So how do we deal with the fact that Jews are basically Italians?

So how do we deal with the fact that Jews are basically Italians?
Are Italians and Greeks white? If so, so are Jews.

Also, Greeks do not appear to be Turkish rape babies after all.

>Are Italians and Greeks white?
Must be new here if you think they are.

I can't tell if it's a meme or really a split opinion though.

>greece
>white

choose one and only one burger

early time hellenistics greeks were white, after so many wars and alliances with many nations greeks lost their mostly pure race, then turks came to anatolia and you know the rest aka rape babies now

Greeks and Italians are a mix of Europeans and Anatolians / Levantines, and have been since their origins.

Jews were originally a purely Levantine group. Migrations / resettlements in Europe resulted in mixes with Caucasians, Anatolians and Europeans.

The result is Ashkenazi Jews, who have European, Anatolian and Mid Eastern background. Difference is that Greeks and Italians were always like that, for at least 3000 years, but Ashkenazis became like that roughly during the last 12-15 centuries.

Jews don't have white interests in mind

oy vey malaka the shekelz

>the goyim still think we are broke

good morning

any denbts here???

??

>>The most complete study of Greek skeletal material from Neolithic to modern times was carried out by American anthropologist J. Lawrence Angel who found that in the early age racial variability in Greece was 7% above average, indicating that the Greeks had multiple origins within the Europid racial family. Angel noted that from the earliest times to the present racial continuity in Greece is striking. Buxton who had earlier studied Greek skeletal material and measured modern Greeks, especially in Cyprus, finds that the modern Greeks possess physical characteristics not differing essentially from those of the former [ancient Greeks].

Southern Italians and Greeks are considered Mediterranean, Sup Forums just doesn't think that we're white because of our slightly olive-like skin.

Uhhm uhh w-wrong door

25% of male ydna haplogroups found in Turkey are nowhere to be found in Greece. Greeks cluster with Italians every single time whenever you compare country DNA, never with Turks. Your fantasy of having raped Greeks is just bullshit your retarded grandfathers told you.

As a Sicilian-American (100%) I have come to terms with the fact that my heritage is the product of muslim rape of our nuns. I am essentially a muslim. Too bad the federal gov't doesn't see me as a minority...I can't get a job when I have to mark "white" on the government form.

Yet Hitler sided with Italians and probably wouldn't want me dead if he were alive today because of that fact.

I remember when I was a little kid and learned about Hitler for the first time

"Mommy, I don't have blonde hair and blue eyes, would Hitler want me dead."

"No son we were Hitler's ally in WWII"

MIND BLOWN

Theyre Mediterraneans
White=anglo-saxons, germans, French, spanish and scandinavians

>Sicilian-American
>"white"
If it's any consolation, you are considered niggers by whites

so that means USA is actually 20% white?

Why do anglos always start shit with us? They are literally our brothers

>exposed nipple

Americans visit this place pls delet

so only 75 percent of ancient Turks raped Greeks?
That is a pretty high percentage given that some Turks had to stay in the steppes and herd sheep

Not really a consolation. The consolation is I can move there if Hillary wins because Italian citizenship is my birthright according to their laws.

I'd rather get involved with their politics than American politics and kick out all the Muslim "refugees"

roaches getting BTFO! itt

>25% of male ydna haplogroups found in Turkey are nowhere to be found in Greece.

Followed by

>So only 75 percent of ancient Turks raped Greeks?

roach education everybody

siblings fight, get over it

I am 1/2(north German + south Italian) where would that be on th-.... oh god damn..
bnb suicide

I don't understand the OP picture, are you calling me a Jew? I thought I was a nigger...make up your mind Sup Forums

You're a Jewish nigger Giuseppe. The worst of both world.