I'm going to post this every day until you like it

I'm going to post this every day until you like it.

but what if i already like it?

But user, I already like it.

Heil hydra

Loved it when it was first announced.

I've already found ways to like it.

Cap appreciation thread?

This kind of shit happens all the time, it'll blow over.

Hi, I heard about this on tv and so have come to ask, why did he stop hydra in winter solider if he was part of hydra all a long? Was it a scheme to tear the avengers alert? It seems quite convoluted but it was successful. Is black widow also a hydra?

That's is quite literally the worst Captain America costume I've ever seen.

is this the downfall of a great hero i've always wanted but never got

I already like it and I really don't understand what the big deal is.

Hank is SCIENTIST SUPREME, bitch.

this would be a great else-world story, but trying to make it main canon is fucking stupid

I don't now what the big deal is. Spencer wrote Pleasant Hill, Spencer writes Cpt. America...

In Pleasant Hill, Red Skull infiltrated and did "something important", then got out.
So its quite plausible that he implanted false memories into Steve Rogers, judging by all the hints Spencer is throwing about.

There is also an interpretation that the Cap. is faking it.

Because Red Skull didn't implant the fake memories of him being indoctrinated as a child until relatively recently. He didn't get Xavier's powers until after AvX and didn't start his own HYDRA until after Secret Wars.

Also, HYDRA had nothing to do with the Winter Soldier storyline in the comics. He was a commie assassin, not a Hydra assassin.

MODS

And to add, Black Widow was also a commie assassin. She worked alongside the winter soldier in her Red Room days.

Because the new comics aren't remotely related to the MCU and vice versa.

Stone Ragers as Hodra?

Marvel is no officially Red-Pilled.

"Now" not "No"

>dem man boobies

L-lewd!

So does the current Red Skull wear a mask since he's a clone?

>red skull is Sup Forums
not surprising, really

9 out of 10 Scott Langs & Peggy Carters can't be wrong.

Millar, please...

The only thing they hate about this is that the villain had to be the one speaking the "truth".

Spidey's got a pretty nice ass.

Jokes on you, I am already on board for this shit. HAIL HYDRA!

>I'm going to post this every day until you like it.
Nick Spencer confirmed for Vince McMahon and Captain Hydra confirmed for Roman Reigns.