

Osprey Global Solutions.

Look it up. Based company.

ISIS is fake

>WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

Yes, ISIS is a tool of the west and is full of western mercs and conctractors, as well as intelligenve spooks

There are Americans who have gone over there to join them.

>How do we know they're from Isis? The only thing that makes me think it's isis is the flag in the corner, but anyone could have placed it there, no? Not trying to shill or anything, just asking questions

The guy in the vid is NOT from ISIS- ISIS found the video and slapped their watermark on it and spread it around to discredit the New Syrian Army-

read the damn article.

Yeah because it can't be that someone from the u.s converted and found his way to syria ?

this is bull shit!

Straw man you moron

wtf I hate america now

and became the director? hmm that vs cia .. i don' t know.. one is a lot more plausible specially when you know about all the other shit.

Listen shill.

Hook me up with a contractor.

I want a job

Good opinion but it's more then likely this is the special forces members Obama sent over to work with the FSA.

You are a fucking idiot. A Amerilard can always sneak into Syria. Then there is our government working constantly to topple Assad. Consequences be damned.

Either way, if he is with ISIS, the fucker is a traitor, and needs to be offed.

Good point achmed.

I dunno, the authoritativeness in his voice says military to me.

It's the rebels lad

"Syrian Rebels" are not ISIS. They are completely seperate. They are our controlled and backed opposition against Assad and have been since the start of the civil war. This is not even hidden information. The video is disturbing, yes, but not at all surprising.

talk about directing the situation

it's the rebels....

left monkey is syria right is ISIS

Ya he's definitely military, but what if he's a deserter or convert?

it's the rebels kek

> Controlled

So that's why a lot of these so called 'rebels' left it for IS. :^)

syrian rebels aren't ISIS you dumb fucks

It is no secret that America stands with various moderate forces in Syria fighting for their freedom, and against the brooding darkness of Russian takeover. Sup Forums being the edgy kids they are would love nothing more than to expose one of these brave men and women who have done more with their lives than ANYONE on this board. At the end of the day, Russia presents an existential threat to the United States, Russia has taken over peaceful countries, made unprovoked nuclear threats, interfered with our election process, bribed the Republican nominee to turn his back on America and our values, and are in a bid to steal Syria's oil. Standing up against these things means arming people who have a common enemy.

The USA trains them up then Russia bombs the fuck out of them and they're back to square one.

Going to that website leads to a malicious download. I suggest finding the video somewhere else.

how the fuck you think snackbars can produce videos of this high directing/camera/execution work? Obviously its not them who are producing these videos.

are we training snackbars? nigga were you just born yesterday?

all our gov ever does is disrupt secular "dictatorships" in the middle east using snackbar proxies.

LIKE IS THAT YOU

Impressive that it took this far down for somebody to come to this conclusion.
Audio has been edited.

I prefer the russians over any middle east country anyday. And if they bomb the snackbars to hell, better.

they're the (((moderates))) totally different

You're right, my apologies, nice trips

>Syria's oil

what oil?

Still, we need to be out of that shit. Trump can't get in soon enough. This shit needs to stop. The damage our meddling has done, not only the west, but to our cultural history as a species, is damning.

They haven't accomplished anything, this war is still going on, and Assad will not be unseated. Meanwhile the west is flooded with angry immigrants and jihadists. And it is being destroyed.

The FSA can be as bad as ISIS. Most of the fuckers get killed or end up joining ISIS anyways.

This threads give me an unsettling feeling.

It's as if they're fabricated and fake.

We all knew this since forever, but the majority of retards here are spamming comments of surprise.

THis board might be more infested and hijacked than I thought

Hillary's public policy is the same as her Husbands and Obama. Proven winners. Proven superior historical results. If you have any doubt, just ask your 401k. And don't be Trump/Putin 2016. Don't be a tr.ai.tor

>Euros who join an organizaton full of Arabs end up in management pretty quickly

Oh gee, I wonder why.

USA trained Mujahideen in Afghanistan in the 80s supplying them with fancy equipment and mass distributing Korans to encourage a "holy war" against the Godless Russians. This is why you got 9/11'd.

How do you know he is an American. He may be Canadian.

So Israel and Saudi Arabia are the good guys? LOL I'd trust the Russians before Americans.

holy shit why is australia so fucking low

>interfered with the eleciton

By what, exposing corruption and stoppint a fucking horrible candidate from getting in. A candidate that would fuck our country from the inside out?

They are opportunistic, the Russians are, I will give them that, but you are seriously whining about these fucking criminals getting exposed because your wrinkled vag of a candidate is in danger of actually being held accountable?

Fuck you. Seriously. I can hardly call you a fucking American. Please kill yourself.

Came to post this.

All of you other idiots are making us look retarded.

*election...

Fake

Those abos have lower IQs then even the most retarded nigger.

Indigenous peoples IQ.

America will not stand for our enemies illegally interfering with our elections, and there will be serious consequences. Anyone protesting at the convention or disrupting the DNC are useful idiots in an anti-american plot by Putin and his cohorts.

>muslims are inanimate objects
Sounds like a good argument for muslim control.

poor propaganda from daesh side.

Fuck off shill and kill yourself in the name of your treacherous god

SAvaGE

I am not from your country so don't come to me with that bullshit. I will support the ones that I can correlate at an ideological level. And ending dindu, inmigrant and snackbar love is what I can correlate more. So Trump and Putin are the way to go.

>USA IQ= Brazil IQ
>Australia nation of retards

Possible but unlikely. Another interesting thing is that the shitskin seemed to understand him him just fine as well.

Fuck off with your fear mongering.

>portugal in charge of reading
kek

My friend... Our people are training the snackbars as we speak and there are private contractors running guns to these people. I will not say who, but that it is happening on the regular.

Also there are competing factions within our military industrial complex that are arguing over which rebels get US training and supply... In the end, these factions kill each other and DAESH ends up with the supplies... DAESH HAS A STEADY SUPPLY OF OIL REVENUES PAID IN THE FORM OF EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND TRAINING

It wasn't illegal you shill. But that's okay. You can continue to flail around like a fucking retard. It's people like you that are making me vote Trump.

>Just let this get pushed under the rug as usual, nevermind that the candidate is an authoritarian communist who broke several laws and has a cloud of evil surrounding all of her activities

Again, kill yourself.

It is a proxy war between USA and Russia. Syria was just unlucky to get involved. Next country to become the proxy battlefield will be Turkey.

Abos

You have a lot of mental gymnastics if you think this is fake you autist. Its quite clear the coalition tried creating the NSyA for opening up another front to ISIS, they failed miserably and now you tards are full damage control for ZOG. Keep cryin bitch niggas

>USA IQ= Brazil IQ

Why is this surprising to you?
We have about 40 million niggers and another 80 million South and Central Americans living here.

Niggers and Hispanics from retarded cultures are brought in every month.

What exactly is the story here? There are lots of americans working in syria and this one is working with one of the opponents of ISIS.

Could be a CIA operative or one of those international voluntaries, who the fuck knows?

Its not exactly shocking either way.

Okay, here's the full video you fucking autists.
youtube.com/watch?v=Rssbj4v7gFc

you have been training and supplying isis for years

old news

Where is the surprise?
America supports various groups, even jihadis.
Nothing new.

Spielberg???

this isnt an ISIS operative its one of the rebels opposing ISIS.

Thats why this is twice the non-story it would be otherwise.