Dead DNC staffer Seth Rich was set to testify against HRC in Email Scandal

twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/758709167632879617

Holy shit they had him killed to silence him

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/758709167632879617
snopes.com/seth-conrad-rich/
thepoliticalinsider.com/top-official-set-testify-hillary-found-dead-breaking-news/
scmp.com/news/hong-kong/law-crime/article/1981531/lawyer-drops-out-high-profile-bribery-case-involving-real
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Bumping

BUMP
MOTHER FUCKING BUMP

EVERYONE GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Thanks user.

The board is being fucking skid right now

wew lad

Will Trump use it against Killary in debates?

No direct evidence though, he would have to go past being an absolute madman to do that.

Nothing too concrete yet. I'm not sure

He did with Rafael Cruz shooting JFK

Well I'm not talking about direct accusations - just to make people notice this. How the dude "mysteriously" dies. You think this death will be all over news? I don't bloody think so

Add one more to the Clinton body count.

Sorry I should've added that he got killed Sunday. This came out today.

>twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/758709167632879617

Someone webm the vidya on this dude twitter from the DNC, protesters clashing with cops, its crazy.

Seth certainly isn't the first...

Well fuck. Bump

bump

Too many slide threads.

Bump

You fuck with the Clintons, you die. This isn't news. Vince Foster was the first, this cuck won't be the last.

bump cause there is no way in hell that this wasn't a political assassination.

shills trying to slide

Bump because fuck this rotten old whore.

She's a strong leader who eliminates her opponents. She's got my vote.

Nothing to see here folks. Talk shit, get hit.

TRAIL OF BODIES

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

You last up numbers are 76 , right? You should have stayed home user.

Was it worth it?

Blessed be this martyr.

I worry about Donald. She can't win unless he is dead. One last body for her wake. Killary will stop at nothing to become POTUS.

>VOTE FOR HILLARY OR ELSE

We should make this a meme.

>testify against Hillary

Really?

No, really?

Which news channel is this?

bump for justice

Clinton's assassins are damn good, desu.

Oh so that's what all those off-topic threads are meant to slide.

Fake and gay sage

He probably deserved it anyways for betraying our next president. There is no place for treason when serving our Goddess Clinton.

The Clinton body counts are pretty amazing.

I have lost track of how many dead bodies now surround the Clintons.

I've been trolling reddit bernie sanders for months with that line.

bump

>be set to testify against Hillary
>get shot

hillary will just have trump killed if he wins

snopes.com/seth-conrad-rich/

pure coincidence. the mugger didn't even steal anything

It'd be too obvious

(((snopes))) This story needs more research

>police claim it was a robbery
>nothing was taken
>being this obvious it was a high-level hit

Why are police such corrupt fuckers?
Don't they have souls?

damnson

Seth Rich was knocked over and shot in the back.

That isn't a robbery gone wrong. That is an execution.

He told.his girlfriend everything was ok after he was pushed down. So he knew his attacker.

Bumpsauce holy fuk

No one wants to be found with multiple self inflicted gunshot wounds to the head

Vince Foster wasn't even close to the first.

If Donald dies I am rioting, I don't have enough to live for outside of this election

They're on the payroll come on user

Na they already have a huge following willing to become the next Lee Harvey Oswald. Nothing to connect with her. Just some lone wolf that had it out for him. Scary shit man.

(((snopes)))

People are so sheltered they won't make the connection.

WELL WHAT DO YOU FUCKING KNOW

Someone needs to drop a nuke on DC. This banana republic needs a cleansing at the top.

She'll blame the bernie supporters. Have you seen the amount of lefties saying they'll kill Trump? It's like that episode where Maggie shoots Burns, everyone wanted him dead

>Barbell fell on his neck

Really
REALLY
REEEEALLYYYY

For fuck sake...

JFK Jr was planning to run for New York Senate seat.
JFK Jr's plan crashes into sea.
Hillary Clinton wins New York Senate seat.

Why would anyone wanna be a cop unless they're corrupt? The pay is shit, they get no respect, it's dangerous. I would guess that the noble boy scout is a small minority of an actual police force.

Also I imagine that these murder/suicides occur specifically where they control the police.

We are now so far past the point of any of this being a 'fringe' or 'conspiracy' theory...

this is 2 suspicious deaths of people who were set to testify in damaging accusations against clinton within a few months.. what is going on here

BUMPITY BUMP

Is Hillary playing irl House of Cards?

How utterly convenient...

it seems that way

I wouldn't surprised if some lunatic went out and shot Trump, but I don't think Hillary would try to set it up because that's risky even for her.

Someone WebM this please

You know what is going on...

Even if Trump does bring this up, his blue pilled parents would probably come out and say "It's AWFUL that Donald "literally Hitler" Trump is using our son's death for personal gain!!!!!"

He will not be avenged. He died for nothing. Those who ordered his assassination will never get caught or called out. He'll just slowly sink into the black tarpit of history.

American death squads.
The country has become a turd-whirled banana republic.

bump

Risky how? Like LHW was risky when they used him? No, they'll just kill the person right after. Or he'll "commit suicide" before he's brought to "justice".

>Donald "literally Hitler" Trump

thepoliticalinsider.com/top-official-set-testify-hillary-found-dead-breaking-news/

I want off ms killary's wild ride!

Source on that he was going to testify?

bump
lets expose this.

This is too fucking convenient.

I starting to think the vagueness not only from the police in this case but also by Comey on the email investigation were intended to confuse people into questioning Hillary's motives without damaging their own careers.

We need an updated list of this. Especially with the UN barbell incident...

Fuck. Time to do some researching boys. This is just too fresh and if you want to prove Clinton's connection to "accidents," this is the best lead.

Didn't Assange confirm this?

Goddamn it Sup Forums I live a block away from where this guy got shot, but I wasn't home when it happened.

Listen to the end of that report and they reference an additional DNC-related murder, John Ashe

The government is relying on public oversight a lot in this case.

What the fuck..? Did a barbell fall on his neck or did he have a history of depression and shot himself in the back of the head?

Look into if he was going to testify in court

$200k here in California with overtime and benes.

Is it typical for violent muggings to happen there?

>coincidence.png

Did anyone not saw it coming?

>scmp.com/news/hong-kong/law-crime/article/1981531/lawyer-drops-out-high-profile-bribery-case-involving-real

>Brafman, who was considered by many as Ng’s “ace in the hole”, did not respond to the Post’s queries on the reasons why he abandoned the case.