twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is he still with that black girl?

I hope so. She is a very very talented musician desu
youtube.com/watch?v=vhSUh7tx9J4

>an unpleasant to look at black girl is a musician
Wow. He can do better.

I thought he ended up becoming the 3rd member of Death Grips

What is your definition of beauty?

This isn't the standard, but basically I'm not into girls who look stoned out of their mind and haven't had a shower in weeks.

his blatant overacting in the rover nearly ruined the movie and was cringeworthy

Different strokes for different folks I guess. What is that image anyway I don't get what going on is she in a shower?

>Different strokes for different folks I guess
Yeah, that happens when you ask people their opinion, genius.

>yfw Bella won an Oscar (French)

>I'm not into girls who look stoned out of their mind and haven't had a shower in weeks.
>who look
pleb

Whether they look stoned and haven't had a shower in weeks, or actually are stoned and haven't had a shower in weeks is of no importance. They're both shit

Rawr

What makes you think he can do better? He isn't exactly very good looking himself either.

>He isn't exactly very good looking himself either.
He's English and rich. I have to assume that this is your first day on Earth if you had to ask that.

he was literally the first crush of millions of girls who would be in their early 20s now

Yeah, but you decided to criticise the person who was previously mentioned, which therefore makes it redundant so the saying made sense. Genius.

>which therefore makes it redundant
What redundancy do you see here?

What does him being English have to do with anything?

Also yeah he is rich, so he could have almost any normal girl he wanted, but if we are talking models/other celebrities that doesnt really matter... and this doesnt change the fact that he is unattractive and they are with him for money

Yeah. Young girls who were influencedby the fact he was playing a character in a story many young girls liked. I assume by now they have grown up a little...

>if we are talking models/other celebrities
What makes you think we are?
>What does him being English have to do with anything?
First day on Earth. Welcome.

I figured we are... I mean if he dates an attractive normal girl wouldnt he still be able to do better? Since they wouldn't be anywhere near his social status.

And I still dont see how him being English is relevant... I mean there is a whole country of English speaking men. Are they somehow now desired throughout the world?

like remy lacroix?

>I figured we are
Based on nothing.
>Since they wouldn't be anywhere near his social status.
Your autism is real, there aren't hidden parts of cities where people check your social standing to let you in.
>somehow now
Jesus Christ.

>based on nothing
No retard. Based on the fact that we are talking about a famous actor..

>social status isnt real, yet for some reason because people have a certain accent they are desired

Hmm interesting.

>social status isnt real
Your words, not mine. I don't know how you can be this autistic and think that you're able to read between the lines.

Listen you fucking shit bag. If we are just saying "oh he could do so much better by just dating normal girls" then most actors fit into that category.

Beyond all of this, it doesnt change the original point that he IS NOT attractive, therefore any female he dates is literally dating him because of his fame/money. I dont see how this is so hard to grasp. Even for a mongoloid such as yourself.