I never followed US elections, is it always such a shitshow?

I never followed US elections, is it always such a shitshow?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-28/did-dnc-hire-actors-below-minimum-wage-work-convention
instagram.com/p/BIVl0JHDO2G/
youtube.com/watch?v=mrX3Ql31URA
youtube.com/watch?v=GHQYdEiNUZ4
aeroscraft.com/applications/4580412718
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not normally this entertaining, but to an outsider all of our presidential elections must seem chaotic.

i haven't seen this many protests for one guy

In all seriousness, though, the US is culturally two or three separate countries within one nation at this point.

Our politics are becoming more and more chaotic at the national level as the cultural rifts deepen to chasms that cannot be bridged.

DNC is hiring actors for 50$ so they can fill up that arena.. It's hilarious..

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-28/did-dnc-hire-actors-below-minimum-wage-work-convention

Exactly. You can't call for secession or a civil war without seeming seditious, but we need to be fucking realistic at this point. We are a basically a boyfriend-girlfriend pair that just ain't working out. We've broken up and gotten back together six times, always fight, and want to fuck other people.

At some point we will need to call it quits and divvy our shit up. Depends if it's amicable or not.

What would you know of elections Siberian nigger? 90% of your history consists of commies fuckhead dictators and faggy czars.

I am asking because of shit like this: instagram.com/p/BIVl0JHDO2G/
Is it even legal to openly conduct a smear campaign against your opponents or they just let it slide at this point?

Election years are always a shitshow, this year is a a complete shit storm though.

The economy has been shitty for 8 years, the democrats have been fudging numbers to pretend it hasnt, weve had 3 wars, one of which is still going and the other one started at the same time our monkey in chief claimed all of them were over.

People want something new, but the democrats have been handing out free cheese for the duration of the economic stagnation and have purchased a lot of votes with minorities due to this.

So its basically just extra stupid this year.

American election is like a 3 year long progress, and the last 2 years are like really election coverage non-stop.

Arent u Americans get sick of election nonstop for few years???

Not always. This one is just particularly chaotic and fucked up.

2012 was pretty tame compared to this.

Your own leader probably had a hand behind it. Checkmated the U.S into forcing them to accept either a corrupt leftist or a Putin stooge. Well played. Russia's the only clear winner here and the west has lost.

Brother, smear campaigns are the backbone of American politics.

>tfw the U.S. Balkanizes in your lifetime

>tfw the northeast starves to death and realized it can only be the financial center of the US because middle America and the west coast take care of the goods and food

It's usually nowhere near this fun or nervewracking. This is by far the most high stakes election that we've had in decades, if not more.
But never before has an election been this silly due entirely to the presence of the internet/social media. There's this whole other dimension to it that either wasn't nearly as widespread or simply didn't exist in previous elections.

The media makes it a shitshow.

no

that's extremely tame compared to most smear ads

youtube.com/watch?v=mrX3Ql31URA

It's only this bad because you have a nationalist major party nominee for the first time in many years who has every single globalist shill slandering him non-stop, and on the other side you have literally the worst candidate ever with too much corruption to ignore even by normal politician standards.

No, this election cycle is surprisingly entertaining but that is only because of Trump and his politically - incorrect nature.

Everytime I start to get sick of it, something crazy happens that sucks me back in. I really don't think politics are supposed to be this retarded and sensationalized, but there's really no escape from it, so I might as well try to enjoy the ride.

Only when the show involves two pieces of shit.

No it's like an exciting television show with new episodes coming out every day.

Most elections have one or two interesting things happen in the whole cycle. This one has had absurd shit happening at least every week. Not kidding. I've gotten desensitized to it. Protests, fights, email scandals, satanism accusations, rape accusations, high powered memes, international interference, hacking, falling bush and Clinton dynasties, democrat party falling apart, republican establishment dying and being reborn.

American politics has basically been reborn. It's highlighted how fucking insane and divided our country is right now. This is crazier than fiction.

>Southern california becomes a desolate wasteland because they cant operate thier faggotrociously extended water infrastructure without federal bucks

It's usually this shit, but rarely has it ever been this much show.

Is Trump another Zionist puppet?

(either way he is the best choice)

I would say there's a 90% chance he's not a Zionist puppet.

I think having a billionaire come in from the private sector will change things a lot. We haven't really seen something like this happen since politics started getting controlled by corporations in the 80's

that too

Okay.
What about the Jewish angle?
All his kids marrying Jews?
Is he closet-jewish or what??

(Again not trying to shit-talk Trump, he is without doubt the only one to vote for)

Chaotic??
It't fucking awesome!
Interactive GAME OF FUCKING THRONES!
OMG!
AWESOME.

Me and my buddies are marine infantrymen from little hick towns stationed a ways outside LA.

We got the weekend off and went "hey, lets go see what this big city thing is all about" and took our 4 day weekend in LA.

Long story short we all agreed the only way we are ever going back is if its to drink beer next to the hollywood sign and watch the ocean swallow that degenerate shithole.

Its like ground zero for this millinial bullshit.

All his kids married successful people.

In America, if all your kids marry successful people, there's a good chance one or more of your kids married a Jew. It just is what it is.

I love how the left is screeching about how trump will ruin foreign relations, meanwhile te rest of the world is crossing thier fingers and praying "please not hillary."

Well many American Jews are not apart of the Jewish agenda. Most of the Jewish agenda comes from Israel and Hollywood.

Trump's rhetoric doesn't line up with any Jewish-agenda rhetoric I've heard coming from Jewish pawns. He's even stated that he wanted Israel to pay for defending them.

As far as statements about defending Israel, I don't think anybody will be totally anti-Israel for a while.

Everyone loves Trump in Europe.

Oh God please NOT Shillary.

Honestly having isreal exist is an excellent excuse for US involvement in the oil rich middle east.

If there wasnt trillions in oil underneath thier neighbors feet the US would have left isreal to fend for itself a loooooonnnng time ago.

Guess Trump cant be anti-Israel.
Coming in politics for the first time and being mega-anti-Israel will probably shut down your political career fast, at least in the beginning.

And also he cant fight all fronts non-stop.
The thing with Israel he will just let be for now.

I've been thinking about the jew/Israeli angle recently. They in the past have supported radical lefties and dems, but obama fucked that cycle. He has been vastly anti-Israel his whole term, even though the jews supported him at first. Though lefties are easy to control for Israel, they are fundamentally opposed to the Orthodox westernized fascism that Israel is, so maybe they have switched to a candidate and platform that is closer to Israel in terms of ideals with trump?

Freedom of Speech my friend. It's a 1st amendment protection.

Isnt isreal a funny thing?

The far left like em cuz they are minorities and "muh 6 million."

The hyper right loves em cuz "muh holy land."

I grew up in a fundie church, the fundies literally think we need to rebuild the temple of jerusalem to convince jesus to come back.

>Smear Campaign
That's not even hard hitting. THIS is what a real smear campaign ad looks like.
youtube.com/watch?v=GHQYdEiNUZ4

Chaotic??
It't fucking awesome!
Interactive GAME OF FUCKING THRONES!
OMG!
AWESOME.

We've literally never seen an election like this before and we never will again

>Me and my buddies are marine infantrymen
Below-average IQ confirmed.

Opinion discarded.

Left-wing are totally Anti-Israel in Europe and Pro-Palestine.

Are left-wing Pro-Israel in America?

No, it's weird, they're mostly pro-Palestine here too. I wonder why the j00s haven't tricked the left into supporting israel yet.

yeah they're pro-Israel, that's why they are burning Israeli flags and waving Palestine flags

>marine infantrymen

Literally the most brainwashed branch.

It's bizarre. Palestine is the most homophobic """country""" on Earth. I believe 98% of its population supports the death penalty for gays. Israel, on the other hand, has pride marches. Israel is the only point of light and civilization in an otherwise barbaric region. The left has skewed priorities.

The European people understand what he's talking about, we see it first hand here.

Wonder why Hillary and Obongo are so very close lately? It's because they made a deal:

Obongo puts on a show, acting like he and Hillary are close, like Hillary was an asset and she is trustworthy...even though she should be in prison.

What's in it for Obango?

Hillary promised the Kenyan that she will appoint him to SCOTUS. Yeah, the Supreme Court. If you thought Obama was done destroying America and imposing his will, you haven't seen anything yet. All we'll be able to do is hope and pray Obama is driven to smoke and drink even more and has a massive coronary soon. Now that's change I can believe in!

I love Trump but every single poll I see in foreign countries (with the exceptions of Japan and Russia) indicate a MASSIVE preference for Hillary. It's certainly true here.

Wow. I genuinely hate that bitch.

In all seriousness, they're both garbage. Hell, every country is garbage Does anybody know how to build a city on the ocean? The only alternative I've found is buying an airship.

aeroscraft.com/applications/4580412718

>I'm not joking

They support Palestine because they're "less white" and "less Western" than Jews. Leftism is fundamentally about the destruction and hatred of white Western culture.

lol, no. otherwise it'd be full of niggers.
That's supply. That's where the niggers go.

>not knowing the evidence
>faggot

And all the platoon and company level weapons systems require operators with higher GT scores than 0311s.

Wait, so I explain how we are dissatisfied with the current political system and explain an opinion agreeing with all of you and get
>hurrrrr, dumb brainwashed knuckledragger

I mean if I was all "oohrah, go muricuh, our policies are great and everything is fine!" I would understand, but I was actually agreeing.

Most of us join thinking kike that but 4 years of being cashcows for military industrial firms and accomplishing absolutley nothing under orders from worthless politicians has redpilled most of the infantry. The brainwashing gets broken after the first time you realize we carry $40,000 of gear on us that we dont use, and that we could totally restore order to this valley in helmand but are loterally ordered to sit still by the state department and let the chaos unfold.

Or how we watch literally millions of dollars of gear get handed to people we know arent trustworthy and are allowed to do exactly nothing about it.

Or how we watch the media say shit about our region of operations that is so spun to fit the party line its pretty much fiction?

None of us believe any of the shit they scream at you in bootcamp anymore.

It's because Obama wants to preserve his legacy. He cut corners and pushed his agenda through unconstitutional executive orders. Trump can and will repeal all of them the second he sets foot in the Oval Office.